SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500)

How is this workout routine?

I am new to the forums and was wondering if this is a good split:

I have a good amount of experience lifting. Was just wondering what people think of this split, thanks in advance.

Monday:legs
    Tuesday:calves and abs
    Wensday: Back and Biceps and Traps
    Thursday: Calves and Abs
    Friday: Chest, triceps, delts
    weekends: rest

KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Split looks good enough. Hard to say if it is what you need, without you giving us more information about you and your goals.
    You can't out-train bad nutrition.

Heavy user and preacher of Bill Starrs 5x5

"There is no shortcut past hardwork"

Feel free to PM - Nutrition & Workout Programs.

SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well, I have been doing a similar split for about a year. Then I moved onto strong lifts for about 2 months. And today I figured I wanted to get back into a split, so I could get some more mass. So as of now, my goals are mass.

KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SexualLobster View Post
    Well, I have been doing a similar split for about a year. Then I moved onto strong lifts for about 2 months. And today I figured I wanted to get back into a split, so I could get some more mass. So as of now, my goals are mass.
    What are your lifts at now? And whats your height, age, weight? Sounds like you may still be in the beginner stages of training. (Of which there is nothing wrong with, just helps us choose you a more suited program)

Originally Posted by KJSpencer View Post
    What are your lifts at now? And whats your height, age, weight? Sounds like you may still be in the beginner stages of training. (Of which there is nothing wrong with, just helps us choose you a more suited program)
    i'm 5'6 or 5'7, 152 pounds. 15 years old. My max bench is 200 but my deadlift and squat are low because i hurt my lower back recently. And also I have my nutrition down, I spent a lot of time reading the forums before i made this account.

Sounds to me like either the Allpro's beginner, or possibly even one of the intermediate programs would work best for you.

As for lower back injury, make sure you get it check out by a GOOD doctor, preferably one who is into sports (Or even a sports doctor) if its anything serious. Nothing worse than screwing up your back that young.

If i was you, I'd focus on strength routines rather than Bodybuilding splits right now, that way once your 18, you'll probably be sitting on some damn good numbers, which will give you a very solid foundation for when you do transition to a full BB Split.

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i would just stick abs and calves at the end of your mon\wed\fri The calves don't really matter, but sore\recovering abs may detract from your big lifts, and if you move those like you should, no need to do 2 days a week for calves only.
    The floundering has ended.

elo2355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try to work your back on a separate day