View Poll Results: Do you believe only 1/3 is going to be saved?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 13.89%
  • No

24 33.33%
  • I'm not a christian

38 52.78%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000)

Christians: Do you really believe only 33% of the population is going to be saved?

Around 33% of the population in the world is christian, the rest are not.

Do you christians believe 67% of the people on Earth are not going to be saved?
    Keep it simple, always.

Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Pnigro View Post

Here's the problem with the question you present: no matter what, Christians are always wrong.

Scenario 1:
    All of the population is saved. In this scenario, you would most likely say there is no point to being Christian because you'll be saved with everybody, and you can sin freely.

Scenario 2:
    33% of the population is saved. In this scenario, you would most likely argue that God is highly unfair, especially to those who have never heard of Jesus. Such a God would seem not worthy of any worship.

Scenario 3:
    A high majority of the population is saved, but the rest go to Hell. This still seems unfair considering how many people have not heard of Jesus. Again, God appears to be choosy with Christians and does not consider any other circumstances. Another reason for God being not worthy of worship.

Scenario 4:
    Everyone goes to Hell. Being Christian would have no redeeming value because everyone is going to the same place. Thus, worshipping God is futile.

Either way you look at it, any answer I give you, you would still come to the same conclusion that being Christian is pointless.

Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deep Set View Post
    Here's the problem with the question you present: no matter what, Christians are always wrong.

Scenario 1:
    All of the population is saved. In this scenario, you would most likely say there is no point to being Christian because you'll be saved with everybody, and you can sin freely.

Scenario 2:
    33% of the population is saved. In this scenario, you would most likely argue that God is highly unfair, especially to those who have never heard of Jesus. Such a God would seem not worthy of any worship.

Scenario 3:
    A high majority of the population is saved, but the rest go to Hell. This still seems unfair considering how many people have not heard of Jesus. Again, God appears to be choosy with Christians and does not consider any other circumstances. Another reason for God being not worthy of worship.

Scenario 4:
    Everyone goes to Hell. Being Christian would have no redeeming value because everyone is going to the same place. Thus, worshipping God is futile.

Either way you look at it, any answer I give you, you would still come to the same conclusion that being Christian is pointless.
    I agree to some extent.

With the first scenario, I would just say that following Jesus Christ isn't the path to salvation. The thing about sinning freely isn't true either. I'm an atheist and I don't sin free.

With the second scenario, I wouldn't come to the conclusion that God isn't fair. I would just come to the conclusion that God doesn't exists. If God exists, there's no way he is punishing almost 70% of the world's population.
    Keep it simple, always.

Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)

No.

read John 3:16

does it say anywhere that 33% will be saved?

RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deep Set View Post

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 3:

Scenario 4:

there is nothing unfair about 33% being saved. We ALL deserve it. And are lucky we have an escape. But 33% wont just be saved.

Everyone has the option. CHrist died FOR ALL MANS SIN. not 33%

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RelentlessChaos View Post
    there is nothing unfair about 33% being saved. We ALL deserve it. And are lucky we have an escape. But 33% wont just be saved.

Everyone has the option. CHrist died FOR ALL MANS SIN. not 33%
    But you are perfectly comfortable with the fact that 67% of people will burn in hell for all eternity.

*Trillions of trillion of trillions of years terrible of agonizing torture, the likes of which you've never felt...only to realize that not even a moment has passed...*

You even admit that Christ died for all man's sin...thus no one goes to hell. Hell doesn't exist, anyway. One day every tongue will confess Christ is God.

Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didn't vote since I'm not sure where you got your figure of "33%" from. What we do know is that most people will enter the gates of destruction.

Matthew 7: 13-14
    Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teriplax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no...

because i believe religion can't save you......
    Last edited by teriplax; 02-14-2007 at 11:32 AM.

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!

Sit back.

Are you guys aware of the things you are saying!?!?!

You people are saying we all DESERVE to burn in hell since we are born.

You are saying sending 2/3 of the population to hell isn't unfair.

Come on guys!! If hell exists, it would be the worst place. Grasp that in your brain. Suffering, crying, feeling the most hardest pain you can ever imagine for E.T.E.R.N.I.T.Y. !!!!!!!!!

A LOT of people would be in hell for not believing in Jesus Christ because that story didn't make sense to him.

You guys are saying for example that I DESERVE to burn in hell. That I deserve to be whiplashed for eternity. That I deserve to feel the burn in my soul.

I can't imagine you believe all that.
    Keep it simple, always.

Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!

Sit back.

Come on guys!! If hell exists, it would be the worst place. Grasp that in your brain. Suffering, crying, feeling the most hardest pain you can ever imagine for E.T.E.R.N.I.T.Y. !!!!!!!!!

A LOT of people would be in hell for not believing in Jesus Christ because that story didn't make sense to him.

You guys are saying for example that I DESERVE to burn in hell. That I deserve to be whiplashed for eternity. That I deserve to feel the burn in my soul.

http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/

http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/mathprophecy2.html

http://www.godandscience.org/apologe...rcheology.html

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

- Buddha
    Keep it simple, always.

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i actually read somewhere that 5-10% would be saved(just an estimate, of course it doesnt say that in the bible.)

When i was hardcore christian, i was like "okay, i guess the vast majority of people just like rejecting God." Then i thought it over, and thats COMPLETE BS.

Hopefully smj's right. If not, i know God will judge fairly, no matter what He decides. God should have programed us to believe there were a God no matter what, THEN those who want to reject Him, can.
    Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady 10ml decants available.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!

Sit back.

No one is judging you so please calm the **** down.

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [b]

Not believing in it doesn't make any difference to the fact it exists.

We believe God is just, whatever punishment is deemed for people in death is what they deserve. We don't know the specifics of it.

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by timbo81 View Post
    Not believing in it doesn't make any difference to the fact it exists.

We believe God is just, whatever punishment is deemed for people in death is what they deserve. We don't know the specifics of it.
    Only thing that stuck me is, didn't He say that ONLY those who accept Christ as their saviour sill be in heaven? or am i mistaken? (excluding those who have NEVER heard of the Word of God.)

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CRyan64 View Post
    Only thing that stuck me is, didn't He say that ONLY those who accept Christ as their saviour sill be in heaven? or am i mistaken? (excluding those who have NEVER heard of the Word of God.)
    yes only those who accept Jesus will be there.

plus the people before Jesus time who repented of their sins basically the old judaism system.

As for people who've never heard. Well there may be a third resurection for them, i'm not totally convinced of that though. No one on the last day will be able to say "I never knew". They will be shown the point in their life they were told and where they rejected it.

plus the people before Jesus time who repented of their sins basically the old judaism system.

As for people who've never heard. Well there may be a third resurection for them, i'm not totally convinced of that though. No one on the last day will be able to say "I never knew". They will be shown the point in their life they were told and where they rejected it.
    Oh, in that case i find that hard to believe.

Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    But you are perfectly comfortable with the fact that 67% of people will burn in hell for all eternity.

*Trillions of trillion of trillions of years terrible of agonizing torture, the likes of which you've never felt...only to realize that not even a moment has passed...*

You even admit that Christ died for all man's sin...thus no one goes to hell. Hell doesn't exist, anyway. One day every tongue will confess Christ is God.
    Yes he did die for our sins. And we will be forgiven in the end. But it doesnt say everyone will inherit the kingdom of God.

Those who repent "this day and age" here on earth, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Originally Posted by RelentlessChaos View Post
    Yes he did die for our sins. And we will be forgiven in the end. But it doesnt say everyone will inherit the kingdom of God.

Those who repent "this day and age" here on earth, will inherit the kingdom of God.
    What's the difference between being forgiven and inheriting the kingdom of God?

Why would I want to be forgiven then? Can I be forgiven in the end and still go to hell?

I don't understand.
    Keep it simple, always.

