Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because guns kill people, just like pencils make spelling mistakes
    <<<***BMC***>>>

WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Luke_Skyguy View Post
    I just don't find any appeal in ending an innocent animal's life for sport.
    That's fine

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    If you hunt in order to dress and eat your game, fine. Otherwise it seems weird and bloothirsty but if the species isn't endangered or a pet or someone's property, whatever. Also, I don't care you if you are veggie or vegan. I sh!t tolerance, is what I'm trying to say, unlike you judgemental fukks.
    I disagree with people against hunting generally. Im fine with them having those views. The problems are when they act like girls. I have a problem with the way they express themselves because it seems kind of pathetic.

WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Prime example of hunters that are *******s:

[img]http://oi49.tinypic.com/2r2bzic.jpmg]
    I'm 95% sure they are joking around.

Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone who is against hunting and not a strict vegetarian is a complete hypocrite. Also, anyone who says they're against sport hunting but okay with survival hunting is a complete idiot. We're not living in the jungle; anyone who lives in a 1st world, or even 2nd world nation can go to a grocery store, market, or whatever and purchase food. If you have access to the aforementioned, hunting is sport hunting regardless of whether or not you eat your kill.
    - zyzz
    - CJ
    - CamelJockey
    - H4te
    - mr angry
    - DDCT
    - *** or any variation thereof
    - BWC or any variation thereof
    - "*******"
    - chestbrah
    - "i will rape you if i get the chance"
    - "they cant xxx if they're dead"
    - "aware"
    - "1rd"
    - "loonyplz" or any variation thereof
    - "goobyplz" or any variation thereof
    - posts containing edited nudes
    - POF threads
    - ******** threads

TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    as long as you hunt and plan on eating the animal you kill, i have no problem with it.

but the rednecks who hunt for fun just so they can stuff the animal and mount its head in their trailer can go kill themselves.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2016 Support Crew☆☆☆

JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing to be opposed to with hunting/gun use. It's better than eating the sh!t from slaughterhouses.

Kind of a waste of time though.

brb spending $400 on a gun, $80 on ammo, $100 on licenses and many cold boring mornings in the middle of nowhere.. so you can pay a butcher $90 to yield $60 worth of meat

wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The same reason we have Obamacare, and womens rights, and PETA, the EPA, 15 trillion in debt, and all of those wonderful things....the LEFT!!! Pretty much people just want to shove their opinions down everyone else's throats and dont want to let other people do what they want to do!

WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hotpajamas View Post
    i would argue the exact opposite is true. and i would also use the word "protecting" not hunting. hunting is a method of conservation. there's no sport in shooting something from a football field away and loading it in a truck to carry home.
    youre a little *******

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So long as you eat what you kill, I'm fine with it... or some other type of legitimate reason (pest control comes to mind).

If you're killing animals for fun/sport, you're a giant *******.

Registered User ThatRussianDude's Avatar
    ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Uhh so if someone doesnt like hunting means they have to be vegan? Bc farm animals are hunted right OP? Most of the meat u eat is born on farms for 1 sole reason, and thats food.

Hunting and killing animals that barely even exist anymore is what people hate. Go hunt deer and squirrels nobody cares about them ,theres millions of them and they reproduce faster than humans.

joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Usually it boils down to lack of knowledge.
    *We Outchea* crew

Originally Posted by ThatRussianDude View Post
    Uhh so if someone doesnt like hunting means they have to be vegan? Bc farm animals are hunted right OP? Most of the meat u eat is born on farms for 1 sole reason, and thats food.

Hunting and killing animals that barely even exist anymore is what people hate. Go hunt deer and squirrels nobody cares about them ,theres millions of them and they reproduce faster than humans.
    wat is ur point

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JB05 View Post
    Nothing to be opposed to with hunting/gun use. It's better than eating the sh!t from slaughterhouses.

Kind of a waste of time though.

brb spending $400 on a gun, $80 on ammo, $100 on licenses and many cold boring mornings in the middle of nowhere.. so you can pay a butcher $90 to yield $60 worth of meat
    $400 on a gun that lasts a life time = worth it
    $80 on ammo? try like 20 bucks total for sighting in gun+ammo left over for hunting
    $100 on a tag? Try like 20-30.
    A cold/boring morning is way better than a bored/busy day at work. any time.
    $90 for butchering? True.. Or you could be like me and 95% of the hunters i know and butcher the deer yourself.
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have no problem in principle with killing animals, if they are killed for a purpose.

people who like to kill for the sake of killing, or for the sake of power, are *******s.

this is the same in the case of fire: if you light a fire to cook your food, cool; if you light fires for the sake of lighting fires, or for the sake of power, you are a *******.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is hunting animals alpha when you've got a gun, ofcourse you're going to win it's not exactly difficult.

If you was hunting with your barehands then maybe i'd be pretty impressed.

I have absolutely no problem with killing animals for it's meat because that's what we need to survive.
    However i don't believe in trophy hunting or sport hunting, whatever you wanna call it.
    I don't believe you can just kill a dog or a deer just because you deem it's life worthless because it's less intelligent.
    If you want a 'thrill' and be like your ancestors then get in a boxing ring.

That's my opinion anyway, i try to be open minded to everyones arguement.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    this is the same in the case of fire: if you light a fire to cook your food, cool; if you light fires for the sake of lighting fires, or for the sake of power, you are a *******.
    I remember the next time that I go camping not to light a fire and chill around it, dont want to be a *******.
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joedude666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WesMontgomery View Post
    For example alot of guys will say stuff about hunters like "obviously making up for something... ", "inadequate dicks", "tiny dink" etc

Do you know who else has to resort to insults like that? Angry teenage girls. What do these girls do alot of the time when they get upset at a guy? She tries to insult the size of his penis.

