AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysRemind will become famous soon enough. (+50)

AlwaysRemind's Beginner log

Hey guys, just a quick bio. I'm active duty Army and have a wife and two small children. I've been lurking the forums for quite some time but have yet to make a consistent lifestyle change. Twice I fell off the wagon because of either training or just lack of commitment. I'm learning that it's not about comparing yourself to others to get instant gratification and that it's more about improving your strength day by day!

My goal is to make a weekly blog here as I progress through Allpro's. I'm going to be doing a M/W/F split and because my wife is getting active I'm going to be doing T-25 with her on Tuesdays/Thursdays until I deploy in March.

Goals
    1) Overall increase in strength
    2) Six pack and a developed chest

Stats
    Starting Weight: 170lbs
    Height: 5'7"

Diet
    1) My maintenance calories are 2,200 and for the first week or two I plan on trying to stick to this just to see where I'm at. I keep reading a lot about noob gains and metabolism factors so I feel like this would be a good way to start!
    2) Counting calories was always the hardest part for me. My house is filled with complex carbs and no junk food but counting what I eat has always been the killer for me. I'm hoping by having this it will encourage me to keep better track!

Routine
    MON/WED/FRI: Allpro's 5x5
    TUE/THU: T-25 with my Wife

Well, here goes nothing! Here's week 1's embarrassing starting pictures:

Thanks for reading everyone! Here's to a long road ahead

leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck bro! You got this! Keep ya head up!