Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kebabdelight View Post
    these guys were probably like the only ones on earth with a body like that at that time lol
    Yes of course they were. But that doesn't change the fact that it IS possible. Only a tiny portion of the population lifts and trains properly with adequate nutrition and rest, and that portion was even smaller in the 30's-50's. With training 70 years more advanced than it was in their day I really don't look at it to be that unfeasible to reach naturally. So many natty's are self delusional, weak willed, and blame all their lack of progress on their lack of hormones. Pathetic in my opinion.

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mikesullyy View Post
    The picture of John Grimek (Right) was somewhere between 1939-1949, and the picture of Clarence Ross was between 1940-1950.
    Another pic of Ross's Epic physique. He was called the "King of bodybuilders'
    synthetic testosterone was created in 1935 so these guys could have been using by that time period
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StrongPoast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can only choose 2: thick joocy solid

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iliketojuggle View Post
    synthetic testosterone was created in 1935 so these guys could have been using by that time period
    This. I don't care if those were taken in the 1600s. They are not natural

lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess it's time to google roids.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

PSN: zGooch

1k+

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come on, dont you people give up ever?

Mikesully couldnt be more spot on with all his posts.
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Hater of Lazy People EliteExtra's Avatar
    EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you class as big?
    “I'm bloated, puffy and holding a little water. I lack definition, I am lethargic and at times have no ab visibility. But if you can't handle me when I'm bulking, then you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded.” - Marilyn Munbro

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone asked if on tech you can get strength without size (or vise versa, i forget). I'm new to this, just started learning about it a few months ago so maybe there's mistakes...

The same muscle building theories all still apply even at ridiculous doses. Lets look, androgens:

1. activate the PI3k-AKT-mTOR-p70s6k.. protein synthesis pathway
    2. are highest concentrated at satellite cells (stem cells on muscle cells).

When you lift big, it does rupture the muscle cell. The satellite cell activates and gloms onto the muscle cell and repairs it. Some cells are limited and can't grow any more (hit their maximum myonuclear domain size). They can't add anymore myosin/actin motor units because there isn't any room. So rupturing with lifting, and repairing with the satellite cell allows the muscle cell to house more actin/myosin motor units.

So if you have low androgens, you aren't enlarging your domain size and limited to whatever little satellite activity you have (from the small amounts of testosterone binding to the many satellite cells putting up androgen receptors, but only some will be proliferated). Your domains will be limited to their current size unless they get one of the lucky few satellite cells, and protein synthesis won't be as active as when testosterone is helping AKT stay active (which also wards off cell death, by deactivating myostatin's downstream effects (smad3))

a good article on how testosterone works
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012...ilding_08.html

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mikesullyy View Post
    What I've accomplished in just over 2 years of lifting naturally..

I honestly think that its VERY possible to achieve an incredible physique naturally. All the whiners need to realize that there is only a certain level of mass that IS achievable naturally. However it is not just mass that makes a bodybuilder. More than anything it is an equilibrium of Mass, symmetry, leanness, and also to an extent genetics. Not everyone can achieve their idea of a perfect physique. But everyone can sure as hell build a damn better body than they have now.
    It's not debatable that yes, I can have as better body, I think we're just talking about goal physiques. I think a lot of this has to do with youth though. The younger you started lifting the better IMO as you have more time to pay attention to diet and training. As well as playing sports, etc. I started with nothing, underweight, no muscle mass except from running and leg training for track, it was bad. For me, diet has been the hardest part since I've been underweight for so long it's hard as hell to push myself to eat more food. I do believe that if you're lifting a lot though and following a good program and have a good diet you can make some great progress. Just I don't like how everyone thinks you can have some godlike physique after 1 year of lifting or two.

TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastSaiyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    inb4 naturalgrahm4

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are plenty of things you can do besides sterons that make a signifcant difference. This article talks about satellite cells (muscle stem cells) that repair muscle cells. In order for your pool of available cells to be replenished, going to have to do some HIIT

"HIT Your Satellite Cells to Increase Your Gains! Only High Intensity "Cardio" Exercise Will Fuel Your Satellite Cell Pool and Set You Up For Future Muscle Growth." http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011...-increase.html

This next article talks about how sub maximal muscle work reduces inflammation and swelling during the full out lift session and improves repair. Arnold pioneered it by posing each day.

"Two Max. Isometric Contractions Reduce Muscle Damage and Promote Regeneration Before You Even Hit the Gym! Plus: How to Add 0.5 Inch to Your Biceps in 6 Minutes! " http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012...ns-reduce.html

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by johnnycash123 View Post
    Just NO, you realise they give tren to cows because it is the most effective mass building hormone created thus far.
    they give tren to cows because it is an excellent nutrient partitioner. it improves feed efficiency which mean the nutrients go to the right places. it increases the lean mass of the cows while using the same food. so yes it is a very effective mass builder. however if you dont eat as many calories because you are trying to stay within a weight class or whatever and use tren, you can still gain strength. tren is extremely androgenic which means it has high potential for strength gains. go reread my post if you still dont understand that.

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    Is there a relaxed pic of him where he isn't holding a pull up bar?

