starlita123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

before going to the beach, how to look leaner on the same day

hi guys, ok before going to beach or wherever.. where your going to be taking your shirt off what is the best way of looking cut on that day? because ive found that some times i look (bloated and my abs dont really show that much atall and other times a can really see them well, obviously getting (pumped) will help but what is the main things to do to look most cut and for the muscles to stand out without having excess water and bloat around the stomach ? and alot of time i have excess water around my abs which also makes them harder to make out. But i have found after drinking alcohol it makes my abs stand out alot more why is this lol? any advice appreciated! and im new to all this so hold the flaming! thnks james

Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markoring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well my only advice would be to stay away from sodium so you dont look bloated but thats honestly the only thing I know about

StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayNattyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP unless you have an Adonis body, nobody will even notice you (srs), so don't worry about it.

eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You mentioned alcohol and its funny you say that. The day after drinking I always look leanest due to dehydration. It will probably make your abs show more but your muscles won't look full.
    http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator