Thread: animal pak

abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

animal pak

Hey people, i want to spend some cash on animal products but i cant decide on which one.
    Recommend me which supplement from Universal is the most effective, the best, and has better effects.

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    you should choose supplements around your goals and what compounds you want, not i want anything from this brand because mcgrath and vaillant look swole in their tank tops....

give us your goals, and someone here will help you

abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abnormalMighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my goal:
    1. The most important to lose fat (BF)
    2. In the same time to grow some muscle
    3. More energy

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by abnormalMighty View Post
    my goal:
    3. More energy
    you can't really have all three. gaining muscle requires excess calories, loosing fat requires a calorie deficit

having said that animal cuts will help you loose fat and give you energy

2/3 aint bad. but you're diet needs to be good.

TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TexasTrainer4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems like you just need to work on your nutrition/diet to reach your goals. No supplement is going to reach those for you.

Originally Posted by TexasTrainer4 View Post
    Seems like you just need to work on your nutrition/diet to reach your goals. No supplement is going to reach those for you.
    diet, and a universal tank top will make him look more swole than supps.

Originally Posted by gashcader View Post
    you can't really have all three. gaining muscle requires excess calories, loosing fat requires a calorie deficit

having said that animal cuts will help you loose fat and give you energy

2/3 aint bad. but you're diet needs to be good.
    i thought for animal cuts, but i saw its rated 7.9, and read some critics about it.. I'm in doubt for animal cuts or animal pak. Or maybe some animal pump. i really dont know. and my diet is ok, i also take creatin + protein + ripped amino fuel ( they dont really help ) and because of that i thought for animal cuts. I follow the kris gethin routine and for know its working great ( although im not using his recommended supplements and nutrition plan ).

slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slygoat008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be honest, all Animal/Universal products seem overpriced for what you get.
    Multivitamin: Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Fish Oil: Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega
    Protein: MusclePharm Combat Powder
    Creatine: Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

iForce Hemavol Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146826013

Got Diablo 3? Add me: SlyGoat#1796

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my goal:
    3. More energy
    With that in mind, the basics for me from Animal/Universal would be...

1) Protein powder (Universal Ultra Whey Pro)
    2) Multi (Animal Pak)
    3) EFAs (Animal Omega or Universal Fish Oil)
    4) Creatine (Animal Pump or Universal Creatine or Universal Storm)
    5) Preworkout (Animal Rage or Universal Shock Therapy)

These products have always done right by me over the years. That said, if your training isn't heavy, hard and consistent, and your nutrition isn't on point, supplements will do very little for you.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i thought for animal cuts, but i saw its rated 7.9, and read some critics about it.. I'm in doubt for animal cuts or animal pak. Or maybe some animal pump. i really dont know. and my diet is ok, i also take creatin + protein + ripped amino fuel ( they dont really help ) and because of that i thought for animal cuts. I follow the kris gethin routine and for know its working great ( although im not using his recommended supplements and nutrition plan ).
    Lotta solid supps in both lines, Animal and Universal. Keep in mind that wherever ya buy Animal or Universal, every product comes with a 100% guarantee, the best in the biz so ya can never go wrong...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

elo2355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey people, i want to spend some cash on animal products but i cant decide on which one.
    Recommend me which supplement from Universal is the most effective, the best, and has better effects.
    Definitely their multivitamins

Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would recomment Torrent, wrap it all up in one. Your protein/BCAA's/Creatine/it is all there. Tastes great and mixes well.

***Lift Heavy My Friend***

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elo2355 View Post
    Definitely their multivitamins
    There can be only one... Pak.

Originally Posted by Jibbo View Post
    ***Lift Heavy My Friend***
    I agree about the Torrent and most importantly, the above.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

thanks for the information. i think i will go for animal pak + animal stak, and believe me i train very hard for 2 hours almost every day. Hardcore traning