Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

While doing a chest press there is a new study that..(GTFIH)

This may be some news to people or may be very old to people as well just needs to be noticed once again.

When a woman sits on a guy's hips when he is doing a chest press, his testosterone rises up to about 97.9% which promotes strength and muscle growth. Who the **** cares if that's true or not EVERY fella should be trying this out! We are behind this 110%. There would definitely be some... *ahem* "muscle growth" going on (yes we know its not a muscle but who cares) nothing you can do sometimes. HAs anyone tried this for a set amount of time before, I'm not sure about you but this is well worth a try for anyone who would be able to do so. What do you think?

Here is a picture chest.jpg
    "It's not about how big you are, it's about getting ripped and staying lean." -Frankie G

team -- Cellucor --Blackops

♛ 8 Inch Dick Length Crew
    Workout In My Own Gym Crew ♛

slowly bulking steady growing w00p

I'm never going to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger, your not going to look like ME, we are all different get to where YOU want to be. -Mark Wahlberg

weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Red?

Wont click
    <Anxiety Crew>

Bodybuilding motivation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBZCr0EuhY

Frankiago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by weppe View Post
    Red?

Wont click
    Click away, it's fine.

But not sure if srs...

danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol not sure if it works like that, but either way, having a boner will mean less blood flow to the chest and rest of the body. still worth a try if shes cute haha
    B/S/D
    390/575/660
    The challenge is the diet. The lifting is all done in your head. Physically resist temptation; mentally, don't let yourself fail.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong repost from misc.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    forgot I posted this, do your own research but it is legit I thought the same thing about blood flow while having a boner but go away with what you think. Just figured I'd post along what I came across.

and I'm red because I made fun of some dude for insulting somebody else and he negative repped me like a 5 year old, just like someone did on this thread saying im a 145 *******, sweet kid someone is jelly.
    "It's not about how big you are, it's about getting ripped and staying lean." -Frankie G

team -- Cellucor --Blackops

♛ 8 Inch Dick Length Crew
    Workout In My Own Gym Crew ♛

slowly bulking steady growing w00p

I'm never going to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger, your not going to look like ME, we are all different get to where YOU want to be. -Mark Wahlberg

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dome89 View Post
    do your own research .
    theres no need, its common knowledge that the only test levels that matter is the average test level over the long run, not instantaneous levels which fluctuate wildly throughout the whole day.
    btw, you dont actually grow as you lift, not sure if u're aware - that happens later.
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

Lemme tell ya sumthin.... palumboism's Avatar
    palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just be sure to use a different woman each set.
    http://www.reuniting.info/science/coolidge_effect
    I am the parasite, you are host. Deal with it.

32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm pretty sure this is bs but you may get an extra rep out just because you're trying to impress the girl that's straddling you

Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pakina is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I want to see someone do this and bail the lift and knock the woman out with the barbell.