Page 43 of 191 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 5718
    Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    I see. Hate to say it man, but a break may be in order. Taking a week or two off from legs isn't going to harm your physique. But if you end up hurting yourself and can't lift for months and months, that will. Something to think about
    I 2nd this. Listen to your body, man. Remember, this is a marathon. Sometimes it is 2 steps forward, 1 step back ... repeat.
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Do you plan to see a doctor about this?

I listen to my body!
    Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    I see. Hate to say it man, but a break may be in order. Taking a week or two off from legs isn't going to harm your physique. But if you end up hurting yourself and can't lift for months and months, that will. Something to think about
    Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Man,that sucks, i hope you get better soon.

Tbh listening to your body is a good idea its a **** thought that your body is saying no and you have been killing your workouts for ages maybe let it recover a little as the last thing you would want is it to keep coming back because it has not fully healed/recovered

Its easy for me to write and people to give opinions but your going to do what you want

Keep safe
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    i had this same problem when i first started Oly lifting, and it still bothers me from time to time to this day... it's similar to any strain, it just takes time to heal. i know thats not what you want to hear (OBVIOUSLY i don't listen lol) but just be careful not to push it too far. hope it gets to feeling better soon man
    Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    I 2nd this. Listen to your body, man. Remember, this is a marathon. Sometimes it is 2 steps forward, 1 step back ... repeat.
    Thanks a lot for all the responds guys! MUCH appreciated!

UPDATE

Well, I saw the doctor and he basically said my hamstrings and glutes are weaker than my quads and I most likely 'over' exerted them in an effort to keep up with my quad progression. The goal from here is to take 1 week off of lower body training while still training upper body. Then after that week is up, I will add in a lower body day 1x per week, followed up the next week with 2x per week. The problem area is really not that bad but I need to be over cautious, let them heal, and in a week, my legs will be BETTER than ever! My lower body has never recovered as fast as my upper body does so I plan on learning from this and moving on to BIGGER and BETTER things!

In other news, with working 40+ hours per week while going to school, family members being in and out of the hospital, obligations, and TONS of other things that I would rather not discuss, I am extremely sorry to say that I will not be logging quite as frequently as I have been. I plan to try and post as many workouts on my website (www.natural-pursuit.com) as possible and get them in this log as well. My videos will continue to be posted up in my youtube channel as I can get those out faster than writing down all of my things and posting them in multiple locations (I will probably be getting up 3+ videos per week.)

Although this is in NO WAY a good bye, I still need to thank every member particularly in this section! You have all been so helpful and if ANYONE ever needs ANYTHING or ANY HELP at all, don't hesitate to contact me (beastfitness101@yahoo.com would be the fastest way for me to reply to you.)

Hopefully I will still be able to find time to post a couple times per week in here!
    Last edited by NaturalPursuit; 01-23-2013 at 11:21 AM.
    advertising not permitted

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like a good plan! Hopefully the rest does you well

Totally understand your other news. Keep safe and train hard, hope your family are ok

Hear from you soon
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too much volume maybe?

Seriously though - maybe back off a bit. Go back to PHAT and just hit legs twice a week and leave Smolov for when you are healed. I opted to do Sheiko, which has me bench 3xweek knowing my pec strain wasn't 100% and now it's more sore than when I started. Probably not a smart move on my part, but I listen to my body and if it hurts alot, I stop, pack up my ****, and go home. Live to fight another day.

Like another guy said, a little time off won't kill you, but an injury would be detrimental to both your mental and physical progress.

Keep us posted!

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Thanks a lot for all the responds guys! MUCH appreciated!

UPDATE

Well, I saw the doctor and he basically said my hamstrings and glutes are weaker than my quads and I most likely 'over' exerted them in an effort to keep up with my quad progression. The goal from here is to take 1 week off of lower body training while still training upper body. Then after that week is up, I will add in a lower body day 1x per week, followed up the next week with 2x per week. The problem area is really not that bad but I need to be over cautious, let them heal, and in a week, my legs will be BETTER than ever! My lower body has never recovered as fast as my upper body does so I plan on learning from this and moving on to BIGGER and BETTER things!
    Glad to see you went to the doc and got it figured out.
    I have the opposite strong hammies weak quads.

I've dumped a weeks worth of WOs at a time in my log from time to time...just a thought.

I wish you the best...
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Overpowering quads are a lot more common then most people think. When you think about how many quad dominant exercises we do vs hamstring dominant you can definitely see there's an imbalance. I make a point to use AT LEAST a 1:1 ratio for every quad exercise and ideally for hamstring then that.

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In all honesty mate if your injury was that bad, don't kid yourself. Your body needs more than just a week off if something is up. Take it from someone your same age who used to train with the same intensity and mindset... then lost 220lbs off his deadlift as a result of pushing through and 'grinding out' a VERY SIMILAR injury... it's not worth it, and I guarantee it will set you back. Be smart about this, there's plenty of time to grow and you don't want to spend the next 20 months building your lifts back up to half of what they used to be.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Sounds like a good plan! Hopefully the rest does you well

Totally understand your other news. Keep safe and train hard, hope your family are ok

Hear from you soon
    Thanks man! Things with the family have been very difficult and just finding enough time to take care of everyone ON TOP of everything else is pretty difficult

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Too much volume maybe?

Seriously though - maybe back off a bit. Go back to PHAT and just hit legs twice a week and leave Smolov for when you are healed. I opted to do Sheiko, which has me bench 3xweek knowing my pec strain wasn't 100% and now it's more sore than when I started. Probably not a smart move on my part, but I listen to my body and if it hurts alot, I stop, pack up my ****, and go home. Live to fight another day.

Like another guy said, a little time off won't kill you, but an injury would be detrimental to both your mental and physical progress.

Keep us posted!
    Will do! Video released today at 4am isn!

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Glad to see you went to the doc and got it figured out.
    I have the opposite strong hammies weak quads.

I've dumped a weeks worth of WOs at a time in my log from time to time...just a thought.

I wish you the best...
    GREAT idea! Will see how things progress

Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Overpowering quads are a lot more common then most people think. When you think about how many quad dominant exercises we do vs hamstring dominant you can definitely see there's an imbalance. I make a point to use AT LEAST a 1:1 ratio for every quad exercise and ideally for hamstring then that.
    thissss....plus for me, I feel squats mostly in my quads and also feel it is a more natural movement for my body than deadlifts

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    In all honesty mate if your injury was that bad, don't kid yourself. Your body needs more than just a week off if something is up. Take it from someone your same age who used to train with the same intensity and mindset... then lost 220lbs off his deadlift as a result of pushing through and 'grinding out' a VERY SIMILAR injury... it's not worth it, and I guarantee it will set you back. Be smart about this, there's plenty of time to grow and you don't want to spend the next 20 months building your lifts back up to half of what they used to be.
    tbh it is barely an injury...more of a nagging pain that, although I can work through, feel like its time to let it heal completely. No worries bro! I plan on taking lower body off until it heals. Will do this in weekly increments, assess, and then once better ease back into lower body work! Thanks for stoppin in!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job getting to the doctor bro. Play this one safe. I used to pull hamstrings playing sports all the time because my quads over powered the hamstrings. Be safe OP
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are hamstring dominant, back off the hamstring work and when we get you back to working legs we will mostly focus on quads only with minor hamstring accessory movememnts. Ill modify your split we wont hit Smolov for at least a month..

Lets try to utilize some accessory work to build up your quads.

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you are hamstring dominant, back off the hamstring work and when we get you back to working legs we will mostly focus on quads only with minor hamstring accessory movememnts. Ill modify your split we wont hit Smolov for at least a month..

Lets try to utilize some accessory work to build up your quads.
    I believe he said its the other way around. Quads are dominant, weak hamstrings.

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear about the injury Alex, but as for the other factors in your life I am I just want to say that this log is just an outlet for you if you've got the extra time, post when you can but don't let it be a daily requirement if you know what I mean.

All the best dude!

Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck with recovery man sounds like you have it all under control still never fun when these things pop up just gotta make the best of a bad situation.

Killing it mate keep it up
    Sponsored Athlete
    Power Supplements
    www.protein-n-more.com.au

Team 3DMJ

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great work Alex. I've just been catching up.
    Good to see you on the Smolov --- you made easy work of the 305 x 9 x 4 (and I saw that 335 x 15 as well) I'm so jealous I'd love to get a single rep with 3pps. I'm also amazed at the accessory volume you've been hitting after the smolov sets --- you're benching strength is really improving. You're also showing lots of cuts on the vids and you're definitely recomping at 190

Bad luck about the glute/ham strain --- that's the issue I've been dealing with for the last 12 months --- your doctor sounds like he's smart because most docs just don't pick up that sort of detail --- most bodybuilders squat with a knees forwards movement that works the quads more, but tends to leave the glutes especially underactivated and a bit weakened. looking at your vids I don't always see your knees, but on the 305 set I can see that you do shoot your knees forwards rather than shifting your @ss back. Moving to a more powerlifter stance (squatting back more) will involve the glutes and help to take the strain from the pyriformis. The best thing would be to incorporate more box squatting for a while as well as all the obligatory stretching
    Good luck with that --- I know it won't keep you out of action for long
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 01-25-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep dem vids coming brah
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)
    Journey Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142892261

"Always keep this in mind as your "motto" for training. More is not better, better is better. Keep the exercises you perform to a minimum, and get really good and strong at them."
    - Brad Loomis
    R.K.C Natural Professional Bodybuilder American Powerlifting Association CA. Chairman

SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Alex!

Nice job with the switch to Smolov. You should see good growth.

Steady as she goes with the injury. Don't risk it.
    We all have our good days and our bad ones. What separates us is those who can turn a bad day into a good one...

When your not training or running just know no matter what some place someone is doing one more set or one more mile. Stay motivated!!!

Journal = SteveR40's official journey. Round 3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149914383

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope everything's OK Alex! Keep on truckin'!

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    I hope everything's OK Alex! Keep on truckin'!
    Add him on ********, guy is swamped with videos and doing his thing in real life. Hes still alive!

SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    any updates my friend?
    We all have our good days and our bad ones. What separates us is those who can turn a bad day into a good one...

When your not training or running just know no matter what some place someone is doing one more set or one more mile. Stay motivated!!!

Journal = SteveR40's official journey. Round 3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149914383

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    let the guy have some time off

level of effort he puts into all the videos is insane
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

"Been crazy busy...work, school, hospital visits, training members of TEAM BEAST, and slaying it in the gym...here is yesterday's and this morning's workout...hope you brought your bandaids...CAUSE THERE'S GUNNA BE BLOOOOD!!!!!"

Lower Power (quads, glutes, hamstrings, calves) - work on explosiveness

Reverse Banded Squats- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Green bands + 415 x 3
    Green bands + 415 x 3
    Green bands + 415 x 3

KILLED those squats! The bands were too close and provided NO help...still able to hit over 4 plates without assistance...NOW. WE'RE. CRUSHIN.

Banded Squats- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    Purple bands + 275 x 6
    Purple bands + 275 x 6
    Purple bands + 275 x 6

gettin down and EXPLODING UP! Try and keep up...you'll break...I GET BETTER...

Reverse banded sumo deadlifts- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Green bands + 455 x 3
    Green bands + 475 x 3
    Green bands + 475 x 3

MORE!!!! Bustin these WEAK.ASS.LEGZ.

Banded Sumo deficit Deadlifts (standing on 2 45 lb plates per foot)- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    Purple bands + 275 x 6
    Purple bands + 275 x 6
    Purple bands + 275 x 6

standing on 2 plates and feelin an INSAAANE burn in my glutes and hamstrings!!!

Seated Calf press (3:1:1tempo, toes forward)- 4 sets of 6-8 reps
    2 45's + 2 25's x 6
    2 45's + 2 25's x 6
    2 45's + 2 25's x 6
    2 45's + 2 25's x 6

BIGGER calves! COME ON!

Sled calf press (3:1:1 tempo, toes
    out)- 2 sets of 10-12 reps
    4 45's x 10
    4 45's x 10

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

"Workout from this morning...woke up the same as always...focused...excited...AND READY TO KILL!

Push Power (chest, delts, triceps, abs) - work on explosiveness

Reverse Banded Flat Bench Press- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Green band + 275 x 5
    Green band + 295 x 3
    Green band + 275 x 5

BLOWING this chest up! Gettin some CRAAAAZY contractions!

Banded Flat Bench Press- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    Purple band + 145 x 6
    Purple band + 145 x 6
    Purple band + 155 x 6

...the more resistence I add...the better mind muscle connection I have...NEVER GIVING UP!!!

Barbell upright rows- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    155 x 6
    155 x 6
    155 x 6

YEAH...you read that right...a plate and some change on upright rows...gotta hit 2 plates...delts are BURSTING out of my SKIIIN!!!!

Single arm db side lateral swings ss seated db side lateral - 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Swings (to front)- 40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 8
    Seated- 20 x 10
    20 x 8
    20 x 8

tricep time...CANT. BE. STOPPED.

Close Grip Bench Press lockouts (stop 6 inches above chest, dead stop)- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    195 x 3
    195 x 3
    195 x 3

1 arm Tricep Kick backs- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    25 x 8
    25 x 9
    25 x 9

FINISH this workout off! Time to get some MAAAAAD core work!

Hanging knee bends (2 second holds, db between feet)- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    0 x 8
    0 x 8

Decline dumbbell crunch (blow air out and contract at top, squeeze for 2 second)- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    50 x 8
    50 x 8

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Videos

Review of Core Nutritionals NEW Core MRP - Banana Cream

Shout Out to IFPA and NGA Pro Bodybuilder Derek Natcher

Shout out to Legends of Aesthetics, Chris Lavado, and Matt Ogus

HGH PRO, Glycobol, Restoraid Vlog - After 1 Week

415 Squats and 475 Deadlift Band Work

Quick Supplement Vlog

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good stuff my man! Hope all is well
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man, those were two amazing workouts. The reverse banded work looks interesting, might have to look into it.
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Video dump!

Missed ya around these parts, glad to have ya back!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Hows the legs feel?

KILLED those squats! is right!
    Nice work after taking the week off and then nailing the 415 for reps (and you're right......there's almost no assistance there)
    I like banded squats because I lack speed out of the hole.
    Sumo deads looked really good and those are really strong lifts, even with the reverse bands. Deficits looked really good as well. Strong, strong session Alex and great vids!

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by scoveg13 View Post
    Good stuff my man! Hope all is well
    Thanks man! Things are just busier than evr!

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Man, those were two amazing workouts. The reverse banded work looks interesting, might have to look into it.
    Thanks man! REALLY thinking this band work is gunna open up all new kinda gainzz

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Video dump!

Missed ya around these parts, glad to have ya back!
    Yeah tryin to post as frequently as possible...just doesnt have enough time for everything

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hows the legs feel?
    Hey bro! Legs are feeling great! Sore from the workout but glutes and hamstrings feel fresh as ever!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    KILLED those squats! is right!
    Nice work after taking the week off and then nailing the 415 for reps (and you're right......there's almost no assistance there)
    I like banded squats because I lack speed out of the hole.
    Sumo deads looked really good and those are really strong lifts, even with the reverse bands. Deficits looked really good as well. Strong, strong session Alex and great vids!

Thanks man! Yeah I need to play around with reverse banded squats more but we'll see!

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Video dump!
    So much info ....
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    destroying it brother! been following your youtube vids too keep up the great work!
    Sponsored Athlete
    Power Supplements
    www.protein-n-more.com.au

Team 3DMJ

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm going to be watching dem vids when I get back today. Awesome squats!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Page 43 of 191 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast