Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

bcagle25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NASM 4th Edition

I am in the midst of reading the book front/back to learn and understand the material so I can teach it someday rather then rattle off what I memorized. my question is this: Is there any chart/diagram in the book that needs to be memorized to a T? So far I have not found anything of that sort, but don't want to be blindsided in the exam when I am asked a question that refers to a chart in the book that should have been memorized in and out, top to bottom, etc. Thanks

NASM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The most important table to know inside and out is Table 7.6: Compensations, Muscle Imbalances, and Corrective Strategies on page 183 of your textbook.

We also recommend you check out our Exam Prep page (nasm.org/examprep). The Study Guide section breaks down the exam and outlines which figures/tables to focus on.

Good luck and let us know if you have any other study questions on our Facebook page (facebook.com/personaltrainers) or at 800.460.6276, Option 6.

Your in health,
    The NASM Team

Originally Posted by bcagle25 View Post
    I am in the midst of reading the book front/back to learn and understand the material so I can teach it someday rather then rattle off what I memorized. my question is this: Is there any chart/diagram in the book that needs to be memorized to a T? So far I have not found anything of that sort, but don't want to be blindsided in the exam when I am asked a question that refers to a chart in the book that should have been memorized in and out, top to bottom, etc. Thanks

Shayna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Shayna's BodySpace

P. 183 chart

Originally Posted by NASM View Post
    The most important table to know inside and out is Table 7.6: Compensations, Muscle Imbalances, and Corrective Strategies on page 183 of your textbook.

We also recommend you check out our Exam Prep page (nasm.org/examprep). The Study Guide section breaks down the exam and outlines which figures/tables to focus on.

Good luck and let us know if you have any other study questions on our Facebook page (facebook.com/personaltrainers) or at 800.460.6276, Option 6.

Your in health,
    The NASM Team
    Dear NASM:
    Would you please upload, or post p. 183 chart for study purposes? I am re-upping Thanks, Shayna