Closed Thread
Page 9 of 347 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    If I am talking about myself and specific lifts I am being specific about which week I am on....

but when I say in a general context of programming someone doing their 5/3/1 sets, I just mean doing the program sometimes.
    That's cause you're anal...lol
    OG

JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    I think you would benefit from a routine like Stronglifts or Starting Strength where you're squatting 3x a week and adding 5lbs each training session. You'll also do 2 other compound lifts for the day but I honestly feel you'll benefit more from this approach right now at the stage you're at. Once you deload a couple times then you might be ready to switch to something like 5/3/1. Just my thoughts.
    I appreciate your input bro! I did the All Pro Beginner's Routine from Feb to June and I really enjoyed it. I got through 4 or 5 cycles (can't remember) and the weight at the 8-12 rep range was too much to allow for proper recovery, so I switched to 5/3/1 in June to focus on strength building. It sucks trying to build strength/size on a cut, but I've got muscle memory on my side I've almost finished my second cycle of 5/3/1, but the bodybuilder accessory work is a major grind. 4-5 accessory exercises for 4x sets 10-15 reps. I dunno. My bench went from 155x8 to 210x8 from Feb-June and my OHP went from 95x8 to a PR of 150x3 in that same time.

The main reason I want to squat so damn badly is because I friggin hurt myself doing normal squats (hip flexor) and had to skip it entirely for over a month to let it heal. I started box squatting last week and there's NO pain or discomfort whatsoever! So I guess I'm over anxious to make up for lost time, but can you blame a feller for wanting to do more squats!?
    Current Lifts:

Incline Bench: 205x3
    DeadLift: 405x1
    Box Squat: 325x4

Goals by July 1:
    Incline Bench: 235
    Deadlift: 450
    Box Squat:375

mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjp202 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JaxLifter View Post
    I appreciate your input bro! I did the All Pro Beginner's Routine from Feb to June and I really enjoyed it. I got through 4 or 5 cycles (can't remember) and the weight at the 8-12 rep range was too much to allow for proper recovery, so I switched to 5/3/1 in June to focus on strength building. It sucks trying to build strength/size on a cut, but I've got muscle memory on my side I've almost finished my second cycle of 5/3/1, but the bodybuilder accessory work is a major grind. 4-5 accessory exercises for 4x sets 10-15 reps. I dunno. My bench went from 155x8 to 210x8 from Feb-June and my OHP went from 95x8 to a PR of 150x3 in that same time.

The main reason I want to squat so damn badly is because I friggin hurt myself doing normal squats (hip flexor) and had to skip it entirely for over a month to let it heal. I started box squatting last week and there's NO pain or discomfort whatsoever! So I guess I'm over anxious to make up for lost time, but can you blame a feller for wanting to do more squats!?
    I incorporate more squatting by doing front squats as my primary assistance movement on deadlift day (and then I do RDLs on squat day).

Here's another option, for twice per week squatting: http://www.jimwendler.com/2012/03/doing-more-with-less/.
    My log (SS --> 5/3/1): forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139629253

JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaxLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you squat on squat day, and do 5x10 squats as an accessory on deadlift day, that seems to be a pretty popular setup and alot of squat volume already...I am not sure you could recover enough to progress on your 5/3/1 squat day if you are squatting 4x/week. As Wendler says over and over and over, the 5/3/1 lifts matter, the rest is details. So anything that negatively affects your ability to progress on 5/3/1 is contrary to the program, in my humble opinion. I think 5x10 squats at lower weight, halfway through the week (on deadlift day), will HELP your squats...much more than that and it would probably hinder them.
    This is a good option and one I likely will do exactly what you outlined. Add in extra squats on deadlift day. I did that today at 60x training max actually. Did 50% training max squats on OHP day too. I don't think it would take away from squat day at these lower levels, do you?
    Current Lifts:

Goals by July 1:

Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crawpapa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pretty excited I found this thread...I had been doing SS since January 2012, and recently switched to 5/3/1, currently in Wave 1, Week 3. Also following Leangains IF (not religiously), and dropped about 15lbs this year, with my strength going up. About time for me to go deadlift!
    "Tutum Te Rebore Reddam"
    Nutrition Log: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tc_crawpapa
    LRB 365 Log (new): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150977983
    5/3/1 Log (old): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144300331

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

alot of us are doing the Boring But Big template for squat day....its warm up sets, 5/3/1 sets, and 5x10 at 50-60% of max.

it ends up being 12 sets of squats for me, and I am blowing snot by the end of it.

so...you can also just squat more volume on squat day. And I promise you I have no desire to do any other squatting during the rest of the week.
    Stern Crew

