Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What dosage MP Assault do you use?

Just got my first shipment of Assault and was wondering how much to take. Usually, stimulants do nothing for me, so I don't want to be TOO careful with it.

I know what the company recommends, but what dosage do YOU use?

(Follow-up question : have you ever mixed it with a protein shake before a workout?)

wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 scoop here.

Mix with protein? Sounds gross man.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I had Assault (went through 3 tubs, old and new formulas), but with the new ones I tried to stay around half a scoop(normal dosage), but then ventured towards a full scoop b/c it made for insane workouts, but also put a hurten on my wallet. If you mix it with a protein shake it will delude its effectiveness, taking Assault longer and harder to digest for you to feel the positive affects of it. Just eat a solid meal 1-2 hours before you take your pre workout and your good to go.

Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really stim tolerant, and I use half and get going. For ref, used 2 scoops of wf and spmax in the past

jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jyeager11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, those scoops are BIG. I can see how one could go through a tub of these pretty quickly. Smelled wonderful soon as I opened it, though. And tasted much stronger than I expected it to. Went with the most popular flavor (the lemonade).

Well, off to see if it makes a difference. ;-)

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ag53 View Post
    Really stim tolerant, and I use half and get going. For ref, used 2 scoops of wf and spmax in the past
    IIRC One full scoop of Assault is 300mg, so half is 150mg caffeine.

WF and SP Max around between 100-150mg per scoop IIRC. So either way you'd be getting more caffeine by double scooping spmax/wf than you are with half scoop Assault.

davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) davidpdorsey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm at the very last bit of my container right now, and have always used half a scoop. Tried a full scoop but I get jittery and it just distracts me. But, this is my first pre-workout I've ever used.

I will more than likely be buying it again when I'm out. Gives me a nice pump and focus.

Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ag53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    IIRC One full scoop of Assault is 300mg, so half is 150mg caffeine.

WF and SP Max around between 100-150mg per scoop IIRC. So either way you'd be getting more caffeine by double scooping spmax/wf than you are with half scoop Assault.
    sorry, should have been more clear. takes less for me with assault than other products.

Alright, I'm back.

First day back at the gym in months, and first time trying MP Assault. I went with a full scoop, because from past experience with 1MR, my body doesn't really react to PWO drinks like others do. Never had any jitters, or any other side effects. So I went all in on Day 1, with a full scoop 30 minutes before workout.

Well, I still didn't get any jitters. In fact, I didn't feel any different at all. However, I can confirm being able to do way more reps than I was doing the last time I was in a gym. Almost twice as many. So it made a SIGNIFICANT difference on that front.

On the cardio front, no change. I did not run any further than I am used to running, nor did I have any more energy than I usually do. I should probably point out, however, that I did my cardio after 45-60 minutes of weights (like I always do). Maybe it wore off by then? I don't know.

Right now? I feel like I usually do after a workout. Not more tired, not more energized... the same.

Conclusion? Full scoop, no jitters (or any different feeling whatsoever), way more reps on the machines, no change in the cardio, and no change in how I felt after the workout.

Now, those extra reps would normally KILL me tomorrow... but I'm trying MP Re-Con for the first time. Full scoop. Hopefully it will help at least a little bit. I am very much dreading tomorrow's wake up. :-/

naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000) naugs88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMO, Assault is a decent pre, but to get a good effect from it, you need the full scoop, and using the full scoop, it turns the 32 serving container into 16, which is just not worth the price. Similar or better pres out there for a better bang for your buck. Not sure why they would make the scooper so big in the first place and say a serving is half of the scoop, hard to judge by eye when measuring.

JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonThePM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One scoop

BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000) BigTimeBull is just really nice. (+1000)
    Half a scoop has always been enough for me.
    ΣN
    Ron Paul 2012

Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longcut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Used assault for a couple of months. Really like it

Some days I use a whole scoop and I get extremely good workouts. On lighter days I use half a scoop and still get extremely good workouts. A whole scoop hits me hard and it can be intense!

Really pleased with it

KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jyeager11 View Post
    Alright, I'm back.

First day back at the gym in months, and first time trying MP Assault. I went with a full scoop, because from past experience with 1MR, my body doesn't really react to PWO drinks like others do. Never had any jitters, or any other side effects. So I went all in on Day 1, with a full scoop 30 minutes before workout.

Well, I still didn't get any jitters. In fact, I didn't feel any different at all. However, I can confirm being able to do way more reps than I was doing the last time I was in a gym. Almost twice as many. So it made a SIGNIFICANT difference on that front.

On the cardio front, no change. I did not run any further than I am used to running, nor did I have any more energy than I usually do. I should probably point out, however, that I did my cardio after 45-60 minutes of weights (like I always do). Maybe it wore off by then? I don't know.

Right now? I feel like I usually do after a workout. Not more tired, not more energized... the same.