RHH77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHH77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHH77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    God should have programed us to believe there were a God no matter what, THEN those who want to reject Him, can.
    He did God put in everyone a knowledge that He exsists. I will find the verse for you.

correct.

...plus the people before Jesus time who repented of their sins basically the old judaism system.
    no one, anywhere in the Bible, was ever saved by "repenting of thier sins" .. all have been, and are saved by belief/trust in Jesus.

No one on the last day will be able to say "I never knew".
    correct.. there is no excusse for not hearing the gospel either. If a person is seeking God's word.. they will find it.

What's the difference between being forgiven and inheriting the kingdom of God?

Why would I want to be forgiven then? Can I be forgiven in the end and still go to hell?

I don't understand.
    honest question friend. When you trust that Christ was the one who died for YOU, God will save you. All of your sins are forgiven..past present and future. You are saved forever and will be in Heaven!

Also, I'd like to address when people sometimes say.."so if I am saved, i can sin freely and do whatever i want!?" No.. i mean you 'can' but God will disipline you... just like we disipline our kids, and we spanked/disiplined growing up.

Hope this helps.. i'll check the thread later and post some verses if needed. PM, email or AIM (GTOtwinturbo92) me if you want to talk. Peace
    AIM: GTOtwinturbo92
    Current Stack:
    Cyto Gainer
    Animal Pump
    Mega Men Sport
    Ginko Biloba
    Creatine Monohydrate

Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is anything said in the Bible about the future of people who haven't had a chance to know Jesus? Infants, toddlers, isolated families in third-world countries, etc.

Originally Posted by RHH77 View Post
    He did God put in everyone a knowledge that He exsists. I will find the verse for you.
    What do you say about Muslims? Why do they believe in Allah?
    Not to be mean, but what you just said is pretty stupid to assume, unless you believe 5 billion people roaming this earth just cant wait to burn in hell.

RHH77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHH77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHH77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not to be mean, but what you just said is pretty stupid to assume, unless you believe 5 billion people roaming this earth just cant wait to burn in hell.
    Ryan, no assumptions.. it is scripture. Romans 1:19-20 "..Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shown it unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse."

Originally Posted by Steven1488 View Post
    Is anything said in the Bible about the future of people who haven't had a chance to know Jesus? Infants, toddlers,.....
    Steven, infants/babies go to Heaven..there is an age of accountability. You see this throughout the Bible.

Originally Posted by Steven1488 View Post
    ......... isolated families in third-world countries, etc.
    God implants the knowledge that He exists in every human that is born into this world, Romans 1:19-20. Therefore man becomes accountable and without excuse Romans 1:20. Jeremiah 29:13,14 "And you shall seek me, and find me when you shall search for me with all your heart, and I will be found of you, saith the Lord."
    If that family in the third-world country seeks after God, they will find Him. There is probably a misionary there with them giving them the gospel as we speek
    Current Stack:
    Cyto Gainer
    Animal Pump
    Mega Men Sport
    Ginko Biloba
    Creatine Monohydrate

Okay, RHH77, i have a question for you.

DO YOU REALLY THINK 5+ BILLION PEOPLE JUST CANT WAIT TO BURN IN HELL?!?!? You think they're like "yipeeee!!! lets party in hell, lets burn alive, while our spirit is ever being tormented!!!"

This passage just gave me even more doubts about Christianity
    Why? Because it is clear that not all believe there is a God. Come one, just ask any athiest on this board, they'll tell you. If there is God, i have to assume He is perfectly fair. If this is true, it only makes sense that He would not punish all disbelievers.

Okay, RHH77, i have a question for you.

DO YOU REALLY THINK 5+ BILLION PEOPLE JUST CANT WAIT TO BURN IN HELL?!?!? You think they're like "yipeeee!!! lets party in hell, lets burn alive, while our spirit is ever being tormented!!!"

This passage just gave me even more doubts about Christianity
    Why? Because it is clear that not all believe there is a God. Come one, just ask any athiest on this board, they'll tell you. If there is God, i have to assume He is perfectly fair. If this is true, it only makes sense that He would not punish all disbelievers.
    Well, in a way I beleive you are answering some of your own question. God does not force himself on anyone or make the choice for anyone to Believe. Fair? Not even good works, will not get you into Heaven. ALL our sins were paid for by Christ's shed blood on the cross! All we have to do is trust Christ. Everyone has the knowledge that God exsists.. if anyone seeks, they will find. However, not all will chose to seek. Psalms 10:4, "..through the PRIDE of his countenance will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts."

I gotta go for now.. but I promise, if you have any other questions, I'll get back to you.. and if i don't know the answer, I'll do my best to find it for ya. Peace bro.
    Current Stack:
    Cyto Gainer
    Animal Pump
    Mega Men Sport
    Ginko Biloba
    Creatine Monohydrate

Well, in a way I beleive you are answering some of your own question. God does not force himself on anyone or make the choice for anyone to Believe.
    Can't choose to believe. I think i know what some of you mean by "choosing" to believe, tho. Those who "choose" to believe have actually not found anything that made them disbelieve, or have strong doubts. They either have no knowledge of whether Christianity is real or not, or they only have knowledge of Christianity that made them believe it may be true. So really, these people can "choose" to believe, since nothing is stopping them from believing. (Just like if i said aliens are green, and knew no better. I could "choose" to believe, but if i saw the only alien, and it was red, i couldn't believe. Sorry, don't know if its called "choosing" exactly, but i hope you get the jist of what i'm trying to say.)

Other people, on the other hand, have found something that made them DISbelieve. So they can no longer "choose" do believe, if something tells them otherwise, unless they come by something that opens a window of opportunity to believe in the future.

Fair? Not even good works, will not get you into Heaven. ALL our sins were paid for by Christ's shed blood on the cross! All we have to do is trust Christ.
    Sort of hard for the whole human race(for it to be fair) to have trust in Christ when some can not believe.

Everyone has the knowledge that God exsists.. if anyone seeks, they will find. However, not all will chose to seek. Psalms 10:4, "..through the PRIDE of his countenance will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts."
    So, you think those who have STRONG DISBELIEF would bother seeking Him, when they believe He's a fairy tale? Do you go out on the rooftop every Christmas to greet Santa, only to find he's not there?

Could you answer this too: If this passage is true, why do we have disbelievers? If you reply with "They're just messing around, they really know there's a God," or something like that, should i make a thread specifically asking athiests if they really do know that God exists, but they don't want to admit it? Sounds rediculous, but thats basically what you're saying.

For those who have trouble believing, shouldn't God try and reveal Himself, instead of the other way around? If God reveals Himself to disbelievers, He is not forcing anyone to follow Him, you would still have a choice.

I gotta go for now.. but I promise, if you have any other questions, I'll get back to you.. and if i don't know the answer, I'll do my best to find it for ya. Peace bro.
    Thanks man.

Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

- Buddha
    There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death
    -God-

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
    -God-
    "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ya have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit which are God's"
    -I Corinthians 6:19 & 20-

Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carl_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beatitude View Post
    I didn't vote since I'm not sure where you got your figure of "33%" from. What we do know is that most people will enter the gates of destruction.

Matthew 7: 13-14
    Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
    Bump

When I go out and talk to the general public, I find that 10% or less of the people I speak to believe that Faith in Christ is the way to heaven and have placed their faith in him.

And that's in Alaska, in what is supposed to be a conservative state, in what is supposed to be a Christian country.
    "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ya have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit which are God's"
    -I Corinthians 6:19 & 20-

ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    correct.. there is no excusse for not hearing the gospel either. If a person is seeking God's word.. they will find it.
    So a Native American in the 1300's was supposed hear the gospel how????
    About my rep: I was the christian in an atheist post :D

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000)
    THOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF

Do this and the kingdom of Heaven will be yours.

So why become Christian? Because it teaches you how to properly love your neighbour and how to truly repent your sins. We will all sin, grave sins, because only God is impeccable.
    University of Florida '11