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brofessional View Post

not relaxed he is pumped up in that picture at the gym lols probably pumped up at his house in the video after he got back from the gym too
    Squat = 405 x2

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    not relaxed he is pumped up in that picture at the gym lols probably pumped up at his house in the video after he got back from the gym too
    not pumped in vid 1

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    if people like doug miller etc are natty then well i must be doing something extremely wrong, it cant be possible to look like that natty, it just cant.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000)
    isnt Rsdarnia also tall as phuck?

BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always thought those "pre-steroid era" bodybuilders were simply exposed to less estrogenic components. They lived on diets of lots of fresh ORGANIC fruits and veggies, grass-fed beef raised naturally, etc. In today's age, we simply don't have that luxury. Lots of the stuff we put in our bodies is so unnatural to the human that it causes harmful affects ranging beyond our scope of immediate recognition, deep down to the cellular level. Remember, almost everything we put in our body is broken down into components that our body will use to refuel, rebuild, process and function. When 30% of the chicken breast we are choking down is comprised of additives and "fluff", protein powder we buy is only a fraction of what is says and incomparable to the real thing, and the beef we eat and milk we drink is entirely unnatural, it is no surprise that we lack the proper nutrition an active male human being needs to accelerate growth. Our hormone levels are probably a byproduct of this change in lifestyle.
    /rant
    Subscribe to The Strength Project :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/olbaid420?feature=mhee

Read the blog:
    http://thegoodmoodfooddude.blogspot.com/

Ask me anything about nutrition:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162775831

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Now I am just getting annoyed. That guy is juiced up big time. enough of this crap. too many people are believing the words that come out of their mouths

Originally Posted by BTBAM View Post
    I always thought those "pre-steroid era" bodybuilders were simply exposed to less estrogenic components. They lived on diets of lots of fresh ORGANIC fruits and veggies, grass-fed beef raised naturally, etc. In today's age, we simply don't have that luxury. Lots of the stuff we put in our bodies is so unnatural to the human that it causes harmful affects ranging beyond our scope of immediate recognition, deep down to the cellular level. Remember, almost everything we put in our body is broken down into components that our body will use to refuel, rebuild, process and function. When 30% of the chicken breast we are choking down is comprised of additives and "fluff", protein powder we buy is only a fraction of what is says and incomparable to the real thing, and the beef we eat and milk we drink is entirely unnatural, it is no surprise that we lack the proper nutrition an active male human being needs to accelerate growth. Our hormone levels are probably a byproduct of this change in lifestyle.
    /rant
    please tell me you are trolling about the part about people looking different due to the environment and food choices

Originally Posted by BTBAM View Post
    /rant
    Truth

Average test levels then were definitely higher than the average these days

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Leroy Colbert was born May 9, 1933. Anabolic steroids were first isolated, identified, and synthesized in the 1930s. Dr. John Ziegler pioneered its athletic use as an aid to muscle growth by bodybuilders, administering it to U.S. weightlifting champion Bill March of the York Barbell club in 1959 when he was the physician to the U.S. Weightlifting team.

At the age of 20 (1953), Leroy was the owner of 19" arms. Eventually his cannons reached 21". Considering the very first American use of steroids occurred in 1959, it can be assumed Leroy Colbert completely built his arms without the use of dat dere.

"And oh, the marvel of it! the marvel of it! That tiny men should live and breathe and work, and drive so frail a contrivance of wood and cloth through so tremendous an elemental strife!" -Jack London

Clemson Tigers
    Carolina Panthers
    Always pick #2 Crew

Now I am just getting annoyed. That guy is juiced up big time. enough of this crap. too many people are believing the words that come out of their mouths
    If it's any consolation he's probably the lightest guy in this thread (when considering height). He's 179lbs @ 6'2 in the first vid and that was taken a couple weeks ago.

If it's any consolation he's probably the lightest guy in this thread (when considering height). He's 179lbs @ 6'2 in the first vid and that was taken a couple weeks ago.
    he is much bigger than that in the last pic

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am at once massive, sculpted and detailed. From all and any angle, I am the perfect natural male specimen.

CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Butttttt......you can get huge in normal people standards, and whereever you go theres mostly normal people lol

Being huge in the bodybuilding world is considered pretty weird in normal society, I know I for one would rather be considered elite by the general population and small by steroid users opposed to a freak druggy to general pop and 'look great' to steroid using bodybuilders.

but what do I know....I'm 'small' lol.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by angryguywalking View Post
    Not if you know what you're doing, and apply it for a couple years.

Ex. Josh Hyaduck, Jim Cordova, rsardinia, etc
    You forgot Jason Genova (sp?).

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he is much bigger than that in the last pic
    I lol'd. Yes I was much bigger in that pic, around mid 190s low 200s in my offseason.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bailey1106 View Post
    Come on, dont you people give up ever?

Mikesully couldnt be more spot on with all his posts.
    5'8" @ 215lbs and 19 years old. Low BF% and a gear defender.......

Clearly just another natty that has great genetics, work ethic in the gym and a fantastic diet.

The rest of who don't succeed, don't have good genetics, work ethic in the gym or diet.

Always the same story.

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    5'8" @ 215lbs and 19 years old. Low BF% and a gear defender.......
    lols I thought the same thing guy is clearly a bser
    Squat = 405 x2

Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    I lol'd. Yes I was much bigger in that pic, around mid 190s low 200s in my offseason.
    I dunno maybe I'm wrong. I just clicked the videos of you posing. 3rd pic you obviously have a pump. I still think you are on something but not positive. btw, you saying you are natural means nothing to me. Everyone says they aren't