Conclusion? Full scoop, no jitters (or any different feeling whatsoever), way more reps on the machines, no change in the cardio, and no change in how I felt after the workout.

Now, those extra reps would normally KILL me tomorrow... but I'm trying MP Re-Con for the first time. Full scoop. Hopefully it will help at least a little bit. I am very much dreading tomorrow's wake up. :-/
    Take the 1 Scoop a half hour before, just like you did, and grab some Blox (amino acids) and mix it with gatorade, or just water. Drink the blox after weights, and before/during cardio. You should feel energized the whole way through bro. Ask GNC for a few free samples so you can try it first.

KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got my first shipment of Assault and was wondering how much to take. Usually, stimulants do nothing for me, so I don't want to be TOO careful with it.

I know what the company recommends, but what dosage do YOU use?

(Follow-up question : have you ever mixed it with a protein shake before a workout?)
    Mixing it with Protein would be fing disgusting. Im ready to puke just thinking about a Blue Raspberry, Chocolate shake

How Bad Do You Want It? P90XVeteran's Avatar
    P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love Assault but the actual dosage is 1 scoop, which really cuts the servings in half. So you really get about 15+ servings a tub per month.

slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I needed 1 full scoop to get anything out of it and at $35 for 16 servings I can find too many better options. I like other MP products but as far as a pre goes, Assault is not one of my top choices.

I don't like that they advertise the "key ingredients" as a full scoop but then say the serving size is half a scoop:

Multivitamin: Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Fish Oil: Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega
    Protein: MusclePharm Combat Powder
    Creatine: Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

iForce Hemavol Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146826013

Got Diablo 3? Add me: SlyGoat#1796

It's actually pretty honest on the packaging I have. "Mix 1/2 to 1 scoop with 16-20oz of water". It also specifies for "hardcore" workouts, use 1 scoop. Otherwise, use 1/2.

Also, this may or may not be related to this product - could be a total coincidence - but although I took a full scoop of Assault at around 7:45pm last night, I could not fall asleep until 4am. Additionally, I was very warm (like sweating) despite the air conditioning being boosted up. I could just be coming down with something, since I doubt the effect of having taken Assault would last that long.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have always used 1/2 scoop. It works well for me.

It's actually pretty honest on the packaging I have. "Mix 1/2 to 1 scoop with 16-20oz of water". It also specifies for "hardcore" workouts, use 1 scoop. Otherwise, use 1/2.

Also, this may or may not be related to this product - could be a total coincidence - but although I took a full scoop of Assault at around 7:45pm last night, I could not fall asleep until 4am. Additionally, I was very warm (like sweating) despite the air conditioning being boosted up. I could just be coming down with something, since I doubt the effect of having taken Assault would last that long.
    Try using 1/2 scoop next time to see how it affects you and your workout.

slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A full scoop of Assault has 300mg of caffeine so if you have not had caffeine in a while or have a very low stim tolerance, that could be it.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive used half scoop of assault pre workout for years and have never felt need to increase.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Originally Posted by slygoat008 View Post
    A full scoop of Assault has 300mg of caffeine so if you have not had caffeine in a while or have a very low stim tolerance, that could be it.
    Really? Even 7-8 hours after the fact?

Really? Even 7-8 hours after the fact?
    When was the last time you had caffeine prior to this? When I took a caffeine supp after having been off all caffeine products for months, I was wired up all day.

By the way, I feel the need to mention... I should normally be in atrocious pain today. I always am after a return to the gym following a long break, and last night I was ESPECIALLY hard on my body.

One scoop of Re-Con, and today I barely feel like I've been to the gym at all. I could go back tonight... whereas normally it would have taken me 3 days to recoup from such strain after a long break.

Originally Posted by slygoat008 View Post
    When was the last time you had caffeine prior to this? When I took a caffeine supp after having been off all caffeine products for months, I was wired up all day.
    Well, I don't drink coffee (never have) but have a Pepsi Max every day. Pepsi Max has twice the calories of normal soft drinks. Does that count, or is that a negligible quantity?

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use one scoop. I never feel jittery.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Rafa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Half scoop works well me .

tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tried ASSault...

Brb can't workout ****ting the whole time at the gym.

Brb my ass is sore, like Richard Simmons (*******)

Brb 3 rolls of TP used that day & next.

Brb the underside of my toliet seat is stained.

Never again. I'll stick with Super pump
    Last edited by tommydreamer; 07-20-2012 at 08:46 AM.

rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rulebender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Little more than half a scoop

gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Use like a half of scoop. don't take it all the time though

Brother is a Navy Corpsman just got back from rolling with Marines in Afghanistan. That dude takes two or three scoops like its nothing. insane.
    God is Enough

BULKING[ ] MAINTAINING [X] CUTTING[ ]
    Will be on a bulk after boot camp...

US Navy DEP - Nuclear Field
    Shipping RTC 04Jun2014