Page 45 of 191 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 5718
    ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    wrist pain of piece with 100lb db side laterals......

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exercise Execution - Iso Lateral Rows

...just had to do another comparison shot

Front Lat Spread - About 8 months Apart
    advertising not permitted

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    (no neg)

You on hormones now? your body has gotten a ton of acne...it looks like you had zero acne 8 months ago. Unless that isnt acne on your back (then my mistake, it looks like acne).

also, srs question, no reason to neg.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've aded a hyooge amount of thickness to your lats, upper chest and shoulders now Alex! Great job!
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 02-15-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    (no neg)

You on hormones now? your body has gotten a ton of acne...it looks like you had zero acne 8 months ago. Unless that isnt acne on your back (then my mistake, it looks like acne).

he's still young, barely 20, so his natural hormone levels should still be SUPER high. also, 8mo. ago he was deep in prep and we all know that hormone levels drop during sustained caloric deficit. I would say it's probably just a combo of age and recovery from prep. there's a lot more than just hormones that drive acne as well, such as food intake (again, he's up well past 3500cals by now), sweat (he wears a hoodie to train), and simple genetics. i didn't fully develop some characteristics associated with puberty until my early 20's, such as full facial hair and chest hair.
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    he's still young, barely 20, so his natural hormone levels should still be SUPER high. also, 8mo. ago he was deep in prep and we all know that hormone levels drop during sustained caloric deficit. I would say it's probably just a combo of age and recovery from prep. there's a lot more than just hormones that drive acne as well, such as food intake (again, he's up well past 3500cals by now), sweat (he wears a hoodie to train), and simple genetics. i didn't fully develop some characteristics associated with puberty until my early 20's, such as full facial hair and chest hair.
    sounds like your case is exactly as mine, I too have not fully developed all puberty characteristics up until now !

Fair enough, but its also not unreasonable for him to be taking pro hormones or more. Lots of people take them, and its readily available. Also one of the main side effects of such is body acne. Ive never heard of food causing acne, I actually think its proven food does not cause acne, its caused by many other things.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fair enough, but its also not unreasonable for him to be taking pro hormones or more. Lots of people take them, and its readily available. Also one of the main side effects of such is body acne. Ive never heard of food causing acne, I actually think its proven food does not cause acne, its caused by many other things.
    there has been very little evidence that diet directly causes the proliferation of acne, however, it can influence indirect causes of acne:

"Within the dermatology community, a general consensus has emerged that diet is unrelated to the etiology of acne. Except for 2 poorly designed studies, now more than 30 years old, there are few objective data to support this notion. In contrast, a large body of evidence now exists showing how diet may directly or indirectly influence the following 5 proximate causes of acne: (1) increased proliferation of basal keratinocytes within the pilosebaceous duct, (2) incomplete separation of ductal corneocytes from one another via impairment of apoptosis and subsequent obstruction of the pilosebaceous duct, (3) androgen-mediated increases in sebum production, (4) colonization of the comedo by Propionibacterium acnes, and (5) inflammation both within and adjacent to the comedo. This article will provide a review of the currently available literature on the association between diet and acne vulgaris as well as a discussion of the physiologic principles that may underlie this association."

Cordain, L. (2005, June). Implications for the role of diet in acne. In Seminars in cutaneous medicine and surgery (Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 84-91). WB Saunders.

Not to say that you are wrong, just saying that it CAN contribute to it. At the end of the day it all comes down to a similar situation in which everyone who has made impressive strides in they physique. They claim whatever status they are (natural or not) and some people either believe or don't believe. At least you aren't saying he's not natural because "he just has that look" or some of the other stupid sh!t the people in the IFBB section tend to spew. I for one, believe he's still 100% natural, and is a product of the hard work and dedication he has put into bettering himself. Until he says otherwise that is, and not too long ago he put out this video:

"The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    You've aded a hyooge amount of thickness to your lats, upper chest and shoulders now Alex! Great job!
    Thanks a lot man!

(no neg)

Originally Posted by rakan92 View Post
    sounds like your case is exactly as mine, I too have not fully developed all puberty characteristics up until now !
    there has been very little evidence that diet directly causes the proliferation of acne, however, it can influence indirect causes of acne:

"Within the dermatology community, a general consensus has emerged that diet is unrelated to the etiology of acne. Except for 2 poorly designed studies, now more than 30 years old, there are few objective data to support this notion. In contrast, a large body of evidence now exists showing how diet may directly or indirectly influence the following 5 proximate causes of acne: (1) increased proliferation of basal keratinocytes within the pilosebaceous duct, (2) incomplete separation of ductal corneocytes from one another via impairment of apoptosis and subsequent obstruction of the pilosebaceous duct, (3) androgen-mediated increases in sebum production, (4) colonization of the comedo by Propionibacterium acnes, and (5) inflammation both within and adjacent to the comedo. This article will provide a review of the currently available literature on the association between diet and acne vulgaris as well as a discussion of the physiologic principles that may underlie this association."

Cordain, L. (2005, June). Implications for the role of diet in acne. In Seminars in cutaneous medicine and surgery (Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 84-91). WB Saunders.

Not to say that you are wrong, just saying that it CAN contribute to it. At the end of the day it all comes down to a similar situation in which everyone who has made impressive strides in they physique. They claim whatever status they are (natural or not) and some people either believe or don't believe. At least you aren't saying he's not natural because "he just has that look" or some of the other stupid sh!t the people in the IFBB section tend to spew. I for one, believe he's still 100% natural, and is a product of the hard work and dedication he has put into bettering himself. Until he says otherwise that is, and not too long ago he put out this video:

First off, thank you very much Patrick for taking the time to answer the question as I have been extremely busy and only get to post a minimum within this thread.

Secondly, Shadow thank you for such a big compliment! You are not the only person to ask me if I am "on" or "taking" something and I take that as a massive compliment! As for me taking pro hormones or something along those lines....no. I have never taken any type of supplement along those lines and am still natural. I have had bacne since I was a freshmen in high school and it got so bad at one point that I had to begin taking anti-biotics...yeah they cured it but I didn't want to keep having to take a pill just to cure pimples. So I stopped taking those pills years ago and now with the amount of stress and minimal time I have to myself, I don't have an extra 10 mins to waste washing my back in the shower. On top of the fact that I sweat even while I'm just sitting down, my body gets oily very fast lol.

Either way...here's a vid of my banded bench work from yesterday morning! Hit 305x3, 315x2, 305x2, and 305x3 on reverse and then 165x6, 175x6, and 175x6 on regular banded!

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great work with the banded presses Alex!

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work man. Although I'm missing the keyboard smashing bold face updates!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Great work with the banded presses Alex!
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Nice work man. Although I'm missing the keyboard smashing bold face updates!
    Thanks guys

...ask and you shall receive

"This is what it looks like, TO BE A CUT ABOVE THE REST!!!"-Avery Watts
    Lower Power

Reverse Banded Squats- 4 sets of 2-5 reps
    Green bands + 500 x 3
    Green bands + 545 x 2
    Green bands + 545 x 2
    Green bands + 515 x 3

READ the title...you want intensity??? you want insanity???...HERE.IT.F&*KING.IS.

Reverse banded sumo deadlifts- 4 sets of 2-5 reps
    Green bands + 475 x 2
    Green bands + 500 x 2
    Green bands + 500 x 2
    Green bands + 500 x 2

COME ON!!! I want more!!! LETS BLEEEEEEED!!!!

Banded Squats- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    Purple bands + 225 x 6
    Purple bands + 225 x 6
    Purple bands + 225 x 6

gettin DEEEEEP and EXPLODING up! GOTTA PUSH IT TO GROOOW!!!

Banded Sumo deficit Deadlifts (standing on 2 45 lb plates per foot)- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    Purple bands + 275 x 7
    Purple bands + 275 x 7
    Purple bands + 275 x 7

bit STRAIGHT through my earphone cords on that last set! TRY AND KEEP UP!!! YOU'LL BUUUUURN!!!

**30 sec break between calf sets**

Seated Calf press (3:1:1tempo, toes forward)- 4 sets of 6-8 reps
    2 45's + 2 25's x 8
    2 45's + 2 25's x 8
    2 45's + 2 25's x 7
    2 45's + 2 25's x 6

Sled calf press (3:1:1 tempo, toes
    out)- 2 sets of 10-12 reps
    4 45's x 11
    4 45's x 11

...video of squats and deads will be up within the next couple days...stay tuned...

TEAR SHYT UP!!!!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish I had bands in my gym!!
    Great stuff man, pumped for leg day now
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squat/Dead/Squat/Dead <---Now that's how you start a fkn workout!!!
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Buy them.....my gym doesnt have bands, I own bands and use them at the gym. I dont think any gym wil have bands for you unless its hardcore PL gym, which arent to common.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    No doubt.
    I lold hard at your text message this morning.
    Brb more supplements bro

BEST lifting equipment I ever got as a present! LOVE em!

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    HELL. YEAH.

Buy them.....my gym doesnt have bands, I own bands and use them at the gym. I dont think any gym wil have bands for you unless its hardcore PL gym, which arent to common.
    thisssss sadly

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No doubt.
    I lold hard at your text message this morning.
    Brb more supplements bro
    LMAO!

...Gotta drink, party, take pills, eat sh*t, and barely workout to get results...

...in that order...

...or all that work is for nothing...

545 Reverse banded squat work from yesterday! May throw up the banded deadlift work as well....ROAD TO A 600 LB SQUAT - HERE.I.COME.

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang man, crazy awesome video and great job on those squats!
    Where can i hook myself up with those bands?
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Great job on all that banded work Alex --- your form and depth are really looking good. That must feel like a sh!tload of weight across your shoulders at the top. How much assistance do you think those bands give you at the bottom?

Looking thick!

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

as always man you are just making these lifts look like nothing... It's good to see you killing it each and every day!

Dang man, crazy awesome video and great job on those squats!
    Where can i hook myself up with those bands?
    eliteFTS online, but local places usually sell as well

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by naturalpursuit View Post
    545 reverse banded squat work from yesterday! May throw up the banded deadlift work as well....road to a 600 lb squat - here.i.come.

i wanna go squat something!

Supplements Vlogs
    Trying to make them as honest as possible!

iSatori Restoraid after 3.5 Weeks of Using the Product

AI Sport's Glycobol after 3.5 Weeks of Using the Product

AI Sport's HGH PRO after 3.5 Weeks of Using the Product

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Farking awesome lifts and vids.

A little late, but in regards to the breakouts, my face used to be terrible. I had some of the worst acne into my late teens until I started using benzoyl peroxide. Stuff works like magic! I've found that being gentle, barely washing for more than ten seconds with a non-scented soap (I use Purpose gentle cleansing bar) and then applying a generous portion of 2% benzoyl peroxide twice daily to do the trick. I've been acne free for years using this method (with the exception of the occasional break out ).
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Farking awesome lifts and vids.

A little late, but in regards to the breakouts, my face used to be terrible. I had some of the worst acne into my late teens until I started using benzoyl peroxide. Stuff works like magic! I've found that being gentle, barely washing for more than ten seconds with a non-scented soap (I use Purpose gentle cleansing bar) and then applying a generous portion of 2% benzoyl peroxide twice daily to do the trick. I've been acne free for years using this method (with the exception of the occasional break out ).
    Ahh thanks for the info man! My biggest problem is not taking the time to clean it...its like after my entire day whenever i go to shower, taking time to wash my back is the LAST thing I wanna spend time on haha...may have to start taking that time though lol

500 lb reverse banded deadlifts from the SAME day I hit 545 on banded squats!

tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    killing it as always man! keep it up! got deads myself today! Pumped to train after seeing your videos!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beast mode!

Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn strong Alex!
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)
    Journey Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142892261

"Always keep this in mind as your "motto" for training. More is not better, better is better. Keep the exercises you perform to a minimum, and get really good and strong at them."
    - Brad Loomis
    R.K.C Natural Professional Bodybuilder American Powerlifting Association CA. Chairman

Page 45 of 191 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast