Page 24 of 191 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    With your school schedule it boggles my mind how you have time for all these videos.
    Honestly whats a daily agenda look like just curious.. as far as training, class etc.
    Haha, well you could always watch Episode 2 of Building a Natural Pro called "bodybuilding in college"

BUT here's a highlight of my normal day:

4am - preworkout meal and homework and then off to the gym for 5 when they open

7-8am - postworkout meal, foam rolling, stretching etc while listening to notes I recorded for exams

8:30-1 pm - classes and homework

1-3pm - train clients (this varies depending on the days) and homework

3pm-12am - work at chiptole

rinse...wash...and repeat

Oh, and as for meals, I eat in between everything. The biggest thing is that I have everyday planned out with times I need to get things done and goals I WILL accomplish for the day. At the end of the day everything must be done and accomplished.

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    AWESOME episodes, the bloody nose was phucking BOSS... be looking for a v-log from me piggy backing off of your talk about goals
    haha thanks man! And I'll be lurkin in your log for it!

Originally Posted by scoveg13 View Post
    Woah! I didn't realize you had a bloody nose the other day...i thought it was fruit punch C4 all over your face. Now that is some hardcore ****. God damn. Would love to have a training session w/you at some point, you said you go to school in Jersey, right? I'm actually in Poughkeepsie, NY right now.
    Yup, wrote it in my workout but...pictures are better than words

And I'd love to train with anyone from these boards! And nope, not jersey...PA right here lol

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    re-subbed
    Hey bud! welcome back!
    advertising not permitted

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    "I walk into the gym and silence hits me...the iron sits there...waiting to claim it's next victim...well guess what...I've come to win...and you can try all you want...BUT. I. WILL. BE. VICTORIOUS."

...back width day was INSANE!!!

...received several compliments from various friends and people in the gym which really assured me my progress is genuine...was told I "look 20 lbs heavier than I" and "have really blown up since I joined this gym"...really humbling to hear these from people like older women and men who I see there daily but never talk with...cannot express enough gratitude...

...UNTIL. NEXT. TIME...TRAIN. HARD...
    That's a great pic Alex --- looking really wide and still lean
    The vid of the front squats shows how thick your back and traps have become --- great form and going nice and deep as well!

Damn that nose bleed is scary --- I'm sure you frightened a few of the gals in leotards

Huge volume both days and you're getting huge 190lbs and still lean at 5'7 =awesome work.
    What's the plan with the bulking now? I honestly think that if you're looking at a year to your next comp, you could be looking at bulking to 200 and then hitting a shredded 175 on stage! That would be a huge 20+ lb lean mass gain between comps!
    Doinitrite Alex!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    That's a great pic Alex --- looking really wide and still lean
    The vid of the front squats shows how thick your back and traps have become --- great form and going nice and deep as well!

Damn that nose bleed is scary --- I'm sure you frightened a few of the gals in leotards

Huge volume both days and you're getting huge 190lbs and still lean at 5'7 =awesome work.
    What's the plan with the bulking now? I honestly think that if you're looking at a year to your next comp, you could be looking at bulking to 200 and then hitting a shredded 175 on stage! That would be a huge 20+ lb lean mass gain between comps!
    Doinitrite Alex!
    Thanks a bunch man! LMAO at 'gals in leotards' hahaha!!!

Honestly, plan for this offseason still havent changed. I have never had a weight goal to hit and a weight I will cap off my progress at. I am looking bigger, stronger, better, and leaner at this weight than I've ever been in my entire life BY FAR. Muscular size and strength are just pilling on for me and I'm really liking the nutritional/training plan I set for myself beginning of this offseason...my theories on how my body would react to new training and nutrition stimuli have held true and I look forward to the upcoming 8 weeks in particular!

As for 175 shredded on stage...I honestly have NO clue what I will be at my next show. All I know is that at my next show I want to compare myself to my last show and I want the completely BLOW AWAY my previous size, conditioning, and posing. (been posing a couple times per week....been really fun!!!)

Thanks again for all the kind words man! You were one of the first people I began following on these forums and its crazy the progress youve made and all youve done! Keep it up!

