Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AfgWrestler View Post
    Not yet, those are the top 3. I would like to see what my physique looks like with oil and that type of lighting : )
    Alright well go for it then

JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man,
    First off, great transformation, doing great.
    But bro, hold off on the fanpages, competitions,... You are not even close to be able to compete, at all.

Let me put it this way:
    Thinking you can compete vs bodybuilders after just 4 months and making a fanpage for yourself is pretty disrespectful/delusional.

But, after all I've read here, doing the competitions might be a good idea for yourself for a :"holy **** , wtf am I doing here, I have years of work ahead of me before being close to these guys".

All that said,good luck, and have fun with the experience.

AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gustavfors View Post
    Look here man this is a natural bodybuilder in your current weight class

Hard to believe that's natural, just saying. I'm not anywhere near champion level but that's why I made this thread, to show my progress and hard work for the bodybuilding supporters. ulyses is the 2011 natural bodybuilding champion here. I'm going to drop below 200 and compete there

Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is a testament to how much bull**** is in this section.

BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonesawIsReady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    remember brah hater's gonna hate. don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something

but this doesnt apply right now, the fat you need to cut is too much. may i suggest u do it with the same knife you used to create this roll bread.

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JakeJohsson View Post
    Hey man,
    But bro, hold off on the fanpages, competitions,... You are not even close to be able to compete, at all.

Let me put it this way:
    Thinking you can compete vs bodybuilders after just 4 months and making a fanpage for yourself is pretty disrespectful/delusional.

But, after all I've read here, doing the competitions might be a good idea for yourself for a :"holy **** , wtf am I doing here, I have years of work ahead of me before being close to these guys".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfgWrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JakeJohsson View Post
    Hey man,

Let me put it this way:

thanks bro, You're right, if I do end up losing, that will motivate me to work harder

ItsMayo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its not like "hater's gonn hate" its just.... dude you're being seriously delusional about competing cuz you should atleast be honest to yourself about your progress and level SO FAR. People who are "hating" are actually being honest.
    People who are competing have like 7% BF or less in most of the cases, where do you think you'll get @ 15% ?

Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whoa nice progress man!
    Keep it up and good luck competing!

hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiddindragon08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I respect your opinion on my physique but I didn't make the fanpage because I think I'm someone special. The point of it is to add to my motivation since I'm competing in a fitness contest. I need peoples support to motivate me more so I can actually do this for a living. Zyzz may be more aesthetic than me according to some people like yourself which is fine because it's subjective like you said. However, my goal is to be the top fitness model in america and hopefully my name will be as recognized as zyzzs and I can motivate others to do the same
    Um mate, if you require the opinions of other people in order to succeed you're doing it wrong. The top are the top because they chose to not let anyone or anything stand in your way. I'm going to sound like a bit of a jerk, but motivation is something you gotta get from inside - not some artificial, surface level of feeling good. If you want it bad enough you'll do whatever it takes to get there, and if you don't then you didn't want it bad enough. Seeing posts from people saying they NEED support, thumbs up, Likes, and all that jazz drives me insane. Do it because you want to - because you love it.
    Oh yeah, hey btw to the OP of the thread I just posted in.. I just wanna say rock on man, it doesn't matter if you're new or in bad shape or in the top tier of elite IronGods.. The fact is we're here, we're doing this and we should be damn proud of it.

nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think this is side effects of the taking the muscles power increasing Powder or Medicine.. Take care bro....
    NPTI Fitness (http://nptifitness.com)

Personal Trainer Certification

Vitality778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never say anything bad about anyone on here. But man, you sure are being delusional!

Originally Posted by ItsMayo View Post
    Its not like "hater's gonn hate" its just.... dude you're being seriously delusional about competing cuz you should atleast be honest to yourself about your progress and level SO FAR. People who are "hating" are actually being honest.
    People who are competing have like 7% BF or less in most of the cases, where do you think you'll get @ 15% ?
    You're right bro, now i never suggested that people were hating. I appreciate the honesty. I don't know what my real BF is, the 15% came from this sites estimation. But my question for you is, lets assume 15% is accurate. Can I get it down to 10% by august 25?
    Last edited by AfgWrestler; 07-16-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Originally Posted by Vitality778 View Post
    I never say anything bad about anyone on here. But man, you sure are being delusional!
    I don't think I'm ready to win anything in natural bodybuilding/fitness modeling. However, competing increases your motivation to work harder especially after you lose. I think it will be more helpful than harmful

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gonna be real with you and tell you it aint gonna happen. Ive been cutting for awhile now and >10 lbs in barely over a month of pure fat is not likely if natty.

