Closed Thread
Page 148 of 336 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,440 of 10077
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by InvidGurab View Post
    You are one hell of an interviewing motherfukcer!
    How's your new job going?

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Nice. We drove it. No walking. Actually ate at an In-n-Out burger for the first time. Delicious.
    Nice. What do you think about In & Out? Does it live up to its hype?

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Qft.
    I was looking forward to meet Trish. Too bad she didn't make it out.

And to the rep begger in here, why are you such a homo? At least come up with something better to say? LOL

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ the pics Rob. Even Evo's rockin' it. Haha.

XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Nice. What do you think about In & Out? Does it live up to its hype?

I was looking forward to meet Trish. Too bad she didn't make it out.

And to the rep begger in here, why are you such a homo? At least come up with something better to say? LOL

I really haven't been here long enough to know when you guys are serious or not. I just assume that you never are. Reps are not serious bidness. If I am out of place, feel free to let me know. Like I said in the beginning, if my posts truly are annoying or I don't positively contribute I can respect the fact that you guys have been a tight niche group for YEARS and leave that be.
    "It is always easy to do right when you know ahead of time what you stand for."
    | Finance | Wrist - Watches | Audiophile | Health Care |
    Always interested in learning more about big data, analytics and KPI measurement.

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    strong vegas circle jerk meetup

(the gif didnt take place in Vegas)
    The Misc is dead.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by XeroZeus View Post
    Get in line buddy. PGL has negged me three times. I cared about reputation a lot in the beginning [4 years ago]when I had triple digits and thought having a high reputation meant you were well respected (lol). Once it got over a thousand I really dgaf anymore. Dirk trolled me harder yesterday that PGL has in the 3 years he has been trying to rustle my jimmies yesterday. He gave me an infraction for lols because I asked what they looked like, which I found out is like Herpes - and will never go away.

Rebhan invited me to the thread because here lies a lot of "real world" down to earth people. I may not always get acknowledged but that's fine by me. I think if I ever really needed to vent about something or ask for advice the guys in this thread would help out.

Also, (srs) and scary paste from my other thread:

As soon as I got home tonight my beagle has thrown up three times and is going crazy licking things. I love my little buddy

Took him outside and he ate grass for at least 5 minutes. My gf was cleaning our bathroom upstairs today and I am scared he ingested the grout cleaner. If that is the case he is most likely a goner
    Everytime you post I like you more and more, srs. I almost LOL everytime I read a reply. I'm not sure if it's because of my actions or your reactions

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost SOA time
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Almost SOA time
    Cannot wait. Bought a 6er of Octoberfest to enjoy. Haven't had a beer in 6 months. I was told the latest Boardwalk Empire was great too but I haven't seen it as of yet.

And thanks PGL, I try to keep it real - sometimes to my detriment.
    Always interested in learning more about big data, analytics and KPI measurement.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^^ Above two posts. Door is that way. ----------------------------------->

Edit: Not you Fug. LOL
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost SOA time
    I cant get into that series, dont know why.
    $ā˜…ā˜†-DA BMBC SOLDIER-ā˜†ā˜…$
    _ā˜…cVcā˜…__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

anonymous
    poor Fug

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cannot wait. Bought a 6er of Octoberfest to enjoy. Haven't had a beer in 6 months. I was told the latest Boardwalk Empire was great too but I haven't seen it as of yet.

And thanks PGL, I try to keep it real - sometimes to my detriment.
    Last episode of Boardwalk was great

Edit: Not you Fug. LOL
    Ty

Originally Posted by 05impalaSS View Post
    It takes a few episodes

Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    poor Fug
    lol
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah man it's sad. It's tough because I haven't been able to find a match. I either get beat by what's obviously a better and more experienced candidate or I will get the job, and the pay doesn't add up. It's tough because I am being selective since I already have a decent job. Mix that with the fact that most companies are selective in their own right and you get a situation where matching is difficult.

Also I am going for lofty jobs, so the odds are stacked against me as it is. This latest job is somewhat of a managerial position, and my experience is as an analyst.
    I'm just staying delusional and I promise I will hit it eventually lol
    A great friend once told me, "ay man, somebody gotta say yes"

And that simple statement is why I have gotten as far as I am. Hoping it will get me to the next step :/
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Damn Evo and his shytty introductions, lol. Good to meet you IRL.
    Same bro too bad we were pretty late on meeting up, I totally forgot the real reason why we were late though lulz.

What did you end up doing on Sat? Princess evo said you were going to come out and eat kbbq but that didn't happen.

Originally Posted by 05impalaSS View Post
    What Fug said it tastes few episodes to get into it but so far this season's episode has been intense as hell.

Last episode of Boardwalk was great
    How's boardwalk compared to soa and breaking bad? I watched the first episode like 4 times but never finished.

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am gonna have to DL it and start from beginning
    _ā˜…cVcā˜…__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really haven't been here long enough to know when you guys are serious or not. I just assume that you never are. Reps are not serious bidness. If I am out of place, feel free to let me know. Like I said in the beginning, if my posts truly are annoying or I don't positively contribute I can respect the fact that you guys have been a tight niche group for YEARS and leave that be.
    How the fuark you come into this thread and negging two UG members? And then assuming that we are not serious? WTF?

You can also consider this is a 'response'.

:}
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    Yeah man it's sad. It's tough because I haven't been able to find a match. I either get beat by what's obviously a better and more experienced candidate or I will get the job, and the pay doesn't add up. It's tough because I am being selective since I already have a decent job. Mix that with the fact that most companies are selective in their own right and you get a situation where matching is difficult.

Also I am going for lofty jobs, so the odds are stacked against me as it is. This latest job is somewhat of a managerial position, and my experience is as an analyst.
    I'm just staying delusional and I promise I will hit it eventually lol
    A great friend once told me, "ay man, somebody gotta say yes"

And that simple statement is why I have gotten as far as I am. Hoping it will get me to the next step :/
    Hey never stop looking until you're satisfied. If you want to make it for the long haul as a career then you have to make sure everything is perfect. Luckily my new job was just that. I'm sure you'll get that gold ring but it's seemingly taking you forever lol.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    What did you end up doing on Sat? Princess evo said you were going to come out and eat kbbq but that didn't happen.
    Well Rob said he would have a two hour window to hang out for beers. The wife tagged along so we waited for a few hours but he couldn't make it because it took longer than expected to break down his booth. So Evo then ended up having dinner with his bros downtown but the wife said she didn't want to have dinner with a group of people she didn't know so she made dinner plans for us. Then we left Vegas and went home since we had crap to do with her family the next day.

Next year I'll stay for two days and not have the wife with me. Married guys know how it goes when the wife says, "I want to go to see what you're doing". :/
    Last edited by InvidGurab; 10-02-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    How the fuark you come into this thread and negging two UG members? And then assuming that we are not serious? WTF?

You can also consider this is a 'response'.

:}
    I think it's the smiley at the end that throws me off. Anybody watching soa?

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it's the smiley at the end that throws me off. Anybody watching soa?
    I've missed every episode this season. I'll have to catch up afterward on downloads or something.

I've missed every episode this season. I'll have to catch up afterward on downloads or something.
    Do you have a source in which to get the episodes? I won't spill anything.

Do you have a source in which to get the episodes? I won't spill anything.
    Newsgroups on the Usenet. It's an old friend of mine from a decade+ ago that I picked up again.

Newsgroups on the Usenet. It's an old friend of mine from a decade+ ago that I picked up again.
    K. Going to stop postwhoring now. Good evening UG. No more negging from me in this thread ever again.

WTF at all of the scary movies coming out. Just saw a preview for a movie called "Sinister". Scared the hell out of me and gave me goosebumps. No me gusta.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fugi

Forgot to say: so glad da bears played romo like a lil beeotch.

Helped giants out too

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I gotta stay anabolic.

"Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well Rob said he would have a two hour window to hang out for beers. The wife tagged along so we waited for a few hours but he couldn't make it because it took longer than expected to break down his booth. So Evo then ended up having dinner with his bros downtown but the wife said she didn't want to have dinner with a group of people she didn't know so she made dinner plans for us. Then we left Vegas and went home since we had crap to do with her family the next day.

Next year I'll stay for two days and not have the wife with me. Married guys know how it goes when the wife says, "I want to go to see what you're doing". :/
    Yup, I feel like crap my beer/dinner/UG Dance Party plans for Saturday bombed. Booth teardown was a crappy alternative.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    you're out of place.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

I gotta stay anabolic.

[]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn275/velocityrob/IMG_20121002_201416.jpg[/IMG
    Looks good!
    _ā˜…cVcā˜…__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

Yup, I feel like crap my beer/dinner/UG Dance Party plans for Saturday bombed. Booth teardown was a crappy alternative.
    There's always next year, that's what I say anyway.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I gotta stay anabolic.

Deelish. Damn u. Hungry now.
    Last edited by TheMatzah; 10-02-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Everytime you post I like you more and more, srs. I almost LOL everytime I read a reply. I'm not sure if it's because of my actions or your reactions
    2 questions...

What are you drinking?

Can I have some?

Invid - sucks you couldn't hang wIth some bros in Vegas.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Closed Thread
Page 148 of 336 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast