bcagle25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NASM 4th Edition

I am in the midst of reading the book front/back to learn and understand the material so I can teach it someday rather then rattle off what I memorized. my question is this: Is there any chart/diagram in the book that needs to be memorized to a T? So far I have not found anything of that sort, but don't want to be blindsided in the exam when I am asked a question that refers to a chart in the book that should have been memorized in and out, top to bottom, etc. Thanks

NASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The most important table to know inside and out is Table 7.6: Compensations, Muscle Imbalances, and Corrective Strategies on page 183 of your textbook.

We also recommend you check out our Exam Prep page (nasm.org/examprep). The Study Guide section breaks down the exam and outlines which figures/tables to focus on.

Good luck and let us know if you have any other study questions on our ******** page (********.com/personaltrainers) or at 800.460.6276, Option 6.

Your in health,
    The NASM Team

Originally Posted by bcagle25 View Post
    I am in the midst of reading the book front/back to learn and understand the material so I can teach it someday rather then rattle off what I memorized. my question is this: Is there any chart/diagram in the book that needs to be memorized to a T? So far I have not found anything of that sort, but don't want to be blindsided in the exam when I am asked a question that refers to a chart in the book that should have been memorized in and out, top to bottom, etc. Thanks

Shayna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P. 183 chart

Originally Posted by NASM View Post
    The most important table to know inside and out is Table 7.6: Compensations, Muscle Imbalances, and Corrective Strategies on page 183 of your textbook.

We also recommend you check out our Exam Prep page (nasm.org/examprep). The Study Guide section breaks down the exam and outlines which figures/tables to focus on.

Good luck and let us know if you have any other study questions on our ******** page (********.com/personaltrainers) or at 800.460.6276, Option 6.

Your in health,
    The NASM Team
    Dear NASM:
    Would you please upload, or post p. 183 chart for study purposes? I am re-upping Thanks, Shayna