Originally Posted by nptifitness View Post
    I think this is side effects of the taking the muscles power increasing Powder or Medicine.. Take care bro....
    lol i think it's the effects of watching too many bodybuilding videos brah

Originally Posted by lakmir0 View Post
    gonna be real with you and tell you it aint gonna happen. Ive been cutting for awhile now and >10 lbs in barely over a month of pure fat is not likely if natty.
    It's hard for me to cut even 1 pound, I don't have much fat on my body brah

Originally Posted by hiddindragon08 View Post
    Um mate, if you require the opinions of other people in order to succeed you're doing it wrong. The top are the top because they chose to not let anyone or anything stand in your way. I'm going to sound like a bit of a jerk, but motivation is something you gotta get from inside - not some artificial, surface level of feeling good. If you want it bad enough you'll do whatever it takes to get there, and if you don't then you didn't want it bad enough. Seeing posts from people saying they NEED support, thumbs up, Likes, and all that jazz drives me insane. Do it because you want to - because you love it.
    You're right for the most part. I been lifting for 11 years now and trying to balance that with everything else in my daily life, it gets hard to stay motivated when you get in shape and there's nothing more you can do with your muscles. This is why I'm trying competitions now, the drive to win will keep me going bro

Besides that guys doing contests especially natty ones train atleast for an year with the perfect genes ? Cant assume you have a real oportunity at the top spots without real good separation excellent aestethic overall look and vascularity... i dunno it is still your life you choose what to do with it : )

Originally Posted by ItsMayo View Post
    Besides that guys doing contests especially natty ones train atleast for an year with the perfect genes ? Cant assume you have a real oportunity at the top spots without real good separation excellent aestethic overall look and vascularity... i dunno it is still your life you choose what to do with it : )
    thanks brah, now I been lifting for 11 years which is why I'm trying out some competitions : )

yeah try it out. a single try wont hurt you

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're 203 lbs @15% then you have about 30.5 lbs of fat. That is significant. To get down to 10% (which isnt even competition ready) is about 10 lbs of fat. If you want to be competition ready, better cut 12 lbs at least. Not going to happen by August 25 naturally. You arent that lean friend. You're a bit leaner than me but that aint saying much as I wouldnt consider doing a competition for at least two years. I also think I have more mass too. But if you must go through with it, be prepared to get humbled.

Originally Posted by lakmir0 View Post
    If you're 203 lbs @15% then you have about 30.5 lbs of fat. That is significant. To get down to 10% (which isnt even competition ready) is about 10 lbs of fat. If you want to be competition ready, better cut 12 lbs at least. Not going to happen by August 25 naturally. You arent that lean friend. You're a bit leaner than me but that aint saying much as I wouldnt consider doing a competition for at least two years. I also think I have more mass too. But if you must go through with it, be prepared to get humbled.
    thanks for your input, lets see what happens

Sanity Is Not Statistical Rinpoche's Avatar
    Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Notsureifsrs or just an obstinate fatphuck.
    THE SINGULARITY IS NEARING

RC: GALICKGUNVEGETA squeak419

I always have reps. I always rep anyone for no particular reason.

Originally Posted by Excl View Post
    Whoa nice progress man!
    Keep it up and good luck competing!
    appreciate it bro!

billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billabong093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Came in

Looked at pics

Anyways... Good luck "brah"

Originally Posted by billabong093 View Post
    Came in

Looked at pics

Anyways... Good luck "brah"
    sank you

FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100) FrozenSynapse is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've seen a lot of people on this site that are out of touch with reality, but this...this is something else.

Registered User GuiltyOfWinning's Avatar
    GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This guy is trollin so damn hard

5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5thSectr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice roll bread. The jimmies are a rustling