Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)

Help, Myofusion Probiotic, is it not as good as old Myofusion TASTE?

looking to pick some up but really concerned about what I have been reading. I have owned every myofusion flavor except the Choc PB in the old line. Now that probiotic is the only one, some people said it does not taste as good.

Can anyone comment? I don't want to buy and end up regretting the purchase. I bought 30 lbs of Banana HYDRO and didn't LOVE it, same with Cookies N Cream. I love the other flavors though.
    Godhand502 = the man!

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheStiffmeister View Post
    looking to pick some up but really concerned about what I have been reading. I have owned every myofusion flavor except the Choc PB in the old line. Now that probiotic is the only one, some people said it does not taste as good.

Can anyone comment? I don't want to buy and end up regretting the purchase. I bought 30 lbs of Banana HYDRO and didn't LOVE it, same with Cookies N Cream. I love the other flavors though.
    Unfortunately, you're going to have to form your own opinion as the reviews/opinions on these boards seem to be very conflicting/mixed.

If you liked the old chocolate, I don't see why you wouldn't like the new one. Since you don't like their C+C and Banana, I would opt toward cinnamon roll and chocolate. Vanilla tastes very bland, I would avoid it if I were you. (haven't tried strawberry)
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post
    Unfortunately, you're going to have to form your own opinion as the reviews/opinions on these boards seem to be very conflicting/mixed.

If you liked the old chocolate, I don't see why you wouldn't like the new one. Since you don't like their C+C and Banana, I would opt toward cinnamon roll and chocolate. Vanilla tastes very bland, I would avoid it if I were you. (haven't tried strawberry)
    the old vanilla was a personal favorite of mine. their old strawberry was amazing as well.
    Godhand502 = the man!

Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gymmysmits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I liked the old cnc but I really dont like the new flavor. Definitely get cinnamon roll though if you want to continue to use myofusion.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I preferred the original, but the Banana and Cinnamon Roll are safe bets from the Probiotic line
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    I preferred the original, but the Banana and Cinnamon Roll are safe bets from the Probiotic line
    dammit!!!! so is the chocolate a no go? the vanilla a no go?
    Godhand502 = the man!

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dammit!!!! so is the chocolate a no go? the vanilla a no go?
    i'd say chocolate is good to go, vanilla is a no go.

i like CR and banana, but i definitely get tired of them quicker than i do of chocolate.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My experience is that the Myo Pro line tastes better, but I haven't had all of the flavors.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    CR is really good. I'm about to be done with it and going on banana next. I hope its good.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

compared to the old version, probiotic is a bit more thick

chocolate tastes the same, perhaps a bit more creamy
    vanilla is no longer a butterscotch type flavor... it's more vanilla now with (IMO) a touch of caramel
    Banana is BETTER, more banana flavor and less laffy taffy
    Chocolate peanut butter is more balanced then previously, more peanut flavor then before

the hands down best flavor is cinnamon roll. Absolutely perfect, not too sweet, not too cinnamon-ny... tastes a little bit like a cinnamon roll batter... so frekain good, i use that flavor more then anything now, and i've always been a chocolate person
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    My experience is that the Myo Pro line tastes better, but I haven't had all of the flavors.
    Agreed.

Cinnamon Roll is the best tasting protein I've ever had, been using it everyday since it was released.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you're unsure, I would start with Cinnamon Roll - that seems to be the favorite of the Probiotic line so far. As Alec mentioned, all the flavors were tweaked a little and obviously since personal preference varies, some may like the old version or vice versa, but pretty much the feedback on the new flavors has been quite positive.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'd be disspointed if you're comparing the probiotic choc pb version to the old myo choc pb. The old version was even better than xf whey choc pb taste.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Translation: I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon Him is the Messenger of Allah.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ksa-muscle View Post
    You'd be disspointed if you're comparing the probiotic choc pb version to the old myo choc pb. The old version was even better than xf whey choc pb taste.
    You know it's so funny you say that and really shows how tastes are so different - When we were sampling the new protein at the Arnold Classic in March, the most significant compliments came to the new Choc-PB flavor compared to the old

I'm indifferent, I like them both equally... although I have a 5lb tub of Byrdmill Peanut Flour that I use with my myofusion chocolate sometimes If you REALLY like peanut flavor, i'd highly recommend looking into this

Light flour = smooth creamy, not as intense
    Dark flour = A slight burnt flavor, more intense peanut taste (WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER)

Also, byrdmill is by far the best of the other brands i've tried
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didn't like the pro choc. Old myo choc was awesome. Currently loving Giant Sports, cnc, choc, vanilla are great.

TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm obviously uber late to see this thread but...

The old Banana perfection (before the probiotic line) was my favourite protein ever, I've tried probably 50 flavours of several brands and it was #1 on my list. I actually came across this thread while looking for a supplier that still has stock of it.

The probiotic Banana perfection is OK. Nothing like the old stuff IMO
    Team 3DMJ
    GROW BIG OR GO HOME