UPDATE:

Just made a PL log in the PL section of these forums and hope to learn as much as I can from the members of that section to help my PL efforts during this BB offseason (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post976238923)

ALSO, as I just finished up the 4th week of my 2nd cycle of PHAT, i will now cycle into sheiko #37...still have to set my numbers but that is the plan...going to take a couple days of rest off in order to fully recover...I've been doing this between every program this offseason and the results speak for themselves...REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SHEIKO #37!!!

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what the fuk alex 4 hours sleep? hard work to a whole new level bro!

hows it goin anyway? been a looooong time since i stopped by haha

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doinitrite Alex!
    Actually going to be closer to 145 lbs shredded. Realistic

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    U mad?

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    what the fuk alex 4 hours sleep? hard work to a whole new level bro!

hows it goin anyway? been a looooong time since i stopped by haha
    HEY BROO!!! I didn't know you were loggin again! Been going great here! busy but fun! How u been?! you bulkin now?

To be honest, I couldnt care if I was 100 lbs on stage...as long as I come in bigger, leaner, and all around BETTER...to me, weight really isn't a factor in determining gains...the mirror and my gym performance are what matters most.

Thanks for stoppin in Devil!!!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To be honest, I couldnt care if I was 100 lbs on stage...as long as I come in bigger, leaner, and all around BETTER...to me, weight really isn't a factor in determining gains...the mirror and my gym performance are what matters most.

Thanks for stoppin in Devil!!!
    weight is such an arbitrary value anyway... it fluctuates like crazy with water, salt, and food intake, and it's amazing how BIG 145lbs can look. that front relaxed is MONEY Alex, really shows some of the crazy improvements you've made
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    weight is such an arbitrary value anyway... it fluctuates like crazy with water, salt, and food intake, and it's amazing how BIG 145lbs can look. that front relaxed is MONEY Alex, really shows some of the crazy improvements you've made
    Exactly lol. And thanks! I'm overwhelmed and more than happy with my progress thus far! SO Much more to go!

So I need some advice from you guys as to setting my 1RMs for sheiko 37 which I plan on starting tomorrow! My current numbers are set to 405 squat, 235 bench, and 430 deadlift. I hit 405 on squats and it was really hard. Then 4 exercises later I hit 405 on deads and wasnt too bad. Then on my upper power day I hit 225 and it was fairly decent. My question is should I keep my numbers set to 405 squat, 235 bench, 430 deadlift, or should I bump my numbers up? I would really appreciate everyone's opinion as I want this sheiko cycle to be HARD! Thanks in advance!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I need some advice from you guys as to setting my 1RMs for sheiko 37 which I plan on starting tomorrow! My current numbers are set to 405 squat, 235 bench, and 430 deadlift. I hit 405 on squats and it was really hard. Then 4 exercises later I hit 405 on deads and wasnt too bad. Then on my upper power day I hit 225 and it was fairly decent. My question is should I keep my numbers set to 405 squat, 235 bench, 430 deadlift, or should I bump my numbers up? I would really appreciate everyone's opinion as I want this sheiko cycle to be HARD! Thanks in advance!
    I would go a touch under your 1RM to get a feel for it. The volume is very very high
    When was your last deload? you just ran SHeiko, then PHAT, and now you want to run sheiko again? Your body must be aching! Just curious though...

I would go a touch under your 1RM to get a feel for it. The volume is very very high
    When was your last deload? you just ran SHeiko, then PHAT, and now you want to run sheiko again? Your body must be aching! Just curious though...
    I've been taking days off in between programs until my body feels fully recuperated...lately its been between 2-4 days off in between programs.

And really go under my 1RM? I was looking at the entire 4 weeks of 37 and it seems the current numbers will provide a hard resistance but again...always loving yours and everyone else's advice!

