I have been away on a requested ban for a month. I have been browsing from time to time and noticed a distinct deterioration in thread quality. so I come to do my bit to right that wrong. I shall provide a list of things that are guaranteed to make you poop, in case this is ever an issue for any of you.
1. Certain high fibre fruits: This is the obvious one, so I put it first. The two star players here for you are prunes and figs. A few of each with breakfast and you can be sure of an easy and satisfying movement later in the day.
2. Apple on an empty stomach. Don't believe me? try it. An apple or two, first thing in the morning AND NOTHING ELSE. Goes straight through you, allow 1-2 hours.
3. Coffee - particularly strong black coffee. Apparently it is a diuretic and makes your bowels secrete more fluid, which results in looser stools. Allow 2-4 hours.
4. Energy drinks like red bull, for the same reasons as 3, I assume.
5. Food with chilli pepper seeds, or other highly spicey foodstuffs. Allow 6 hours, or overnight ideally. Witness the ring of fire.
6. Alcohol. Specifically dark beer, red wine or cider, but any will do if you havent had any in a while and you drink enough of it. Seems to cause some sort of self-cleanse by the body, which manifests itself as chronic but enjoyable pooping. Again, 6 hours or ideally overnight. Stray800 deserves credit for reminding me of this one, which had slipped my mind but deserves its place here.
Hope this helps.
Thread: Things that make you poop