DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

v8 - spicy hot as a staple to my diet

im currently bulking i take a multi vitamin and was wondering if this stuff would be beneficial.(i don't eat lots of veggies!)

Spicy Hot

Spicy Hot V8® helps you get 2 servings1 of vegetables in every nutritious 8-ounce glass with a zesty kick your taste buds will crave. And like all V8 vegetable juices, it has 50 calories per serving and half the carbs of orange juice!2

Spicy Hot is available in these convenient sizes:

5.5-ounce cans
    11.5-ounce cans
    12-ounce plastic bottles
    46-ounce plastic bottles

1 1 serving of vegetables = ½ cup, 2 servings in 8 oz. V8® 100% Vegetable Juice. Daily Recommendations = 2 ½ cups of a variety of vegetables for 2,000 calorie diet. USDA MyPyramid.

2 V8 contains 10 grams of carbohydrates per 8-ounce serving. Orange juice contains 25 grams of carbohydrates per 8-ounce serving

Growing up you may have been told to eat your greens, but what about your reds, oranges, yellows, whites and blues?

The more different colored fruits and vegetables you eat, the more different health promoting properties you are getting. Eating a wide range of colorful vegetables and fruit provides essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients (plant-nutrients) that your body needs to promote good health and thrive!

V8 ® 100% Vegetable Juice provides vegetable juices from the following major color groups:

Red GROUP—tomatoes and beets – provides powerful, natural antioxidants. The antioxidant Lycopene is found naturally in tomatoes, and helps protect against cell damage.
    Orange GROUP—carrots — delivers vitamin A (alpha— and beta—carotene) to help maintain vision and a healthy immune system.
    Green GROUP—V8® provides a sampling from this group of spinach, celery, lettuce, parsley, and watercress — when consumed in sufficient quantities, it helps round out your diet with other vitamins, minerals, and natural antioxidants.
    Click here to check out each of the vegetables in V8® 100% Vegetable Juice.

V8 Body!
    Want to lose weight? V8® 100 % Vegetable Juice can be a great part of your weight maintenance or weight loss plan. Check out the V8® Diet. You can lose up to 8 pounds in 8 weeks with the V8® diet plan.* The V8® diet is delicious and easy to follow. Start your day with V8® 100% Vegetable Juice and you are on your way. The V8® diet is designed for on-the-go or at home eating and offers lots of choices.

For additional information and tips on weight management, visit Campbell Wellness.

* Individual results will vary. Please see your physician or registered dietitian before starting any diet.

Help keep your skin healthy with V8® Beverages.
    Did you know that Vitamins A and C are necessary for healthy skin? V8® 100% Vegetable Juices are rich in antioxidant vitamins A and C which support collagen production and skin renewal.

Vitamin A is required for maintaining healthy skin cells throughout the body.
    Vitamin A regulates whether certain skin proteins get made in the body.
    Vitamin C is needed to make collagen in the body. Collagen helps provide structure to our bodies, and connects soft tissue to our bones.
    Take Low Sodium V8® to Heart.
    Low Sodium V8® Vegetable Juice is heart healthy!

140 mg sodium per serving
    Excellent source of potassium
    Naturally fat and cholesterol free
    Diets containing foods that are a good source of potassium and low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile I like V8 juice too . . .

I haven't tried the spicy hot version, sounds good! BUT remember that by just drinking the juice u r missing out on most of the fiber of the veggies, AND the regular version is rly high in sodium too, over 600 mg per serving.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyboipgh View Post
    AND the regular version is rly high in sodium too, over 600 mg per serving.
    Yeah.....unsure of the exact figure, but the sodium level is WAY high per serving (I know they have "lower sodium" V-8, but dunno if it comes in spicy variety). I say eat your raw vegggies and get the full benefits of vegetables - salt doesn't belong on vegetables, other than what naturally may occur in them, imho. My dad got our whole family on the whole "no added salt" wagon when I was a kid, and I try to continue that tradition as best I can some 3 decades + later

secondwind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

I wouldn't rely on it as a serving of vegetables- albeit, the stuff is enriched with vitamins and minerals. There is too much sodium and it's missing the all important fibre which green leafy veggies provide.

jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jiggaman2815 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but if you drink this in ADDITION to eating leafy greens (broccoli, spinach, etc.) then you will be fine.

I drink 1 8 oz. glass per day.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by akaswolebd View Post
    im currently bulking i take a multi vitamin and was wondering if this stuff would be beneficial.(i don't eat lots of veggies!)

Spicy Hot

Spicy Hot V8® helps you get 2 servings1 of vegetables in every nutritious 8-ounce glass with a zesty kick your taste buds will crave. And like all V8 vegetable juices, it has 50 calories per serving and half the carbs of orange juice!2

Spicy Hot is available in these convenient sizes:

5.5-ounce cans
    11.5-ounce cans
    12-ounce plastic bottles
    46-ounce plastic bottles

1 1 serving of vegetables = ½ cup, 2 servings in 8 oz. V8® 100% Vegetable Juice. Daily Recommendations = 2 ½ cups of a variety of vegetables for 2,000 calorie diet. USDA MyPyramid.

2 V8 contains 10 grams of carbohydrates per 8-ounce serving. Orange juice contains 25 grams of carbohydrates per 8-ounce serving

Growing up you may have been told to eat your greens, but what about your reds, oranges, yellows, whites and blues?

The more different colored fruits and vegetables you eat, the more different health promoting properties you are getting. Eating a wide range of colorful vegetables and fruit provides essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients (plant-nutrients) that your body needs to promote good health and thrive!

V8 ® 100% Vegetable Juice provides vegetable juices from the following major color groups:

Red GROUP—tomatoes and beets – provides powerful, natural antioxidants. The antioxidant Lycopene is found naturally in tomatoes, and helps protect against cell damage.
    Orange GROUP—carrots — delivers vitamin A (alpha— and beta—carotene) to help maintain vision and a healthy immune system.
    Green GROUP—V8® provides a sampling from this group of spinach, celery, lettuce, parsley, and watercress — when consumed in sufficient quantities, it helps round out your diet with other vitamins, minerals, and natural antioxidants.
    Click here to check out each of the vegetables in V8® 100% Vegetable Juice.

V8 Body!
    Want to lose weight? V8® 100 % Vegetable Juice can be a great part of your weight maintenance or weight loss plan. Check out the V8® Diet. You can lose up to 8 pounds in 8 weeks with the V8® diet plan.* The V8® diet is delicious and easy to follow. Start your day with V8® 100% Vegetable Juice and you are on your way. The V8® diet is designed for on-the-go or at home eating and offers lots of choices.

For additional information and tips on weight management, visit Campbell Wellness.

* Individual results will vary. Please see your physician or registered dietitian before starting any diet.

Help keep your skin healthy with V8® Beverages.
    Did you know that Vitamins A and C are necessary for healthy skin? V8® 100% Vegetable Juices are rich in antioxidant vitamins A and C which support collagen production and skin renewal.

Vitamin A is required for maintaining healthy skin cells throughout the body.
    Vitamin A regulates whether certain skin proteins get made in the body.
    Vitamin C is needed to make collagen in the body. Collagen helps provide structure to our bodies, and connects soft tissue to our bones.
    Take Low Sodium V8® to Heart.
    Low Sodium V8® Vegetable Juice is heart healthy!

140 mg sodium per serving
    Excellent source of potassium
    Naturally fat and cholesterol free
    Diets containing foods that are a good source of potassium and low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.

Just watch the salt content.