willysmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

64 years old and want to compete for first time!

Yeah, I'm going for it. 96lbs and 16.2 percent body fat. I'm on a tiny frame. Pre diabetic..is creatine for me? Do you find it works?

gymmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine

I only tried it once or twice. Made me feel like the energizer bunny in the gym but very thirsty later & anxious. Not really for me. I have friends who use it though.

lpolstra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a woman in my senior years, I am impressed with your percentage of body fat. I am looking for mentoring to my next stage of building muscle. Please reply if your can share your journey to being where you are today,

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's kind of a vague question "is it for me?" What is it you think/want/hope it will do for you? If you can be a little clearer it would help give you an answer.

But in the meantime Good for You for getting comp ready!
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443