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I wasn't bringing you down, I just wondered why that other guy said you would be 20 Lbs on your stage weight next comp. A gain of 3-5 lbs of stage weight at the same leanness would be pretty good going.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You hit 405x1 I'm assuming, right? I guess I would go with that, but honestly when ever I test my RM for these types of routines, I always shoot for a weight I can hit for 3 to 5 reps and just go to failure (with a spotter) and then use that. I'd say if your form was spot on (and it wasn't breaking down at all throughout the lift), then go with 405. Otherwise, a tad under like suggested would probably be wise.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I wasn't bringing you down, I just wondered why that other guy said you would be 20 Lbs on your stage weight next comp. A gain of 3-5 lbs of stage weight at the same leanness would be pretty good going.
    I said maybe 175 because Alex did his last comp in June and was on stage shredded at 145. I remember Alex saying that the next BB comp planned is for 2014.
    What I said is that he should maybe keep bulking to 200 and then cut and aim for maybe 175 on stage. I would anticipate for a June 2014 comp, from 190 now there would be a lot of additional muscle mass added and no more fat/water gain until hitting 200 at the end of 2013 and then planning for a 5 month cut in 2014.
    Since the show at 145 there's been a huge amount of strength and 45lbs weight gain (of course there's a lot of fat and water in that) but there's no way that if Alex shredded down now for a comp he'd be back at his last contest weight of 145. With two years between comps and with the way Alex has approached his post contest diet and training, I think that a 20+lb gain in lean muscle mass is a real possibility
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

I didn;t think you were. And although I dont care about weight...I doubt I'll come in 150 or lower at my next show...remember...I am a beginner, 19 years old, just began training and eating correctly where as previously I trained and ate wrong and came in at 145...guess only time will tell!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    You hit 405x1 I'm assuming, right? I guess I would go with that, but honestly when ever I test my RM for these types of routines, I always shoot for a weight I can hit for 3 to 5 reps and just go to failure (with a spotter) and then use that. I'd say if your form was spot on (and it wasn't breaking down at all throughout the lift), then go with 405. Otherwise, a tad under like suggested would probably be wise.
    Yup! Its weird, it seems the heavier I go the better my form gets where as in the past the heavier I went the worse my form got....almost like an animal in a corner....my body just seems to know how to react to it..especially when I get that adrenaline pumpin!

I said maybe 175 because Alex did his last comp in June and was on stage shredded at 145. I remember Alex saying that the next BB comp planned is for 2014.
    What I said is that he should maybe keep bulking to 200 and then cut and aim for maybe 175 on stage. I would anticipate for a June 2014 comp, from 190 now there would be a lot of additional muscle mass added and no more fat/water gain until hitting 200 at the end of 2013 and then planning for a 5 month cut in 2014.
    Since the show at 145 there's been a huge amount of strength and 45lbs weight gain (of course there's a lot of fat and water in that) but there's no way that if Alex shredded down now for a comp he'd be back at his last contest weight of 145. With two years between comps and with the way Alex has approached his post contest diet and training, I think that a 20+lb gain in lean muscle mass is a real possibility
    Yeah the next show will be the earliest of 2014. Like I answered above, not sure of weight gain once on stage as there as so many factors but I do know I will be heavier...bigger...leaner...BETTER!

You dont go from a 225 squat to a 405 squat without some muscle gain Love your comments and posts bro! Much appreciated as always!!!!

"work past midnight...few hours of sleep....and AT THE GYM RIGHT WHE THEY OPEN...feeling CRAZY rested and INSANELY recovered...and even if I wasnt...do you really think thatd stop me? SHEIKO 37...DAY 1...LETZ GOOO!!!"

Bench
    (120 x 5) x 1 set
    (140 x 4) x 2 sets
    (165 x 3) x 2 sets
    (180 x 3) x 5 sets

chest is MASSIVELY pumped! I. WANT. MORE.

Squat
    (205 x 5) x 1 set
    (245 x 5) x 2 sets
    (285 x 5) x 5 sets

DEEEEP squatzzz!!! gettin under that bar and RIPPIN IT APART!!!

Dumbbell Fly- 5 sets - 10 reps
    (30 x 10) x 5 sets

HUUUUGE stretch! Blood is rushin into these muscles!

