Page 28 of 191 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sheiko #37 - Week 3 - Day 2
    "Are you ready?...ready for pain?...ready to push and reach limits you've never thought attainable before?...because if your not...READ. NO. FURTHER...i've been slacking...not pushing myself hard enough...I. WANT. MORE..."

Deadlift to knee
    (225 x 4) x 1 set
    (270 x 4) x 1 set
    (315 x 4) x 2 sets
    (340 x 4) x 4 sets

COME ON!!! Blazed through those sets like nothin! Only the last rep of the last set was semi difficult...gotta make up for that...LETZ GO!!!

Bench
    (125 x 6) x 1 set
    (150 x 5) x 1 set
    (170 x 4) x 2 sets
    (185 x 3) x 2 sets
    (200 x 2) x 2 sets
    (185 x 3) x 2 sets
    (170 x 4) x 1 set
    (160 x 5) x 1 set
    (150 x 6) x 1 set
    (135 x 7) x 1 set
    (125 x 8) x 1 set

BLOWIN up through those! Pausin at the bottom and pushin with TARGETED INTENSITY!!!

Dumbbell Fly- 5 sets - 10 reps
    (35 x 10) x 5 sets

having such a hard time holding myself back on these extra movements...still got a BIG stretch and TIGHT squeeze!!!

Deadlift from rack
    (270 x 5) x 1 set
    (315 x 5) x 2 sets
    (360 x 4) x 4 sets

WTF?!?!?! Same as knee deads...only the last rep of the last set was a struggle...really starting to piss me off...I WANNA GROW!!!

Lunges - 5 sets - 5 reps
    (95 x 5) x 5 sets

those felt GREAT! Getting a long deep rep and really bringing blood into these legs!

Abs - kneeling cable crunch - 3 sets - 10 reps
    (lvl 8 x 10) x 3 sets

...well...the workout was what it was...I'm really having a hard time with sheiko for the mere fact that after I bumped up my numbers, deads are still easy...squat and bench numbers are working fantastic but sessions like this make me mad...I. WANT. MORE...
    advertising not permitted

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That a BOY!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    That a BOY!
    Haha thanks man! Really annoyed how easy the session was though

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha stick to the program Alex, I'm sure it'll get much harder. You're killing it though

Originally Posted by shazriki View Post
    i'm sure it'll get much harder.
    i f*$king hope so!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wish I had a problem with workouts being easy! Haha nah it's all in what you are programming... Sheiko happens to be based on percentages of a 1rm, so the weight isn't meant to be super heavy, the volume is what typically gets you, unless of course you are used to that volume like you are... Keep makin it your b****!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Haha thanks man! Really annoyed how easy the session was though
    Increase your Max's and see how much harder it really is

Increase your Max's and see how much harder it really is
    I was just entering new numbers in the program now actually haha

squat and bench are at perfect numbers but I'm going to increase my DL by another 5% which is around another 20 lbs

BTW loving those videos in your log...keep em comin!

ALSO

Episode 15 - Waiting for the Optimal Situation

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    I wish I had a problem with workouts being easy! Haha nah it's all in what you are programming... Sheiko happens to be based on percentages of a 1rm, so the weight isn't meant to be super heavy, the volume is what typically gets you, unless of course you are used to that volume like you are... Keep makin it your b****!
    Lmao! Yeah I've always loved my volume! Thanks for the kind words bro!

Sheiko #37 - Week 3 - Day 3
    "Acknowledge your progress but never be content with it...I woke up this morning like I do every morning...with a fire burning inside me...and a thirst to prove myself...not to you...not to anyone else...only to me...bumped up my maxes on deadlifts and bench by 5% after thinking about things...new numbers are 425 squat / 255 bench / 470 deadlift...LETS. WORK."

Bench
    (125 x 5) x 1 set
    (150 x 4) x 1 set
    (175 x 3) x 2 sets
    (205 x 2) x 5 sets

CRUSHED those weights! The bump up in bench was a smart move...FELT TREMENDOUS!!!...paused at the bottom then BLEW UP!!!

Squat
    (215 x 5) x 1 set
    (255 x 5) x 1 set
    (300 x 5) x 1 sets
    (320 x 4) x 5 sets

jumpin under that bar and RIPPING IT OFF THE DAMN RACK...pure intensity from the get go!!!

Bench
    (125 x 6) x 1 set
    (155 x 6) x 2 sets
    (170 x 6) x 4 sets

COME ON!!! you think this is hard?....HELL. NO...I'LL NEVER BACK OFF...

Dumbbell Fly- 5 sets - 10 reps
    (35 x 10) x 5 sets

been getting A LOT stronger on flys! these 35's were easy as hell! Getting a DEEEP stretch and squeezing CRAAZY HARD at the top!!!

Standing Good Morning - 5 sets - 5 reps
    (135 x 5) x 5 sets

...back when I used to do amateur boxing I would always listen to my idols of Roy Jones Jr and Mike Tyson while training...lately I've been in a KILL mode so I threw those songs on my ipod and WENT. CRAZY...

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lovin the new session layout

so much easier to read!!
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A quick comment on how "easy" Sheiko has been for you....

I think your problem is, and I've noticed this myself with other routines that use % of 1RM,3RM,5RM,etc... Is that unless you are close to plateaued at your current maxes, the workouts won't be all that difficult because you strength is increasing rather rapidly from week to week. Once you hit a plateau on your lifts and it's a struggle to add 5 or 10 more lbs to the bar, then run a routine like Sheiko. It will beat the hell out of you I can guarantee it.

I am noticing the same thing with Sheiko that you are in that the workouts aren't all that hard. I know because even though I accurately tested my 1 RM, I know I am below where my "normal" strength levels are for these lifts and week after week I see decent increases. Take it while you can get it my man, because the gains won't come forever. You will hit a wall eventually and then Sheiko will become a bitch and will grind you down hard.

I'm hoping by the time I run through 3 or 4 cycles of Sheiko I'm at the point where my maxes are not jumping up 5-10 lbs a week and each set is gonna be a battle. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by juicydanglers View Post
    lovin the new session layout

so much easier to read!!
    Glad you like it bro!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    A quick comment on how "easy" Sheiko has been for you....

I think your problem is, and I've noticed this myself with other routines that use % of 1RM,3RM,5RM,etc... Is that unless you are close to plateaued at your current maxes, the workouts won't be all that difficult because you strength is increasing rather rapidly from week to week. Once you hit a plateau on your lifts and it's a struggle to add 5 or 10 more lbs to the bar, then run a routine like Sheiko. It will beat the hell out of you I can guarantee it.

I am noticing the same thing with Sheiko that you are in that the workouts aren't all that hard. I know because even though I accurately tested my 1 RM, I know I am below where my "normal" strength levels are for these lifts and week after week I see decent increases. Take it while you can get it my man, because the gains won't come forever. You will hit a wall eventually and then Sheiko will become a bitch and will grind you down hard.

I'm hoping by the time I run through 3 or 4 cycles of Sheiko I'm at the point where my maxes are not jumping up 5-10 lbs a week and each set is gonna be a battle. Can't wait!
    Yeah i've been gaining...and gaining...and gaining

...and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! Goal is to stick with these numbers for the final week of sheiko 37 then from there I'll go back in PHAT were its more accommodating as I can change up weight daily...absolutely loving these 2 programs!!!

UPDATE:

Well, figured its time for a little update about my life outside of the gym...

The last week of term is next week and its finals week so needless to say I've been extremely busy. On top of that I'm still working my normal shift at Chipotle from 3 till 12. Besides being busy with school work, work work, training clients, helping other people out, and spending some time decorating for chirstmas with my family, Doug Miller contacted me last night for another video editing project which I have to say I am EXTREMELY excited to finish! I cannot say what it is but all I can say is what you guys already know...dude is a BEAST! I'll post it up here once its finished and out after Doug posts it.

....SOOOO yeah been busy but loving it all! Tomorrow is my additional 4th day for sheiko and I am already gettin pumped for it! Besides that I will be training a client (1 for sure, maybe more depending on schedules), studying, and working on Doug's project.

...until tomorrow guys...TRAIN HARD!!!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's awesome that you're working with Doug! I didn't know that!

PS- Log is motivating as fuarkkkkkkk
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Are you doing side things for Doug for CORE? or is he giving you any compensation as far as diet/training goes as well?

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    That's awesome that you're working with Doug! I didn't know that!

PS- Log is motivating as fuarkkkkkkk
    Yeah its a lot of fun! I did his Core Nutritional product commercials for CORE test, CORE abc, and CORE pro...this new video is gunna be nasty!

Are you doing side things for Doug for CORE? or is he giving you any compensation as far as diet/training goes as well?
    Yep! Compensation is product...love doing projects for him...core nutritionals and Doug are top notch!

Sheiko #37 - Week 3 - Day 4
    "You can do all the sets and reps in the world...but if you have no intensity, then what's the point?...INTENSITY. IS. KEY..."

*PRE WORKOUT warm up and stretching, big thanks to Bryce Lewis for the mobility videos which I have been incorporating with GREAT results!

(FG) = fat gripz

(FG) Alt db curls- 2 sets
    (grip all the way down squeezing hard as possible)
    30 x 9 dropped 25 x 11
    30 x 8 dropped 25 x 9

HUUUGE pump! These fat gripz recruit EVERY POSSIBLE muscle fiber in your arms!

Machine preacher curls ss rope pulldowns- 2 sets (pause at contraction, squeezing hard as possible)
    (FG) Curl- 50 x 16
    50 x 14
    Pulldown- lvl 6 x 18
    Lvl 6 x 17

CRAAAZY burn!!! now we're gettin started!

T bar rows (wide v bar) - 3 sets
    4 plates (180) x 12
    4 plates (180) x 12
    4 plates (180) x 12

building a BARN. DOOR. BACK...pumped as hell since during my last cycle of PHAT I was doing 5 plates for 5 reps...those 3 sets felt TREMENDOUS!!!

Wide Grip Pulldowns- 3 sets
    Lvl 9 x 13
    Lvl 9 x 12
    Lvl 11 x 5 dropped lvl 8 x 8

tearing every damn muscle APART...tunnel vision...you know how I roll...

Db side lateral- 3 sets
    40 x 13
    40 x 13
    40 x 13

THICK delts!

Pec deck rear delt- 2 sets
    (standing leaning chest forward)
    75 x 16
    75 x 16

BIIIG range of motion! Contracting my rear delts and bringing PAIN into EVERY. REP...

(FG) Standing db shrug- 2 sets
    (20+ speed reps)
    40 x 40
    40 x 30

not happy till my traps are touching my ears...still straited?...BELIEVE...

Cable forearms curls- 2 sets
    (other cables)
    Lvl 3 x 50
    Lvl 5 x 15

EXTREMELY happy with the progress of my forearms! Grip strength is stronger than ever and they're startin to get DENSE!

Calf press machine- 2 sets (pause at top and bottom)
    (toes forward) 4 plates x 14
    (toes out) 4 plates x 14

gotta bring these calves up...although they've been getting bigger and stronger...THERES A TON OF WORK TO BE DONE...

seated calf press- 2 sets (speed reps)
    (toes forward) 2 plates x 30
    (toes out) 2 plates x 40

speed work has been a HUGE benefit to my training! NOW WE'RE SWEATIN BLOOD!!!!

Decline db crunches- 2 sets
    (db held across chest)
    50 x 20
    70 x 15

STRONG CORE!!!

Decline Bench reverse crunches- 2 sets
    0 x 20
    5 lb db between feet x 10

*POST WORKOUT foam rolling and stretching - 20 mins

...I can still fit through doorways...NOT. GOOD. ENOUGH...

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look wide and thick as hell jesus christ! I don't think I've seen a more impressive bulk in such a short period of time. Ridiculous.
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scoveg13 View Post
    Look wide and thick as hell jesus christ! I don't think I've seen a more impressive bulk in such a short period of time. Ridiculous.
    THIS!

Keep doing what you're doing.

Sick session! I like the use of the fat gripz. I wanna try those myself.

Those decline crunches are super impressive.
    I do those sometimes with a 25lb plate and they're tough at the end of a session. But doing them with a 70lb DB, damn!
    Building some thick abs.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

Day 4 on a Thursday

Glad in not the only one killing it while its dark out

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking huge alex!

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Faaaaaaaaark

swole as hell bro!

intensity = maximum up in here!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb going to do more shoulder work... awesome workout, can't wait to hit my own accessory day this weekend
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by scoveg13 View Post
    Thanks man! Gotta GROW!!!

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    THIS!

Keep doing what you're doing.

Sick session! I like the use of the fat gripz. I wanna try those myself.

Those decline crunches are super impressive.
    I do those sometimes with a 25lb plate and they're tough at the end of a session. But doing them with a 70lb DB, damn!
    Building some thick abs.
    Fat gripz are seriously amazing! I feel such a better contraction in my biceps and it really does take your entire arm to complete each rep...highly recommended from me lol. And those crunches felt GREAT! I've always had a weak core in the past from lack of heavy compound movement...NEVER AGAIN...

Glad in not the only one killing it while its dark out
    Is there any other way?

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Looking huge alex!
    Thanks man! Gotta keep up with your gains!

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    Faaaaaaaaark

swole as hell bro!

intensity = maximum up in here!
    more intensity to come man Thanks for the kind words!!!

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    brb going to do more shoulder work... awesome workout, can't wait to hit my own accessory day this weekend
    LMAO! We all need more shoulder work!!!! And have fun with it bro!!! Hit some more PRs like youve been doin!

Episode 16 - Intraworkout BCAAs

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm subbed for this one!

Reading a few pages from your log just makes me want to go out and deadlift the nearest pipe/tree I can find, clean and jerk it up and back squat for 10382 reps, srs. Your intensity is truly insane haha!

Keep killing it!!!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking super wide in that pic Alex!
    Delts and arms have that WTF size now

Huge work on the sheiko --- you've got maxes plugged in to total 1150lbs now and it looks like you're just going to race over the top of that total when you test your 1RMs
    Killing those deads and squats man
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man, I can't believe how busy your life is. Way to kill the workouts and all aspects of your life. Definitely should be great motivation for any person in college. I agree with the others, you are looking wider and wider. Won't be long before you won't be able to get through a door without turning sideways

Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    I'm subbed for this one!

Reading a few pages from your log just makes me want to go out and deadlift the nearest pipe/tree I can find, clean and jerk it up and back squat for 10382 reps, srs. Your intensity is truly insane haha!

Keep killing it!!!
    Welcome in man! Awesome to hear I can make you wanna go tear SHYT UP!!!!

MUCH more intensity and work to come!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Looking super wide in that pic Alex!
    Delts and arms have that WTF size now

Huge work on the sheiko --- you've got maxes plugged in to total 1150lbs now and it looks like you're just going to race over the top of that total when you test your 1RMs
    Killing those deads and squats man
    WOW thanks man! but my arms are a MAJOR weakpoint...they look good in that shot and on my side chest but FDB and RDB my back and delts overpower them...gunna be bringing arms up soon enough though

Yep, that total is gunna be a thing of the past soon

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Man, I can't believe how busy your life is. Way to kill the workouts and all aspects of your life. Definitely should be great motivation for any person in college. I agree with the others, you are looking wider and wider. Won't be long before you won't be able to get through a door without turning sideways
    Busy but I love it! Gettin work DONE!

Thanks a lot man!...and hopefully I'll have that problem soon haha

Project for Doug Miller

Its out on his ********...the HUGE Doug Miller doing GVT on deadlifts...475x10x10!!! I was lucky enough to edit it up and am happy with the outcome!

Page 28 of 191 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast