DirtyRiver23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gynecomastia surgery , covered by insurance???

I have a slight case of gynecomastia and its embarassing. I want to get surgery to get rid of it. How can I get insurance to cover this?

rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10) rwurm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I doubt very much that you can.

genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rwurm View Post
    I doubt very much that you can.
    Especially only being slight..... Insurance didnt want to cover my brother having a serious chest deformity, they claimed it was cosmetic (Turned out not to be cosmetic) but man did they put up a struggle. If you cant argue that it someway affects your health, their is no chance. I doubt a plastic surgeon would cost you that much, less than a used car.

seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seansquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by genius1265 View Post
    I doubt a plastic surgeon would cost you that much, less than a used car.
    Costs roughly $5,000-8,000 fyi.

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I knew someone who had gynecomasteia surgery, but he said when he brushed his nipples against something, he felt sharp pain. In most circumstances, they consider it cosmetic, but if you can convince them that it causes you pain, they might cover it. Not sure how good of an actor you are, or if you can pull it off, but it is an option.

myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hit the bench press as a cheaper option?

Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gally94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had it done. I live in Canada though, and it can only be partly covered if you are a minor or if it causes you 'serious psychological problems', because they do consider it a cosmetic procedure. I wasn't a minor and was not able to prove that it caused me problems.

It was the best decision I ever took, though. Cost me 4500$ CDN to get it done by the top doctor in Canada.

And to the above poster, the bench press doesn't do ****. Gynecomastia is hard breast tissue growing under your nipple, not fat. In fact, the more fat you lose the more ridiculous it looks, because being lean with bitch tits looks way more awkward than being overweight with bitch tits. I've been both.