This is just added on to getting hyper emotional and hysterical about the topic.

You can be against hunting, go on your vegan diets or whatever you want to do but why must you behave like a girl over this?
    th
    discuss
    Because you are not hunting you moron. You are hiding in a bush with a high powered rifle and shooting some unsuspecting harmless animal. If you told me you tied raw flesh to your body and you were going after grizzly bear armed with just a Rambo knife, then you would be what is called hunting you dumb rubber cone.
    I have no problem with eating what you are killing even though I don't consider it hunting, but I laugh at all the dolts who hang their kills over the mantle fireplace like as if they are proud and fought in some sort of coliseum slaughter fight to the death. Cracks me up

Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seven6Two will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sport hunt with bow and arrow then. It's a sport.

Brb, going sport fishing with TNT and hunting with 50cal mount guns.
    Hunting with a bow, with a gun, with anything is sport hunting. The fact of the matter remains that for us fortunate enough to live in the developed world, we do not need to rely on hunting for food. If you hunt, you do so because you enjoy it; you enjoy the sport of going out with a weapon of some sort and killing whatever it is you're hunting. I'm not against hunting at all. I just hate when idiots fail to realize that in the developed world, all hunting is sport hunting.
    - zyzz
    - CJ
    - CamelJockey
    - H4te
    - mr angry
    - DDCT
    - "*******"
    - chestbrah
    - "aware"
    - "1rd"
    - POF threads
    - ******** threads

Where do you draw the line?

I enjoy killing too, so I'm gonna set this forest on fire and watch everything burn to death. Whether it's a bow, rifle or a mass fire, it's still sport hunting.

I also like to shoot the animal in it's leg and torture it for HOURS with a knife. I enjoy it, bro. Dat feel when it looks at you when it feels the knife go in. Fuuuuuu, bonar achieved. Sport hunting.
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

Where do you draw the line?

I enjoy killing too, so I'm gonna set this forest on fire and watch everything burn to death. Whether it's a bow, rifle or a mass fire, it's still sport hunting.

I also like to shoot the animal in it's leg and torture it for HOURS with a knife. I enjoy it, bro. Sport hunting.
    I draw the line when you're in need of food and don't have access to grocery stores, food markets...etc. Then you're hunting for your survival.
    - zyzz
    - CJ
    - CamelJockey
    - H4te
    - mr angry
    - DDCT
    - "*******"
    - chestbrah
    - "aware"
    - "1rd"
    - POF threads
    - ******** threads

Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not gonna lie....hunting doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I couldn't give a **** less about that lion either. That being said I wouldn't do it
    Pусский Бра

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J3T View Post
    I remember the next time that I go camping not to light a fire and chill around it, dont want to be a *******.
    that's fine bro, you have a constructive purpose for it.

Winnipeg, where i live, has an arson problem. bored FAS kids light people's **** on fire because they are bored. i hope you agree that's pretty gay of them

LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cuz hunting gets NO pussay

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zaaaj View Post
    Brb eat tortured pigs, cows, and chickens notasinglefukgiven

Brb see someone give deer near instant death "YOU MONSTER"
    This

Ignorance of peace. I probably respect animald 1000x more than most of those anti hunting *******s yet i hunt.
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    that's fine bro, you have a constructive purpose for it.

Winnipeg, where i live, has an arson problem. bored FAS kids light people's **** on fire because they are bored. i hope you agree that's pretty gay of them
    Arson damage people property and can kill people.

So yes

I was talking about a line that separates what is acceptable in sport hunting and what's not. If you are going to make it a sport then it should require a skill... not an obese ******* with a quad-core computer optic sniper rifle that calculates the perfect shot for him from a mile away.
    If you want to go out and kill things, go ahead. As long as you do so within the boundaries of the law, I don't care what you kill or how you kill it.
    Last edited by Seven6Two; 07-18-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    - zyzz
    - CJ
    - CamelJockey
    - H4te
    - mr angry
    - DDCT
    - "*******"
    - chestbrah
    - "aware"
    - "1rd"
    - POF threads
    - ******** threads

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because (and i'm probably generalizing here but fuk it) i believe that most of the people that go hunting are lying to themselves if they claim they don't feel a rush, or "alpha", or "manly", or "empowered", or whatever term you want to apply to it, when they go on the pursuit of a defenseless animal, and then kill it by aiming a high powered rifle at it and pulling the trigger. people that don't hunt get mad because, from the outside looking in, there's nothing manly or alpha about it at all. if you're hungry, go to a deli or supermarket. if its thrills you're seeking, why don't you go get in a brawl with some tough guy in a bar, or jump out an airplane, or climb a mountain. i don't hate on hunters, i hate on stupid ass hicks that think its cool to kill animals for the sake of killing animals.

[300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only time I'm against hunting is if it's hunting an animal that is endangered or anything along those lines. Traditional hunting I'm all for. Shootin' dem coons all winter.
    American Patriot
    Moderate Republican Crew

FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its also pretty annoying when someone has a certain vehicle and people get all "must be making up for a small dick" fukking lol. Only *******s get angry and start throwing insults around over little stuff like that.

TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    Doesn't bother me. I hunt and also get stopped going through airport security because of my bulge in my pants.
    lol aware