Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hello mods

jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BradInPhx View Post

Very nice pussy you have there

Registered User South Side Stev's Avatar
    South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Emee View Post
    you can be the charlie mod
    lol, such a great feel huh TP?
    I don't gang bang, ho, I just gang bang these hoes.

Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i really wanted to be far into red
    because its that time of the month?

datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    no! maybe...

as in left the house

Age 17

gooby pls.
    Stream dat der FFXIV, watch me be a noob.

http://www.twitch.tv/dawndawg

Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi Op ,

Im a Cowboy

I ride horses and donkeys

my ranch is near your breeding place !

Lets go and have a glass with milk from my rumainian slaves.

I open their cages every morning - put their titties on the milk machine they get pumped out and go back into their cage.

Evry day life in ma hood nikka !

Welcome to the misc bumhole
    I love chicken and Im not black *****s (noracist I have a black friend)

you can all zug ma dick ****getz HOLLA BOY !!

ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong demand to avi clothing correlation

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    please delete this thread, I honestly can't stop reading, I really don't want to end up committing suicide because I inevitably will if this continues

please

gooby
    Dont do it.

(JDkeystone was banned for 6 months for jokingly replying to something like this saying do it) FREE JDKEYSTONE
    eBay buy & flip crew

Positive thoughts go out to: Redraider86, ShayZ, PushTheWeak & Slash_

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    lol at you thinking its an actual girl
    when i was young, i had hopes and dreams. I had a dream that one day i would frolick through the warm prairie grass with my love, blissfully without a care in the world. We would sit and picnic by the sea, and feed each other chocolate covered strawberries and drink the finest Welch's grape juice. In the back ground peaceful unicorns would graze while waiting for us to finish. By moonlight we would make love to the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks below. The next day would come too soon, and we would soon part ways, ever wondering what could be. Shortly before we departed, i put on my robe and wizards hat. Danced a short jig, and spilled my grape juice all over my faithful steed. From that day forth, i swore i would never drink grape juice from a mason jar again. its just messy.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First time in my 1+ year of lurking and couple months of being a member that I've seen this many mods in one thread. I will forever remember this.
    ★★★Torn PCL Crew★★★
    ★★★Torn MCL Crew★★★
    ★★★Future Marine Crew★★★

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is that because you just got your first period?
    eBay buy & flip crew

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger3 View Post
    First time in my 1+ year of lurking and couple months of being a member that I've seen this many mods in one thread. I will forever remember this.
    You should brute force hack into the mod thread, you bypass the boner stage and get an instant flaccid ejaculation
    eBay buy & flip crew

Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HoneyBadger3 View Post
    its that rare to get 3 mods in 1 thread?

jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No he's just a moron. See 3 mods in a random thread about every damn day.
    You deserve what you settle for.

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

5k+

TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000)

Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    omg u got negged already close the thread u attention whore

HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneyBadger3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should brute force hack into the mod thread, you bypass the boner stage and get an instant flaccid ejaculation
    Are you implying you've experienced this series of events? <150 reps for hacking lessons.

Originally Posted by jon555 View Post
    No he's just a moron. See 3 mods in a random thread about every damn day.
    Oh so not seeing 3 mods in a random thread about every day = moron.

Strong logic.
    ★★★Torn PCL Crew★★★
    ★★★Torn MCL Crew★★★
    ★★★Future Marine Crew★★★

Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Emee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Paulitical View Post
    omg u got negged already close the thread u attention whore
    does conversation offend you? my apologies

Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulitical has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes u cumbucket

When do you turn 18?
    eBay buy & flip crew

When do you turn 18?
    february

february
    Whats your body count woman?
    eBay buy & flip crew

IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000) IKanHasVTaper is just really nice. (+1000)
    So the potential 12 yr old female, or possible male asks to be negged, I guess as a form of validation.

The mods respond, by noting that this is an opportunity to piss off the misc, by possibly greening her.

Circle of lawls...

Ron Paul 2012
    - α Non Random Misc Crew α -
    Recycle Crew

*40InchBert > 40InchVert Crew*
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140408653

Repped op
    eBay buy & flip crew

Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My cat would annihilate your cat.

CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CameHonorPhase has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    weird that i went out both nights then huh?
    To where? Justin Bieber's house so you can use his computer to post?

How would your parents feel if they knew you were attention whoring in a bodybuilding website? (srs)

Originally Posted by Hercul3s View Post
    Its gonna be a cat fight
    eBay buy & flip crew

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dont do it.

(JDkeystone was banned for 6 months for jokingly replying to something like this saying do it) FREE JDKEYSTONE
    Wow,mods, why not ban the person posting sh!t like that(suicide threat)?
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why would anybody WK that repulsive creature on your avi

Originally Posted by Hercul3s View Post
    your cat would be too nervous to even approach my cat

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Wow,mods, why not ban the person posting sh!t like that(suicide threat)?

She saw this thread (strong lurking woman)

*Brad, can you let the member 5x10 in your thread know what actually happened (in regards to my suicide comment) was some sociopath made a thread where he gave a graphic, nauseating description of the stuff he "fantasized" doing to women (stuff like rape, physical torture, sex slave stuff, etc), and i responded telling him i had reported his thread and then added sarcastically to "please fukking kill yourself". that was ultimately what was posted that VA banned me for (for 6 goddamn months lol).

Edit: if posting the above rustles any mod/admin jimmothys please edit it out of my post. Inb4 ban, inb4 tl;dr
    eBay buy & flip crew