Bench
    (120 x 6) x 1 set
    (140 x 6) x 2 sets
    (155 x 6) x 4 sets

BACK to bench and CRUSHED it! weak chest?...ITS GUNNA BE A THING OF THE PAST!

Standing Good Morning - 5 sets - 5 reps
    (135 x 5) x 5 sets

...I REMEMBER WHY I LOVE SHEIKO!...volume...volume...VOLUME!!!...gotta push my limits...I. WILL. NOT. BE. STAGNANT...

Best of luck to everyone competing today!!!

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sheiko 37 is probably the most fun I've had training. I love being able to do numerous sub-maximal sets. Something about that training style that makes me feel BOSS! lol
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy crap that's a lot of volume! Quick questio, are you going to be dl'ing the prescribed 3 days a week for Sheiko or add in an additional day?
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    30 and 40 will make a man of ya with the volume

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man you have been killing it lately Alex, loving that bench volume!

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Sheiko 37 is probably the most fun I've had training. I love being able to do numerous sub-maximal sets. Something about that training style that makes me feel BOSS! lol
    It is SO much fun! Love my volume!

Holy crap that's a lot of volume! Quick questio, are you going to be dl'ing the prescribed 3 days a week for Sheiko or add in an additional day?
    Hey bro! Adding an additional day as well!

30 and 40 will make a man of ya with the volume
    the more volume the better! Really looking forward to more of sheiko!

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Man you have been killing it lately Alex, loving that bench volume!
    Thanks man! Always have to push harder!...and gotta bring my stupid azz bench UP!!!

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks man! Always have to push harder!...and gotta bring my stupid azz bench UP!!!
    This feel, I know it.

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hey bro! Adding an additional day as well!
    So something like: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday saturday...then mon, wed, fri...etc?
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    This feel, I know it.
    Yeah outta my 3 that bench is my weakest...gunna bring it up though...goal for 1RM right now is 3 plates...GOING. TO. HAPPEN. SOON.

So something like: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday saturday...then mon, wed, fri...etc?
    Yeah somethin like that! I really feel u need that additional day...i'm actually planning on making a video on it...also making a video on my last PHAT back emphasis routine since I feel it really helped!...to go more into depth as you asked how the back was holding up, etc.

"Pre-workout meal...out the door...and in the gym at opening...its still dark outside...and today...I am feeling a fire burning within me...this fire has always been there...always roaring...always making me push myself harder...but today...THAT FIRE IS BLAZING!!! MORE INTENSITY!!!"

Deadlift
    (215 x 5) x 1 set
    (260 x 5) x 2 sets
    (300 x 4) x 2 sets
    (325 x 3) x 4 sets

HUUUGE pulls!!! Grippin that bar as hard as I can and TEARING IT OFF THE FLOOR!!!

Incline Bench - 6 sets - 4 reps
    (165 x 4) x 6 sets

PRESSING my way to a BIGGER chest! BUILD THIS THICKNESSSSS!!!!

Seated Dip - 5 sets - 5 reps
    (270 (6 plates) x 5) x 5 sets

COME ON! entire body is PUMPED full of blood and I am TOTALLY. FOCUSED.

Deadlift from rack
    (standing on 2 plates)
    (215 x 5) x 1 set
    (260 x 5) x 2 sets
    (300 x 4) x 2 sets
    (345 x 3) x 4 sets

...WIDE...THICK...BACK...you wanna keep up? TRY TO...YOU FAIL...I WIN...

Bb Lunge - 5 sets - 5 reps
    (95 x 5) x 5 sets

DEEEEEP stretch on those! Legs are feeling TREMENDOUS!!!

Hanging leg raise - 3 sets - 10 reps
    (pause at top)
    (10) x 3 sets

...love the pain...love the struggle...because if you dont love it...THEN GO THE F%$K HOME...no time to waste...

No time to waste indeed. Every day is a gift, unwrap that sh!t and put it to good use!

Originally Posted by shazriki View Post
    no time to waste indeed. Every day is a gift, unwrap that sh!t and put it to good use! :d
    hell yeah!!!

Page 24 of 191 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast