Closed Thread
Page 332 of 336 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,960 of 10077
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    this guy! lol, drinking vodka and ginger ale and watching Top Gear... good way to go I would say
    Just spent hundreds on a big grocery shop so if it all ends I'll be pissed

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    heading to sleep. if the world ends tonight then Cya guys on the other side!
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post
    heading to sleep. if the world ends tonight then Cya guys on the other side!
    see ya dude... going to go outside and watch the moon get closer. this is going to be one hell of a collision.
    #Penis

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Speaking on ending. Who's going to make the next thread?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Since I'm still out of the gym healing it can't be me since I can't workout.

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Speaking on ending. Who's going to make the next thread?
    I vote Audie or Hosum
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, strong doors are strong! Good to see you made it out safely! The car can always be replaced. So did the other dude get arrested?

Get a M3 convert.
    I like the m3, but to my understanding I am only going to get around 22k for my 335i (waiting on the offer from Nationwide). For the corporate image, I'd really like to get into a 5 series, but I am going to have to find the right deal to get there. I know it's an internet forum, so no point in arguing, but to whoever said it didn't look like he was doing 60mph at impact - it is very possible. The car held up amazing for what actually happened to it. If I ever get the camera footage (from the traffic light) I will post it up for you guys. The guy was in a 1997 Ford Explorer and just ran right through me. My car pretty much bounced off of his as I was going < 10 mph and his momentum was strong.

Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Good to hear you made it safe.

I understand he was doing 60, but do you know how fast he was at the time of impact? It looks bad, but it doesn't look like a 60mph hit.
    What does it look like? Just curious.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Dang glad your alright man. Amazing you walked away unharmed (assuming unharmed). Get a supped up M3 or M5.
    Stay strong buddy.
    I wish I could afford a M5, but I am many years away from that. The m3 would be a stretch and I am not about to go all crazy with Grad school still requiring payments. My 9k bill for next semester just came in today.

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Glad you're okay son, srs.

For being hit at 60mph, that car held up really well.

Did you get any injuries?
    Thanks. I have a sprained wrist, 3 broken teeth, swollen lip / mouth, bruises all over my legs and a tender neck. No severe internal bleeding, they only kept me in ER for 1 night and then let me go after a good CT scan and x-rays.

Originally Posted by the_fixxxer View Post
    Sup UG, hope all is well. Working tomorrow then off until the new year Feelsgoodman On the downside people have been bringing tons of cookies and desserts into work and they have all been too good to turn down....feel like I've gained 10lbs the past week :/

Dang man best of luck to you, stay strong.

Holy moly, glad you're ok man, looks like a pretty solid hit. Fukker wasn't texting and driving was he?
    I have no idea. It was not like what you see in the movies at all. I remember the moment of impact. I stayed conscious but couldn't get out of the car as the impact pinned me in and pushed the driver door into my leg. I also heard a LOUD gunshot and smelled gunpowder right after the impact. I keep a firearm in the driver door pocket and assumed that the weapon had discharged as I couldn't feel the left side of my body (Found out later a shotgun shell deploys the airbag) I spit out a few of my teeth and had blood all over my face. EMT's showed up. First thing they did was disconnect the battery. They brought the Jaws of Life and told me to cover my eyes as they cut me out of the car. I never even saw the other driver. The scene was so chaotic. I heard later from my mother who showed up that a few witnesses stated that the guy who hit me tried to flee but his car wouldn't allow him to. He ended up VERY far down the road. The guy at the pound (went to my car today) told me that the guy was very shady (had his car towed to the same lot). The guy didn't even leave a phone number for the case report for contact. He wasn't driving his car either. I have no idea if they requested a blood or urine sample.

So glad to be alive after the wreck. The EMTs said I am a very lucky man and that I was in one of the best cars for the situation.

Thanks for the kind words UG.
    Last edited by XeroZeus; 12-20-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    "It is always easy to do right when you know ahead of time what you stand for."
    | Finance | Wrist - Watches | Audiophile | Health Care |
    Always interested in learning more about big data, analytics and KPI measurement.

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chris Partlow View Post
    I vote Audie or Hosum
    Seconded
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Man, reading up on your posts about your crash. Missing teeth and all? What about medical and dental bills. This other guy does have insurance right? I'm thinking running red lights running from the scene and driving a older exploder..... might not be a good sign.

Sorry man, lol....

XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, reading up on your posts about your crash. Missing teeth and all? What about medical and dental bills. This other guy does have insurance right? I'm thinking running red lights running from the scene and driving a older exploder..... might not be a good sign.

Sorry man, lol....
    So far:
    Muscle Relaxer and Pain Killer prescriptions
    Cast for my right arm

Woke up and dragged myself to the dentist this morning. They told me they can still crown two of the teeth and I'll need a root canal for one of them (eeeek). Unfortunately Zblacktt, the police never told me that it WASN'T my fault. I was not issued a citation but everything was chaotic. I KNOW that there are cameras at that intersection and I can only hope that the police have solicited the footage. I also gave my insurance company a heads up to try and acquire the footage. If that footage shows what I remember (me making a left on an unprotected green light and being t-boned from the left side by someone with a solid red that was speeding), then I will use that as fire and probably sue. I was never one of those people that would ever see myself sueing someone over anything, but this wreck has changed my outlook. I was minding my business, no drinking, no smoking, no drugs, and just enjoying my Tuesday night responsibly and some negligent driver caused me a great deal of trauma both mentally and physically. My teeth will never come back, I have some awful aches and pains. Most importantly to me is that HE COULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE. A different vehicle or one without side airbag deployment and I believe I would have been a goner.

Anyway, ranting - I am going to wait for the intersection footage and then try and pursue damages. Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

PS: After re-reading - another weird thing, the driver wasn't the owner of the vehicle. The owner of the vehicle lives in Lakeland (2 hours away), and the driver lives in Casselberry / Central Florida). The driver didn't leave a phone number either. Guy at tow pound said he was a shady character.
    Always interested in learning more about big data, analytics and KPI measurement.

Man, sounds like you should lawyer up quickly. Or at least gets some advice. Get the other parties info as soon as you can. Once they are gone, it will be hard as hell to get him back. Unless the owner of the other car gives it to you.

Man, sounds like you should lawyer up quickly. Or at least gets some advice. Get the other parties info as soon as you can. Once they are gone, it will be hard as hell to get him back. Unless the owner of the other car gives it to you.
    It was a horrific scene. The police got his insurance information and all the pertinent info. i have already done everything I can up to this point. I sent the Hospital my insurance info to cover ER visit, and contacted my insurance company. They already went and assessed my vehicle as damaged. Now I am waiting on an offer for my the value of my car.

Also, I was looking at the 535i's. Not many manual transmissions available unfortunately. I really enjoy driving MT. Hopefully it will come together. I think I'd rather move from a 3 series upto a 5 series rather than an m3.

What about lost time at work? School, pain and suffering? Man, you could come out of this with a lot more then 22k. "Assuming" it comes back the other parties fault at the scene. Time to start talking about the back and neck pains you have now. About waking up at night all sweaty from the nightmare of the crash replaying over and over in your head.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ----------

Brothers of Metal Crew the_fixxxer's Avatar
    the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the_fixxxer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XeroZeus View Post
    I have no idea. It was not like what you see in the movies at all. I remember the moment of impact. I stayed conscious but couldn't get out of the car as the impact pinned me in and pushed the driver door into my leg. I also heard a LOUD gunshot and smelled gunpowder right after the impact. I keep a firearm in the driver door pocket and assumed that the weapon had discharged as I couldn't feel the left side of my body (Found out later a shotgun shell deploys the airbag) I spit out a few of my teeth and had blood all over my face. EMT's showed up. First thing they did was disconnect the battery. They brought the Jaws of Life and told me to cover my eyes as they cut me out of the car. I never even saw the other driver. The scene was so chaotic. I heard later from my mother who showed up that a few witnesses stated that the guy who hit me tried to flee but his car wouldn't allow him to. He ended up VERY far down the road. The guy at the pound (went to my car today) told me that the guy was very shady (had his car towed to the same lot). The guy didn't even leave a phone number for the case report for contact. He wasn't driving his car either. I have no idea if they requested a blood or urine sample.

So glad to be alive after the wreck. The EMTs said I am a very lucky man and that I was in one of the best cars for the situation.

Thanks for the kind words UG.
    Damn bro, sounds like a hell of a wreck....the injuries could've been much worse. I hope everything works out for you with getting compensated for the injuries and mess this is causing. It can be a long drawn out ordeal.....

What about lost time at work? School, pain and suffering? Man, you could come out of this with a lot more then 22k. "Assuming" it comes back the other parties fault at the scene. Time to start talking about the back and neck pains you have now. About waking up at night all sweaty from the nightmare of the crash replaying over and over in your head.
    sounds like Z is on the right track
    "Following our instinct not a trend
    go against the grain until the end"
    - Damage Inc, Metallica

~No-Avi Crew~

DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we dead yet??...

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DAVEZILLA View Post
    we dead yet??...
    yes, stop posting

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    T
    G
    I

END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Oh noes!!!!!
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    T
    G
    I

END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Oh noes!!!!!
    let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    XZ- man! thats a scary damn accident. Lets hope your lawyer can find some deep pockets and sue like mad.

End of World, giant bust. LOL at those who actually believed.

|ceman, 30x Whalin'!!

Friday?
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I feel alive. Time to go shoot shet all day!
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Seconded
    Terded.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    yes, stop posting
    Bahahahahaha!

No Charger now have 335is ChargerOn22s's Avatar
    ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drinking and gambling tonight, gon be guuud
    ALWAYS get a prenup for fuks sake
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tesla is a sh!tty company to work for

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post-Apocalyptic non-zombie Audiebrah checkin in.

Mayans gun'd Ancient trollin nomsayin?
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    morning all
    ^^ lol

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Evening UG's

Stressful day as my son needed some ct scans done. It was a fun 6 hrs at the children's hospital. He's fine but will need a procedure done next year.

Lil guy was a warrior today, for 6 months old I'm very proud.
    ya man thats a lot for a 6 month old to tolerate
    I'll rep him for ya
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome View Post

ya man thats a lot for a 6 month old to tolerate
    I'll rep him for ya
    Word thanks bud. Search: mini matz

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    laughing at my job..

brb getting an urgent email that a job I was handed yesterday needs to be filled by the 7th of Jan
    brb office is closed all next week for the holidays
    brb hiring manager is not returning calls so I can learn what the hell they are looking for
    brb getting irate email from hiring manager that she hasn't seen any resumes (for a job I got yesterday)
    brb getting irate email from HR that I need to put everything else on hold to fill this, including working through the holiday break
    brb quitting... lol
    ...till we meet again

brb, re-reading Dans post

brb, headache then a lol.

brb

Closed Thread
Page 332 of 336 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 ... LastLast