Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ Obama.

See sig for related.
    STL Cardinals

apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) apple12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Carson92 View Post
    Another bleeding heart liberal. Honestly, I don't get offended over anything anyone says, ever. But when the president of the United States, who is in for 4 years, and hasn't built anything himself, goes and tells America that small business owners did not build their businesses, it rustles my goddamn jimmies. My father had two unsuccessful businesses, and scraped by to go on and run a successful business today. He worked 7 days a week when I was younger, with no employees other than himself establishing something that generally takes 5 or more employees. His body shop that he had as a first business, was him and his brother working 7 days a week, sometimes multiple days without sleep. His parts store business he started with a broken down bread truck that he built shelving in. If your president tries to take credit for doing anything in this nation and discredits business owners like my father who I know first hand built his business singlehandedly, I have no respect for him whatsoever.
    repped for having such a dad, true inspiration to all libertarians

Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mitt Romney: "I'm not concerned about the very poor".

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by someguy11 View Post

I guess somebody else worked for your 6 pack.
    oh low blow on the personal attack
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Apparantly you don't understand how the world actually works.

You guys who hate Obama so much are taking this out of context just as ammunition. It's fcking pathetic. Read the whole transcript and educate yourself before ranting off on your retarded hate crusades just because you don't like the guy. This is why America is so fcked up. People just want to throw blame and hate around while ignoring half the facts or viewing things out of context as long as it fits their short sighted objectives. ****ing please go.
    The fact that the president had the audacity to even say that speaks volumes about his character and interest in free enterprise. I agree with your point as to why america is ****ed, but I found that entire speech to be sickening - not just the one ridiculous line. It was also hardly taken out of context, he nearly repeated it verbatim later in the speech; juxtaposing hardworking people who weren't wealthy, with those who were - ultimately claiming that, lucky for the wealthy guy, some other large group of people built his business (while such was not the case for our hard working middleclassman).

The other completely nauseating aspect of his ENTIRE speech, was that he was insinuating that the government built most everything (or was behind the scenes in everything) - in that same speech he boldly claimed that the government was largely responsible for the internet (a necessary instrument), the recourses businesses use, etc.

The US started small, farmers built their farms, industrial cities grew to support a different kind of demand, goods circulated, etc. Building something =/= taking raw elements in a chemistry experiment and coming out with a small business. It = taking the resources at your disposal and doing something that meets a current market demand - being successful is contingent upon that. If the "extremely hardworking employee" at Hess gas station was doing the former, he too would be successful.

So keep bitching about those words being taken out of context.

And someone had posted this earlier (speech/transcript)
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...at_happen.html

edit... this too

Another bleeding heart liberal. Honestly, I don't get offended over anything anyone says, ever. But when the president of the United States, who is in for 4 years, and hasn't built anything himself, goes and tells America that small business owners did not build their businesses, it rustles my goddamn jimmies. My father had two unsuccessful businesses, and scraped by to go on and run a successful business today. He worked 7 days a week when I was younger, with no employees other than himself establishing something that generally takes 5 or more employees. His body shop that he had as a first business, was him and his brother working 7 days a week, sometimes multiple days without sleep. His parts store business he started with a broken down bread truck that he built shelving in. If your president tries to take credit for doing anything in this nation and discredits business owners like my father who I know first hand built his business singlehandedly, I have no respect for him whatsoever.
    Last edited by pcos17; 07-18-2012 at 09:32 AM.

WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WKofPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i cant wait for america to send that ignorant ******* packing after the election this november

^watchout ur jimmies bro deepintexas91's Avatar
    deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Apparantly you don't understand how the world actually works.

You guys who hate Obama so much are taking this out of context just as ammunition. It's fcking pathetic. Read the whole transcript and educate yourself before ranting off on your retarded hate crusades just because you don't like the guy. This is why America is so fcked up. People just want to throw blame and hate around while ignoring half the facts or viewing things out of context as long as it fits their short sighted objectives. ****ing please go.
    No, it's liberal hippy *******s like you who think that they should get stuff handed to them just for being born.

There is no "out of context" when the man said those exact words.

Go research the fed and fiscal responsibility while you're at it, instead of your shortsighted goal of free shiet for you.
    I don't just hit the gym, I beat the **** out of it

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

"So this is how liberty dies.....with thunderous applause."

“A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.”

Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pcos17 View Post
    in that same speech he boldly claimed that the government was largely responsible for the internet
    By bold I assume you mean factual?

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Collectivism, not even once
    not srs

"If you want to reach the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought." -Friedrich Nietzsche

PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And the position of president of the u.s. would not exist without the average joe forming militias to help seperate from England. How far does everyone want to take this?

fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fratharder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    > Need building for my business
    > Hire builder to make my building
    > My company starts doing really well
    > Builder: "I made your building, thereby helping your company, so i deserve some of your monies"

Obama logic

pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcos17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dr._S._Colbert View Post
    By bold I assume you mean factual?
    I wouldn't consider their investing to = the brains behind it's creation. His strongest claim was still a fairly audacious one.

Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol at obummer supporters coming out defending him ITT.
    Take me back to 2004 crew

Originally Posted by fratharder View Post
    > Need building for my business
    > Hire builder to make my building
    > My company starts doing really well
    > Builder: "I made your building, thereby helping your company, so i deserve some of your monies"

Obama logic
    A conservative endeavouring to understand Obama's logic is like a human attempting to understand God's.

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mitt Romney: "I'm not concerned about the very poor".
    People are poor by choice.

Anyone can be wealthy and have a good life if they put the time, effort, and heart into it. Yes, for someone who is literally below the poverty line it'll be very difficult to say receive a good education and pay for it, but if that was REALLY their goal they would be up all night studying and reading books so they could qualify for scholarships and gain admission to a great school.

See: Poor homeless girl who got a scholarship to Harvard due to her grades.

People only deserve welfare, or any other form of financial aid if they're honestly already putting forth effort on their end of the stick.

If someone is begging for financial aid of any form of welfare, and they're poor, but they're not doing anything to already help themselves then I couldn't give a rats ass about their problems.

Inb4 haters.
    STL Cardinals

scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ABCT View Post
    1. He didn't use a bracket.
    2. He used a slash.
    3. His use of a slash in no way insinuates that the two concepts are the same.
    4. Negged.
    What? I didnt mean bracket as is parentheses

notsureifsrs

isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, aware
    Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent.

Originally Posted by Stryfe14 View Post
    Same as gays. That's why poors shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anyone can be wealthy and have a good life if they put the time, effort, and heart into it. Yes, for someone who is literally below the poverty line it'll be very difficult to say receive a good education and pay for it, but if that was REALLY their goal they would be up all night studying and reading books so they could qualify for scholarships and gain admission to a great school.

People only deserve welfare, or any other form of financial aid if they're honestly already putting forth effort on their end of the stick.

If someone is begging for financial aid of any form of welfare, and they're poor, but they're not doing anything to already help themselves then I couldn't give a rats ass about their problems.

Inb4 haters.
    Repping on recharge. I can't explain how many people I know and have met who won't take a job because welfare pays more. Absolutely enraging.
    He that lives upon hope will die fasting. -Benjamin Franklin

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE* 06 Husqvarna SM610
    *VW/AUDI CREW* 03 A4 3.0 6MT; Air ride, interior, audio, and more

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Repeal the 19th

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah.....our evolution created it for us.

We simply trained the muscle and burned the fat for them to grow and become visible.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A conservative endeavouring to understand Obama's logic is like a human attempting to understand God's.
    LoL

I like how the majority of conservative posters ITT are using logic while the liberals simply resort to insults.

Typically, I don't like to categorize conservative/liberal as I think a moderate view can definitely be appropriate for some of the issues (also, people typically use/manipulate the terms to insult) - however, how people can directly, and strongly side with Obama on this baffles me.

Inb4 haters.
    Sorry brah, but that girl who studied for hours and sacrificed many things to get ahead in life didn't actually do it. Someone else did.

Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Randoug has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT a bunch of *******s with the comprehension skills of a door knob...Way to take such a simple quote out of context retards.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Randoug View Post
    ITT a bunch of *******s with the comprehension skills of a door knob...Way to take such a simple quote out of context retards.
    The simple quote was derived from 2 paragraphs of him basically saying the same thing...

Read post 66.

robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000)
    nobel peace prize
    you didn't deserve that
    at all
    nobama

Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deepintexas91 View Post
    No, it's liberal hippy *******s like you who think that they should get stuff handed to them just for being born.

Go research the fed and fiscal responsibility while you're at it, instead of your shortsighted goal of free shiet for you.
    What "free shiet" does he want?

oh and

R&P-------------->

Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by robfromlbc View Post
    nobel peace prize
    you didn't deserve that
    at all
    nobama
    "If you’ve got a nobel peace prize -- you didn’t earn that. Somebody else made that happen. "

L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deepintexas91 View Post

Words cant mean different things in different contexts then. ok.
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ PhD in Swag - Acquiring 'Champion of The Earth' status.

- Currently attempting to lift again, fingers crossed -

apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000)

this. brb not giving hard working people ANY credit whatsoever.

oh unemployment? well that wasnt OUR fault (the government). lol they only take credit, not blame

paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol'd hard, aware