Thread: Ate too much

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Ate too much

Loling so hard as I'm writing this thread. I'm currently bulking and considering I'm ecto I need to eat extra much. Well today I just experienced the true "eat till you puke" and so I puked L O L. It was just 5minutes after I ate the meal, so obvously my body didn't get to digest all the foods that I ate, so how do I now keep track of calories for the rest of the day?
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041

xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsKiitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've done that a couple of times, not fun at all is it haha

I suppose just guess what food you threw up and what calories you didn't get to consume. Keep that food inside of ya!
    I REP BACK

Your arms are just too short to box with god.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can honestly say I've never done that jfc.

Eat if you feel up to it and just take today as a wash or something.

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    At your age I used to drink like a gallon of water at one time straight through, just to make myself look big instantly, puking it up at least a few times. Never with food though. It doesn't feel as disgusting or look as disgusting as it does with food.

But don't get any ideas!

I never worried about counting calories at your age, just ate normal amounts and lifted everyday, resting on weekends. Things don't work that way as I got older. Just ignore it, pretend you didn't throw it up, and stop eating so much at one time, just add another meal in your day instead.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LeanAsFuark View Post
    Well today I just experienced the true "eat till you puke" and so I puked L O L. It was just 5minutes after I ate the meal, so obvously my body didn't get to digest all the foods that I ate, so how do I now keep track of calories for the rest of the day?
    This thread makes me sad.

OP: Please talk to your parents and ask them for the help you so clearly need.

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Had just made me a shake, and just drank it. First when I finished it, it felt like too much. So hardly doubt I need any help. Besides was first time, and who are you to judge? You probably don't even have a clue what I'm talking about.
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    This thread makes me sad.

OP: Please talk to your parents and ask them for the help you so clearly need.
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

Guess what food I threw up and what food I didn't hahaha, I'm fine! Thanks for the advice though LOL.
    Originally Posted by xsKiitz View Post
    I've done that a couple of times, not fun at all is it haha

I suppose just guess what food you threw up and what calories you didn't get to consume. Keep that food inside of ya!
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It won't hurt your bulking for 1 day, although probably wise to avoid 'eat 'til you puke' situations in future. Presuming it wasn't deliberate!!

Calorie density over bulk if you need to pack a lot of calories in

Extra meals help too
    Going for gold :)

Yeah haha. Had just woke up had 4 pieces of bread, 4 eggs and a glass of milk. 2 hours later I decided to make a shake 200g oats, 2 big bananas, 600ml 0.1% milk, 30g sugar. Just slushed it down in 10 minutes. Guess that was a little too tough for my body. Atleast I know what about my limit are now haha. Yeah, I know it won't hurt my bulking. But just being in a caloric deficit for one day is actually 2-3 days wasted, and I hate thinking about it like that.
    Originally Posted by Lauren1987 View Post
    It won't hurt your bulking for 1 day, although probably wise to avoid 'eat 'til you puke' situations in future. Presuming it wasn't deliberate!!

Calorie density over bulk if you need to pack a lot of calories in

Extra meals help too
    Last edited by LeanAsFuark; 08-01-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Mistake
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5