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a good option and one I likely will do exactly what you outlined. Add in extra squats on deadlift day. I did that today at 60x training max actually. Did 50% training max squats on OHP day too. I don't think it would take away from squat day at these lower levels, do you?
    you just have to see...I can't squat 3x/week and make any progress...however I am getting towards the end of a huge cut and have been eating in a calorie deficit for....well forever... I think if you keep it at 50% you have a chance at being fine but if I saw regression on your calculated maxes from the AMRAP (as many reps as possible) sets, I'd dial it back to 2x/week. I know Wendler experiments personally and was squatting 3x/week for a while and decided to cut it back to 2x/week also.

also I am not sure what your order is, but if its OHP, Deads, Bench, Squat, I would definitely not squat on bench day or whatever upper day came before squats, and I'd do it at 50% on the other upper day.
    Stern Crew

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    I have never done it...ever.
    Definitely look into it bro it's a good rehab/prehab and definitely helps out.

I make them tell me which one.
    If I am talking about myself and specific lifts I am being specific about which week I am on....

but when I say in a general context of programming someone doing their 5/3/1 sets, I just mean doing the program sometimes.
    I got'chu...it's just a cool hip way of saying it haha.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Crawpapa View Post
    Pretty excited I found this thread...I had been doing SS since January 2012, and recently switched to 5/3/1, currently in Wave 1, Week 3. Also following Leangains IF (not religiously), and dropped about 15lbs this year, with my strength going up. About time for me to go deadlift!
    Welcome brother

alot of us are doing the Boring But Big template for squat day....its warm up sets, 5/3/1 sets, and 5x10 at 50-60% of max.

it ends up being 12 sets of squats for me, and I am blowing snot by the end of it.

so...you can also just squat more volume on squat day. And I promise you I have no desire to do any other squatting during the rest of the week.
    I don't even want to think of squats after my squat day hahaha. I f'n hate them afterwards.

you just have to see...I can't squat 3x/week and make any progress...however I am getting towards the end of a huge cut and have been eating in a calorie deficit for....well forever... I think if you keep it at 50% you have a chance at being fine but if I saw regression on your calculated maxes from the AMRAP (as many reps as possible) sets, I'd dial it back to 2x/week. I know Wendler experiments personally and was squatting 3x/week for a while and decided to cut it back to 2x/week also.

also I am not sure what your order is, but if its OHP, Deads, Bench, Squat, I would definitely not squat on bench day or whatever upper day came before squats, and I'd do it at 50% on the other upper day.
    Yep, that's my order. I'll stick with light (50%-60%) squatting as you've recommended. I'll bag it for bench day so my legs are fresh and ready for the REAL squat day. I am doing the elongated split which makes for a 5 week cycle (M/W/F/M) so it won't be TOO taxing I hope. Thanks again for your input! I will consider it heavily going forward.
    Current Lifts:

Goals by July 1:

Yep, that's my order. I'll stick with light (50%-60%) squatting as you've recommended. I'll bag it for bench day so my legs are fresh and ready for the REAL squat day. I am doing the elongated split which makes for a 5 week cycle (M/W/F/M) so it won't be TOO taxing I hope. Thanks again for your input! I will consider it heavily going forward.
    good luck - still may be too much but you never know unless you try! That longer split will definitely make it more doable too probably.
    Stern Crew

Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed to the log bro, read through the whole thing and interested in running the program myself soon.

Originally Posted by Freddy098 View Post
    Subbed to the log bro, read through the whole thing and interested in running the program myself soon.
    Thanks for joining.

Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey man, interested in how the 531 works out for you. Log got good lifts, good music, and good comedy.... Annnnnnd subbed...
    Training Log (5/3/1 as of 9/10):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146734283

Originally Posted by Mongo81X View Post
    Hey man, interested in how the 531 works out for you. Log got good lifts, good music, and good comedy.... Annnnnnd subbed...
    Welcome bro. Thanks for joining my log. I appreciate it.

I was wondering and if anyone wants to chime in it's more then welcomed. Could you on squat day do Front squats in place of squats for the BBB sets? I was just curious.

Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I was wondering and if anyone wants to chime in it's more then welcomed. Could you on squat day do Front squats in place of squats for the BBB sets? I was just curious.
    If you wanted to focus more on quad development I wouldn't see a problem with it. And I would rep back but your on spread.
    Training Log (5/3/1 as of 9/10):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146734283

Originally Posted by Mongo81X View Post
    If you wanted to focus more on quad development I wouldn't see a problem with it. And I would rep back but your on spread.
    Yea I wouldn't see it being an issue. No problem on the reps bro.

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    definitely in.

Can't wait to see you how strong you can get man. 5 3 1 is an amazing program, i have done it before. Will be going back to it soon.

yeah thats fine...like doing incline or DB presses or whatever for BBB on bench day also.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    definitely in.

Can't wait to see you how strong you can get man. 5 3 1 is an amazing program, i have done it before. Will be going back to it soon.
    Hell yea bro. Thanks for joining. I'm definitely hoping it gives me some good strength gains

yeah thats fine...like doing incline or DB presses or whatever for BBB on bench day also.
    Right on! So it sounds like you can swap out the BBB traidtional excercise for a similar excercise. Good to know.

Hell yea bro. Thanks for joining. I'm definitely hoping it gives me some good strength gains

Right on! So it sounds like you can swap out the BBB traidtional excercise for a similar excercise. Good to know.
    yeah wendler talks about it a good bit somewhere, can't remember if its 1st edition, 2nd edition, an interview somewhere, etc....
    Stern Crew

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think in all honesty, as long as you are making gains and not hindering your core lifts progression it wouldn't matter if you did backs, fronts, zerchers, hacks.... you get the idea. Back / Front is a killer combo that I've done for quite a while now, it REALLLY hammers your quads.
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"

Sponsored F.I.T Athlete - http://www.ForgedIronTraining.com - DANTHEMAN5 for 5% off

Training Log || Cube Method - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160370671

Home Physique || 100% Free Motivation - http://www.homephysique.com ||| YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/lllDBOlll

yeah wendler talks about it a good bit somewhere, can't remember if its 1st edition, 2nd edition, an interview somewhere, etc....
    I'll go through my 1st edition e-book and see if it's in there.

Originally Posted by lllDBOlll View Post
    I think in all honesty, as long as you are making gains and not hindering your core lifts progression it wouldn't matter if you did backs, fronts, zerchers, hacks.... you get the idea. Back / Front is a killer combo that I've done for quite a while now, it REALLLY hammers your quads.
    I think I may give this a try come the start of my second cycle.

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think I may give this a try come the start of my second cycle.
    Be ready to feel sick. I am feeling sick just thinking of it.
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"

Sponsored F.I.T Athlete - http://www.ForgedIronTraining.com - DANTHEMAN5 for 5% off

Training Log || Cube Method - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160370671

Home Physique || 100% Free Motivation - http://www.homephysique.com ||| YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/lllDBOlll

Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Whereas higher rep ranges are preferred in the back squat, most experts prefer to train the front squat in a lower rep range, and frequently endorse doing singles in that lift. Every expert agrees that doing more than 6 reps in that lift is a complete waste of time, as the scapulae retractors cannot hold the proper position isometrically when the duration of the set is too long." - Charles Poliquin

Just something to think about. Maybe it would be better to substitute 5/3/1 squats sometime in the future for front squats and continue doing BBB back squats. Someone more knowledgeable might have more to say on that subject.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm pretty sure you can swap just about any exercise and run the program with it.
    OG

Originally Posted by lllDBOlll View Post
    Be ready to feel sick. I am feeling sick just thinking of it.
    Hahaha yea bro bring on the pain!!

Originally Posted by Fizl View Post
    "Whereas higher rep ranges are preferred in the back squat, most experts prefer to train the front squat in a lower rep range, and frequently endorse doing singles in that lift. Every expert agrees that doing more than 6 reps in that lift is a complete waste of time, as the scapulae retractors cannot hold the proper position isometrically when the duration of the set is too long." - Charles Poliquin

Just something to think about. Maybe it would be better to substitute 5/3/1 squats sometime in the future for front squats and continue doing BBB back squats. Someone more knowledgeable might have more to say on that subject.
    Interesting we'll see how it plays out. I doubt it's detrimental though to hit front squats for 6 + reps.

I'm pretty sure you can swap just about any exercise and run the program with it.
    That's what I think also which shows the versatility of 5/3/1

Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fizl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting we'll see how it plays out. I doubt it's detrimental though to hit front squats for 6 + reps.
    Yeah it probably doesn't matter as much when it's used for bodybuilding purposes. In btw. I'll be starting a 5/3/1 log myself tomorrow and could use some fellow 5/3/1ers to keep me on track.

Yeah it probably doesn't matter as much when it's used for bodybuilding purposes. In btw. I'll be starting a 5/3/1 log myself tomorrow and could use some fellow 5/3/1ers to keep me on track.
    I'll definitely keep my eye out for that.

as will I.
    OG

Closed Thread