duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is eating no carbs before cardio the same thing as fasted cardio?

I feel a bit ill if I do fasted cardio, especially as I like to take caffeine pills to give me a bit more energy. So if I just eat protein and fat before cardio will my glycogen stores still be empty? Or do they replenish it too?

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would depend on what effect you're chasing. http://alanaragon.com/myths-under-th...ed-cardio.html

If your goal is just to increase net fat loss, then it's all going to come out in the wash when you eat later, and you may as well not bother.

duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    It would depend on what effect you're chasing. http://alanaragon.com/myths-under-th...ed-cardio.html

If your goal is just to increase net fat loss, then it's all going to come out in the wash when you eat later, and you may as well not bother.
    Thanks for the link I guess I'll just eat my normal breakfast then.

tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the answer is if you feel ill doing fasted cardio, don't do it. eat before hand, simples.

harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tdale View Post
    the answer is if you feel ill doing fasted cardio, don't do it. eat before hand, simples.
    ^^^ What he said.... We tend to make things more complicated than we need to. Weight/fat loss is actually really simple ( I didn't say easy )... Just focus on daily exercise ( burning calories ) and consume less food ( lower intake ) and you will lose fat and weight.
    Remember, millions of people lost weight in the past without knowing anything about "fasted cardio", "carb recycling","higher protein/low carb diet" etc. just by eating less and moving more.
    My iPhone fitness app (free) : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-fitness-diary/id532523662?mt=8
    My fitness blog : http://www.harshathlete.com

SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unless using yohimbine, no reason that your cardio has to be fasted.

blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blyznatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat before. Eat after. Doesn't matter. Have a deficit at the end of the day= win