taolin102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taolin102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taolin102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taolin102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burners-safety concern

HI,
    Im 17 years old and i recently lost about 30 Kgs Gradually over the past 4 months. and now im in the average body zone and i have started lifting for the past 2 week. i find that im not avle to lose fat as fast as iwas able to do so before and this has brought me to consider the usage of fat burners. i have been getting mixed advice on it and some say it will affect my kidney a Lot. So my question is, whether its safe for me to use fat burnes , multi vitamins and protein shakes and if so could you guys please give me some advice on which companies and what products to get.
    Thanks in Advance.

Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Multi, Fish Oil and Maybe Protein Powder. Protein Powder is only nutritional supplementation to get in your Macros correctly.

Honestly Diet and exercise are most important. Fat Burners can help but you see real results from hard work and dedication.

taolin102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taolin102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taolin102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taolin102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Troma99 View Post
    Multi, Fish Oil and Maybe Protein Powder. Protein Powder is only nutritional supplementation to get in your Macros correctly.

Honestly Diet and exercise are most important. Fat Burners can help but you see real results from hard work and dedication.
    Thanks Man. One quick Question though are fat burners are safe ??

Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That varies. Do you have Heart Conditions? Are You Sensitive to Caffeine?

A Good Chunk of them are a lot of Stims and Some Yohimbe. Just follow the dosing IF YOu take them but honestly man...I work at GNC (No Haterade I'm pretty chill at work) and I get so many returns from people who refuse to keep their diet in check and or exercise and expect the fat burner/thermo to Do ALL THe work for them. They only HELP (not even terribly significantly) to burn more calories. Nothing more. THey can't do all the work for you.

ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are utterly safe. I always used them as more a placebo than anything else. That's all they're really good for imo.
    "The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot."

For personal coaching in diet, training and supplements PM me or check out my ******** page: www.********.com/2strongvon

That varies. Do you have Heart Conditions? Are You Sensitive to Caffeine?

A Good Chunk of them are a lot of Stims and Some Yohimbe. Just follow the dosing IF YOu take them but honestly man...I work at GNC (No Haterade I'm pretty chill at work) and I get so many returns from people who refuse to keep their diet in check and or exercise and expect the fat burner/thermo to Do ALL THe work for them. They only HELP (not even terribly significantly) to burn more calories. Nothing more. THey can't do all the work for you.
    Thanks man and i'm perfectly healthy no problems of any kind actually. i do a lot of workout i do two sessions at gym one in the morning and evening each being 1.5 hours long and i play 3 hours a tennis a day and i keep my diet in check its just that my 1st year of college is starting in 30 days and i would like to be you know get rid of the little flab thats left on me and so thought maybe fatburnes can boost my result or make it faster

Originally Posted by taolin102 View Post
    Thanks man and i'm perfectly healthy no problems of any kind actually. i do a lot of workout i do two sessions at gym one in the morning and evening each being 1.5 hours long and i play 3 hours a tennis a day and i keep my diet in check its just that my 1st year of college is starting in 30 days and i would like to be you know get rid of the little flab thats left on me and so thought maybe fatburnes can boost my result or make it faster

Yup but how's your diet? Are you eating a deficit? this is like ten times more important than any Fat Burner.

Originally Posted by ZackeryVon View Post
    They are utterly safe. I always used them as more a placebo than anything else. That's all they're really good for imo.
    Thanks man

Yup but how's your diet? Are you eating a deficit? this is like ten times more important than any Fat Burner.
    I think so. my diet is about 3 egg white and 2 slices of whole wheat bread with one bowl of oats witha glass of milk for breakfast which is also preworkout. after workout i take 2 chappatis or roties with 300mg of boiled chicken and for snacks its 50gm of boiled soya beens with 2 eggwhites and 2 chappatis with 200gms of assorted vegies for dinner. what do you think about it

SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    most fat burners are safe, although some aren't. Multivitamins and protein shakes are both great. I would recommend orange triad and any kind of whey that tastes good

I think so. my diet is about 3 egg white and 2 slices of whole wheat bread with one bowl of oats witha glass of milk for breakfast which is also preworkout. after workout i take 2 chappatis or roties with 300mg of boiled chicken and for snacks its 50gm of boiled soya beens with 2 eggwhites and 2 chappatis with 200gms of assorted vegies for dinner. what do you think about it
    not bad but it's easier if you log it. go to some place like myfitnesspal.com

Originally Posted by SethBJJ View Post
    most fat burners are safe, although some aren't. Multivitamins and protein shakes are both great. I would recommend orange triad and any kind of whey that tastes good
    Thanks man. and about whey should i go for isopure ??

not bad but it's easier if you log it. go to some place like myfitnesspal.com
    Thanks For the tip pal i'm gonna look into it right now

SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks man. and about whey should i go for isopure ??
    sure. there isn't really a bad choice for protein if you go with a popular brand imo

sure. there isn't really a bad choice for protein if you go with a popular brand imo
    sure. if you dont mid man what's imo

sure. if you dont mid man what's imo
    in my opinion

any popular brand is good

in my opinion

any popular brand is good
    Oh thanks man

Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovell94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HI,
    Im 17 years old and i recently lost about 30 Kgs Gradually over the past 4 months. and now im in the average body zone and i have started lifting for the past 2 week. i find that im not avle to lose fat as fast as iwas able to do so before and this has brought me to consider the usage of fat burners. i have been getting mixed advice on it and some say it will affect my kidney a Lot. So my question is, whether its safe for me to use fat burnes , multi vitamins and protein shakes and if so could you guys please give me some advice on which companies and what products to get.
    Thanks in Advance.
    yes is perfectly safe, providing you dont have any underlying kidney problems, fat burners i recomend grenade or Dorian Yates Black bombs, protein shake i recomend BSN syntha 6, but i dont have many experience with multi vitamins sorry
    No matter what you take, no matter what you eat, no matter what you drink, if you don't train hard, you wont get nowhere.

bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do some research on the products you are interested in buying
    Currently I'm using a fat burner called MPower by Rivalus, Rivalus also makes a stim free fat burner aswell
    I use ON whey but have also heard good things about Isoflex protein aswell