Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Terrible Day at Gym *Roll of Shame* (Aftermath Pic) Fuk the YMCA

Chitty session was chitty. Im on BLSS and usually start off with Squats but the 1 squat rack (Thus is the life in the YMCA) in my gym was taken so I hop on to bench. Had 2 scoops of white flood in me, which I've realized doesn't work at all personally. Do my warmups and then load on 185 for my working sets. Ik I'm weak as chit, but I've been lifting for 3 months and started at about 95 so it is what it is. First set I get through pretty fine. Second set was a grinder for the last rep. 3rd set, Im pumping myself up, lay down and start. Get first 3 reps fine, 4th rep was a real grinder and I've never really stopped short of my goal reps so I go for the fifth and get halfway up and experience the dreaded wall and the weight starts to come down slowly. I look over to the guy next to me on the incline and I sware to you he's sitting down watching me and I shout "spot man", but I guess he couldnt hear me and just bobs his head to his music. Weight came down on my chest and I roll it down, forgetting that my phone was on my waistband. I proceeded to put the weight on the floor and look up and I kid you not, the whole gym was staring. Bowed my head down and that was that. I hate how not a single person fukin tried to help me. Did some rows and bicep curls and left bc that **** was on the squat rack the whole time.

Heres pics of my phone after the fact

Cliffs
    -Go into gym prepared to tear it up.
    -On BLSS but **** was taking up squat rack so I hop onto bench
    -Come down on the last rep of third set and couldnt get it back up more than halfway. ******* next to me is staring at me the whole time bobbing his head to his music
    -I roll the weight down and crush my phone. Finish off my workout with rows and curls
    -YMCA is garbage. Dont join.

SRS
    University of Florida

StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're supposed to ask for a spot before you start your set *******.

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol all the glass on the back of my iphone has fallen out, and half of the top of the front screen as well as spider-webbed

no phucks given
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StraightBro69 View Post
    I wouldve but since its relatively light weight I didnt think I would need. Im not socially awkward, so if I thought this wouldve happened I wouldnt have hesitated to ask. I'm pretty sure the guy on the flat bench next to me did his last set with a spot like 5 minutes after this happened b/c he saw what happened to me lol
    University of Florida

Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sorry.

dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Real men don't need a spot nomsayin?

Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000) Spolumbo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dopeydill View Post
    Real men are not afraid to ask for a spot.

StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StraightBro69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dopeydill View Post

6'2

real man lol

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    how is that the Y's fault? i lift there and its alright lol. you should have asked for a spot
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dopeydill is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6'2

real man lol
    16 leave me alone.

EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    Chitty session was chitty. Im on BLSS and usually start off with Squats but the 1 squat rack (Thus is the life in the YMCA) in my gym was taken so I hop on to bench. Had 2 scoops of white flood in me, which I've realized doesn't work at all personally. Do my warmups and then load on 185 for my working sets. Ik I'm weak as chit, but I've been lifting for 3 months and started at about 95 so it is what it is. First set I get through pretty fine. Second set was a grinder for the last rep. 3rd set, Im pumping myself up, lay down and start. Get first 3 reps fine, 4th rep was a real grinder and I've never really stopped short of my goal reps so I go for the fifth and get halfway up and experience the dreaded wall and the weight starts to come down slowly. I look over to the guy next to me on the incline and I sware to you he's sitting down watching me and I shout "spot man", but I guess he couldnt hear me and just bobs his head to his music. Weight came down on my chest and I roll it down, forgetting that my phone was on my waistband. I proceeded to put the weight on the floor and look up and I kid you not, the whole gym was staring. Bowed my head down and that was that. I hate how not a single person fukin tried to help me. Did some rows and bicep curls and left bc that **** was on the squat rack the whole time.

Heres pics of my phone after the fact

Cliffs
    -Go into gym prepared to tear it up.
    -On BLSS but **** was taking up squat rack so I hop onto bench
    -Come down on the last rep of third set and couldnt get it back up more than halfway. ******* next to me is staring at me the whole time bobbing his head to his music
    -I roll the weight down and crush my phone. Finish off my workout with rows and curls
    -YMCA is garbage. Dont join.

SRS
    Damn man.

Lesson learned for next time, nomsaiyan?

But to fix the back of your iPhone for cheap just search on ebay for "iPhone 4 Backhousing" all sorts of colors.

And seller will send you a kit where you can do it yourself. Honestly a caveman can do it :P (just unscrew bottom screws slide cracked backhousing off and slide new backhousing on, tighten screws then good to go)

Happened to my iphone, not a big deal to fix. Glass part might cost you a little more.

Lemme know what happens man.

Good luck

Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    how is that the Y's fault? i lift there and its alright lol. you should have asked for a spot
    Idk about your gym, but my Y is terrible. I mean for lifting that is, it has a large variety of cardio machines. 2 flat benches, 1 incline. Then theres 1 power rack. This is what I'm working with

http://ymcacentralflorida.com/downlo...rJDouglas.html

Always packed almost shoulder to shoulder

Edit: Click free weights.
    University of Florida

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong nobody helping you, you should have thrown the weights at everyone after you finished. semi srs
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just get a new back cover, they're pretty cheap and easy to install. You can get different colours and clear ones too.

Also, Get a partner.
    Misc Cologne Crew

boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn OP. On another note I'm relatively weak to; I also use 185 for my sets of Bench Press.
    "It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference."

"Success is sweet: the sweeter if long delayed and attained through manifold struggles and defeats"

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will"

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    Idk about your gym, but my Y is terrible. I mean for lifting that is, it has a large variety of cardio machines. 2 flat benches, 1 incline. Then theres 1 power rack. This is what I'm working with

http://ymcacentralflorida.com/downlo...rJDouglas.html

Always packed almost shoulder to shoulder

Edit: Click free weights.
    i guess the one at mine is a little nicer and not as crowded. i'll see if i can remember all the equipment

2 flat bb bench stations
    1 incline bb bench station
    2 adjustable free benches
    1 flat free bench
    1 decline free bench
    1 smith machine
    1 lat pull down
    1 squat rack
    2 cable stations
    1 tricep pushdown station
    1 leg press
    2 dip stations
    1 roman chair
    1 preacher curl
    dumbells up to 110
    pre-set barbells up to 110
    1 hammer strength press
    1 military bench
    medicine balls n shyt
    2 pull up bars
    1 seated cable rowing station
    1 cable curl station
    lifting belts and chain belts

and thats about 1/4 of the fitness floor. the rest is machines and cardio equipment

i think thats it. enough stuff to get what i need to get done
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    Just get a new back cover, they're pretty cheap and easy to install. You can get different colours and clear ones too.

Also, Get a partner.
    Don't want to void my apple care. Will prob just pay apple the 30 dollars to fix it
    University of Florida

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao, l2 get a spotter or dont use clamps and dump the weight if you get stuck. I love my ymca cause im usually the only one in there at night.

And get an otterbox, I throw my phone around all the time in the gym and hit it with dumbbells when im getting them up for db press, and not a single scratch.
    Last edited by erick15; 07-16-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont clip it dude so if you cant get it back up you just tip it

Registered User & Abuser Magnumtripod's Avatar
    Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personally, I like the YMCA. The one I go to has 20 people MAX on a busy day and I can easily get my workouts in whenever I want. Better than going to the local "Globo Gym" and watching the jersey shore wannabes stand shoulder to shoulder doing biceps curls in front of the mirror.

Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    lmao, l2 get a spotter or dont use clamps and dumb the weight if you get stuck. I love my ymca cause im usually the only one in there at night.

And get an otterbox, I throw my phone around all the time in the gym and hit it with dumbbells when im getting them up for db press, and not a single scratch.
    I didn't have clamps. I didn't want to dump it because I had a real bad incident when I first started. Was on flat bench skull crushing and two tens came off an the bar whipped and hit the kid next to me 100%. He was prob my aged but short and skinny. I said sorry but he didn't really answer. He didn't come the next week. Don't know if he left bc of me or what
    University of Florida

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP rack the ****ing weight next time
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EduardoR333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I workout at the Y, N i'm making ALL KINDDDDDS OF GAINS!

bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's phucked up how the guy just stared at you.
    *Teen Misc Rap Crew*
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TooBigJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The YMCA is definitely **** and the staff their are ****ing dicks. Abunch of strict Catholics own the Y and one of the rules is that you have to be 16 to be in the weight room. Well I'm 15 and back in January I kept on getting kicked out by the same ugly bish who knew I was only 15 and for some reason she thought it was funny. the final and last time I went to the Y to lift she walked in there and I looked at her and said " bitch you can kick me out when you get your pussy ****ed for the first time" and she looked at me like she just saw god and note the girl was probably like mid 20's and she was busted as ****!

Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hiokbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    repped for spreading awareness on how retarded the ymca is. I just cancelled my membership last week.

jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dont ever post on this forum again, sorry bro but this shiet dosent happen at la fitness and by bro i mean never my fcking bro. not srs

rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    should have had a spotter to begin with but hey it happens i guess. when i just started lifting i was benching 95 and got stuch on my 5th rep and some guy just ran over and pulle dit off my chest with 1 hand. i think it was god
    cutting down to 140lbs

TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStoff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And zero phucks were given by potential spotters that day....

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive never had to do the roll of shame, closest ive gotten was having to put it up on the safeties.

Youll learn to know when you have 1 more in you or not, and I usually grab a spotter if im attempting a PR/feelin scared.
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★