Lucanskinner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucanskinner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucanskinner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucanskinner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucanskinner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucanskinner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucanskinner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MAX's nitetime as a day time?

YES I'M AWARE IT'S FOR NIGHT AND I SHOULD IT AT NIGHT
    But I was trying to find a time release protein, and i live nowhere near a place that sells any so i went into GNC.
    And the bloke who worked there, i asked him if he had anything that was along the lines of Muscle-Pharm Combat whey protein isolate and he didn't know what that was :| *facepalm*
    So i simplified it and said time released protein, and he pointed me to MAX's Nitetime time release protein.
    He said yeah it says it's a night time protein but i'd be able to use it during the day at no harm and it should work just as fine

Was just wondering, if anyone has used ( or could look up MAX's Nitetime time release protein)

Would i be able to use it during the day or would it be a waste and not work, like maybe the protein only works when my bodys sleeping?

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It will work. Protein really isn't time dependent.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10