v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please Critique my Upper/Lower Body Split

Everything is performed in a 3x10 fashion

Upper Body
    Barbell Bench Press
    Barbell Shoulder Press
    Pull-ups
    Machine Rows
    Tricep Cable Press-downs
    Bicep Cable Curls
    Shrugs

Lower Body
    Squats
    Seated Leg Curls (hamstrings)
    Lying Leg Curls (hamstrings)
    Standing Calf Raises
    Weighted Ab Crunches
    Leg Raises
    Lower Back Extensions

Monday - Upper
    Tuesday - Lower
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Upper
    Friday - Lower

Any input, suggestions, advice?

I know many of you will suggest that I incorporate deadlifts but I hurt my back awhile ago from doing them and put me through physical therapy for 3 months. Partially due to having tight hamstrings which is why I try to prioritize them over my quads. I've always been scared to do them since without someone knowledgeable watching my form. Same goes for why I don't do SLDL's or any other DL with emphasis on the hamstrings.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by v8hemi; 07-18-2012 at 07:48 AM.

usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i using

Upper
    - Bench press 5x10
    - Rows 3x10 then Chin up 2x10
    - Overhead press 5x10
    - Bicep curl 4x10

Lower
    - Squat 5x10
    - Stiff legged deadlift 5x10
    - Hanging leg raise 5x10
    - Calf raise 5x15

v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) v8hemi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump