Rafa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Triazole + Activate Extreme + Bioforge v3 - 8 weeks

Whats up guys !
    Im 21 , 5'7 ... 162-165 !
    Currently taking multivitamin , protein , casein and pre workout
    I've Being working out seriously for 3 months with strictly diet !
    So as everybody I want to take something that can give me better results than just protein ...
    I was thinking about running this 8 weeks cycle , read good things about these 3 !
    this is the way that I was thinking about how to run it ...

1 week - Triazole
    2 week - Triazole
    3 week - Triazole + ActX
    4 week - Triazole + ActX
    5 week - ActX + BFv3
    6 week - ActX + BFv3
    7 week - BFv3
    8 week - BFv3

So what do you guys think ?
    Do you guys think Im too young to start taking testosterone booster ?
    Please suggestion and thoughts ! I appreciate it
    Last edited by Rafa7; 07-19-2012 at 09:47 PM.

0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rafa7 View Post
    Whats up guys !
    Im 21 , 5'7 ... 162-165 !
    Currently taking multivitamin , protein , casein and pre workout
    I've Being working out seriously for 3 months with strictly diet !
    So as everybody I want to take something that can give me better results than just protein ...
    I was thinking about running this 8 weeks cycle , read good things about these 3 !
    this is the way that I was thinking about how to run it ...

1 week - Triazole
    2 week - Triazole
    3 week - Triazole + ActX
    4 week - Triazole + ActX
    5 week - ActX + BFv3
    6 week - ActX + BFv3
    7 week - BFv3
    8 week - BFv3

So what do you guys think ?
    Do you guys think Im too young to start taking testosterone booster ?
    Please suggestion and thoughts ! I appreciate it
    I am pretty sure the other guys will tell you that you are too young. They will say "just eat right and lift heavy," and they are correct in saying that. At your age, that should be your main focus. However, I tried the OG Bioforge when I was 22, a year older than what you are currently, and the benefits were damn good. Increased vascularity and strength. Lifts went up and body comp was better. At our age, our test is already pretty high, but I believe you will still benefit. However, I think you would do pretty good with Triazole standalone. It will lower your estro and " free up " your already high test. As a side not only running bfv3 for 4 weeks is probably not going to give you the most benefit. Most users will tell you the fun kicks in on the second bottle
    -New Log -

MASSularia, Versa-1, APE - VERS-ULARI-APE (I guess)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152957321&p=1048558251#post1048558251

Thanks for the heads up bro !
    I think I will just sticky to strictly diet , protein , fish oil , pre-wrokout and multivitamin for this month ...
    I will read more about test boosters and figure out whats gonna be best for me and start it next month !
    Thank you

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that is a killer stack :thumbsup:
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    that is a killer stack :thumbsup:
    Did you get good results from this stack man ?
    Do I need pct after ?

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stack, currently on something similar myself however if you have never used any of these products I would not suggest jumping into it this way. I suggest you run a bottle of Triazole alone to see how you feel. Wait 4 weeks. Then do it again stacking AX or BF. Wait 4 weeks. And then do it again stacking the third. This will give you the best judgement on how the products are working for you.

Pbmiyagi91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i took Triazole and Activate xtreme for 8 weeks got blood work 3 times throughtout the cycle with no major changes. Maybe it was just me because ive heard many good things about the stack. But the bloodwork dont lie. Although i will say i did feel better throughout the cycle.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rafa7 View Post
    Did you get good results from this stack man ?
    Do I need pct after ?
    No, no PCT.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 t-boosters seems a bit redundant but there are no overlapping ingredients so it could make for an epic stack.

Add in some arachidonic acid (X-Factor) and youve got a well rounded mass building arsenal.

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pbmiyagi91 View Post
    i took Triazole and Activate xtreme for 8 weeks got blood work 3 times throughtout the cycle with no major changes. Maybe it was just me because ive heard many good things about the stack. But the bloodwork dont lie. Although i will say i did feel better throughout the cycle.
    Can you show those by chance? Just curious as DS also has some but there's do indeed show an increase. I myself have absolutely no doubts the TZ/AX cycles flat out works!!! Stuff is amazing. I'm older than you too which could contribute...
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

Thanks guys for the info and help !
    I really appreciate it

KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm actually saving up to run that exact stack. I have done BF+TZ before with AWESOME results but want to give it another run with AX included. But as mentioned above you SHOULD wait till at least your mid 20's to run a test booster cycle. However, if you decide to go for it now then best of luck to you sir.
    "Go home to your dumbbells, go work on your pecs and your lats! We're all REALLY impressed!"-Elaine Benes (The Parking Garage-1991)

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KReyn View Post
    I'm actually saving up to run that exact stack. I have done BF+TZ before with AWESOME results but want to give it another run with AX included. But as mentioned above you SHOULD wait till at least your mid 20's to run a test booster cycle. However, if you decide to go for it now then best of luck to you sir.
    Interdasting. If you end up logging the stack, link us.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director