Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ireon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong looking body man!

Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have a great attitude, that is one of the most important traits to have in succeeding in ANYTHING! BUT... you need to check yo self cos you are def not ready for comps and also, where ya legs at? Lifting for 11 years?? You need to work on those kegs son!

Also congrats you gained my 1st post ever... long time lurrrrrrrker here for motivation.. cant say you totally delivered lol good luck huh
    Last edited by Mesomang; 08-31-2012 at 07:37 AM. Reason: adding

Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muaythetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

dude you are so delusional its not even funny. Zyzz had one of the most aesthetically pleasing bodies of all times. You are no where near his level, you are slightly above an average joe, keep working hard and you might actually be able to compete properly, but honestly who said you remind them of Zyzz?

But Keep working hard!

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Muaythetics View Post
    dude you are so delusional its not even funny. Zyzz had one of the most aesthetically pleasing bodies of all times. You are no where near his level, you are slightly above an average joe, keep working hard and you might actually be able to compete properly, but honestly who said you remind them of Zyzz?

But Keep working hard!
    His mom tells him everyday he looks just like zyzz as she drops him off at the gym in her mini van.

TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man has tough skin, have to at least respect that.

Albeit delusional... Tough skinned.

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fascinating

blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000)
    please say troll.

-lifting for 12 years
    -entered fitness competition at 17%bf
    -got third..... what. the .fck.

mirin' "enthusiasm"

CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pretty good progress.

This is my rant on aesthetics. Aesthetics is how your body flows as a whole. Just because you are symmetrical, proportional, not overly big, but have good size and everything, doesn't mean you will be aesthetic. You could have everything perfect, and have a gay little 4 pack thats completely lob sided, a chest that has a massive gap, and the pecs are completely different shapes. The back has a super high insertion so the lats don't run into the obliques. Obviously this is just an extreme example of someone, but what i am trying to say is get big, then see if aesthetics can work for you

Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    You looked best when you were 6. Stop trolling.
    "Redbull doesn't give you wings, Lat pulldowns do"
    Will bench 400 before I die crew
    Too poor to bulk properly crew
    Love Nature Crew
    Positive Crew
    Trance Crew

Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude you aren't even 10 percent of a Zyzz. No hate.
    Any post I make should not be taken seriously.

AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Me****ng View Post
    You have a great attitude, that is one of the most important traits to have in succeeding in ANYTHING! BUT... you need to check yo self cos you are def not ready for comps and also, where ya legs at? Lifting for 11 years?? You need to work on those kegs son!

Also congrats you gained my 1st post ever... long time lurrrrrrrker here for motivation.. cant say you totally delivered lol good luck huh
    Thank you, I always lifted light on my legs since I didn't want big legs. However, in the last 4 months I been lifting heavy and timing myself. I do about 7 sets in 10 minutes with one minute rests. here is the latest picture of my legs

AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ireon View Post
    Strong looking body man!
    Thanks wrestling really helped build my body

Here are the latest pics I took over the weekend as my bodyfat gets near 15%

Been doing a lot of planking (can hold it now for 2 and a half minutes) and windshield wipers for obliques

Been doing heavy weight Shoulder shrugs for traps

TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AfgWrestler View Post
    So here's another progress photo I made, my motivation is high and I'm constantly increasing the intensity of my workouts

Wait a minute...

You got worse? :/

blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TroJon View Post
    Wait a minute...

Originally Posted by TroJon View Post
    Wait a minute...

Let me remind you, August comes after May : )

Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Das_Auto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let me remind you, August comes after May : )
    Haha this is a joke....right? You actually think you look better in the August pic?

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL I enjoy this thread so much.

But on a serious note, August he did lose some weight to bad for him it was in his arms and chest and now they look smaller and his abs didn't lose any fat. So yeah he almost does look worse, as if that was possible.

Fukin lolin

Originally Posted by Faust24 View Post
    LOL I enjoy this thread so much.

But on a serious note, August he did lose some weight to bad for him it was in his arms and chest and now they look smaller and his abs didn't lose any fat. So yeah he almost does look worse, as if that was possible.
    The May picture is a closer shot so I do look bigger but my muscles are actually bigger now, scroll above that pic to see a closer shot of my body

His mom tells him everyday he looks just like zyzz as she drops him off at the gym in her mini van.
    How did you know?

hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hector1090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this real life????

Originally Posted by hector1090 View Post
    Is this real life????
    Yes, I'm being real

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My mom used to tell me I was her first born child. I was not. Morale of the story mom's can be full of $hit. By God is this guy's ever.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    read through entire thread and it delivered the lulz
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looked best in your first pic brah

Cherobballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kahung View Post
    it take years to make a transformation... bro. why would people want to follow you if you look like average Joe? not hating or anything just being real... also ps don't compete you will be laughed at srs. not trying to diss u just being realistic
    I've got to agree coming on here and liking yourself to zyzz is asking for trouble, you are light years away have you got any topless shots (no homo) so we can compare your chest and abs to Zyzz as these where his most impressive areas
    fair play for your dedication and goals but your a while away from being famous yet lol

Originally Posted by Cherobballs View Post
    I've got to agree coming on here and liking yourself to zyzz is asking for trouble, you are light years away have you got any topless shots (no homo) so we can compare your chest and abs to Zyzz as these where his most impressive areas
    fair play for your dedication and goals but your a while away from being famous yet lol
    sorry just seen your ab shots, and now Its not even funny you don't actually have any, you've made a good transformation but don't compare to zyzz your setting yourself up for failure
    could be wrong but it looks like when ure abs do come through one day there gonna be lop sided

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    . Four months ago I wasn't in good shape because being american, I fell into the trap of the american diet (nachos, donuts, twinkies, pizza etc). So when I started watching zyzz's videos, I gained some motivation to go back into the gym and now 4 months later, I'm competing as a natural bodybuilder. Other than zyzz and I being middle eastern, you guys can be the judge of our physique.

mg][/url]

I feel like facepalming more so this has to be reqouted. Come on guys, lets all join hands and facepalm.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    I feel like facepalming more so this has to be reqouted. Come on guys, lets all join hands and facepalm.
    lmao the guys been on too much jack3d
    it's going to his head