Page 22 of 191 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    That is one intense session !

Love it man, Keep killing it!!
    Thanks man! MORE intensity to come!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Yeah.....315 x 17 for any exercise is a huge amount of metal to be lifting

That leg day was huge Alex, and I really admire the diversity in your leg day: speed reps. fronts, presses, abd/add, SLDls etc. Lifts are strong as well
    Congrats on the honor society and I hope that things aren't too bad with Sally where you are
    And LOL at 'broke the ab wheel'
    Thanks man! I really like hitting every muscle in every possible way...on power days i keep it simple, but on hypertrophy days...blood volume is key!!

And Sally is being a bit of a b**ch...but, my family is safe so I cant complain. My prayers go out to everyone who was affected by the storm

And yeah...went to go on the ab wheel and I'm been focusing on squeezing my core hard which indirectly squeezes my arms together and...SNAP...handles broke off lol...hope theres another one

Originally Posted by scoveg13 View Post
    How early do you workout every morning lol
    hey bro! I work out right when my gym opens up @ 5am!
    advertising not permitted

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Building a Natural Pro - Episode 7 - Strength for Hypertrophy Gains

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5am? Damn dude, my colleges gym doesn't open until like 8am lol. Serious dedication man.
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been beasting it lately Alex, keep it up! I actually want to add to the question of when you train: do you burn the candle at both ends, or do you get to bed early to make sure you can train well at 5am? Or are you one of those lucky people that doesn't need a lot of sleep to function?

5am? Damn dude, my colleges gym doesn't open until like 8am lol. Serious dedication man.
    Ah sucks yours only opens up then lol. And thanks! I've always enjoyed working out in the morning better than later...feel so much stronger 1st thing in the day!

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Been beasting it lately Alex, keep it up! I actually want to add to the question of when you train: do you burn the candle at both ends, or do you get to bed early to make sure you can train well at 5am? Or are you one of those lucky people that doesn't need a lot of sleep to function?
    Thanks man! As for my sleeping...some days I train on 2 hours of sleep other days I train on 10 hours of sleep. It really depends on my schedule and honestly, I've found that no matter how much or how little sleep I get, the moment I focus in and truly begin my workout, I have all the energy and focus I need.

I actually did my own experiment this year to see on how sleep affected my hypertrophy and strength gains and was pretty happy to see that I continually made size and strength gains no matter what amount of sleep I got. And the gains I made while sleep deprived were nearly exact with my gains made while sleeping hours were maximal.

All in all I end up catching up on my sleep some weeks while others I am deprived...hasnt affected my progress and I continually feel better everyday in and out of the gym!

Sorry for the novel of an answer, I just think that the "everyone's different" phrase applies SOOOOO much to bodybuilding...everything is so dependent on the individual and their mind set

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Ah sucks yours only opens up then lol. And thanks! I've always enjoyed working out in the morning better than later...feel so much stronger 1st thing in the day!

Thanks man! As for my sleeping...some days I train on 2 hours of sleep other days I train on 10 hours of sleep. It really depends on my schedule and honestly, I've found that no matter how much or how little sleep I get, the moment I focus in and truly begin my workout, I have all the energy and focus I need.

I actually did my own experiment this year to see on how sleep affected my hypertrophy and strength gains and was pretty happy to see that I continually made size and strength gains no matter what amount of sleep I got. And the gains I made while sleep deprived were nearly exact with my gains made while sleeping hours were maximal.

All in all I end up catching up on my sleep some weeks while others I am deprived...hasnt affected my progress and I continually feel better everyday in and out of the gym!

Sorry for the novel of an answer, I just think that the "everyone's different" phrase applies SOOOOO much to bodybuilding...everything is so dependent on the individual and their mind set
    Interesting, workouts are looking great
    Shane about the an wheels TWO that's funny but could turn out to be expensive if you carry on

Glad you and your family are well

Keep up the hard work
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good for you that you can handle little sleep and still kill the workouts. I think I could pre-workout my way through a training session on little sleep, as I've done it before, but going to work all day and being productive at home would take a huge hit. Probably fall asleep on the drive to work and cause a wreck!

Definitely a fan of 5 AM workouts though. Did them for an entire year when I first got married so as to maximize the quality time in the evening with my wife. Now she doesn't so much care when I'm gone

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Building a Natural Pro - Episode 7 - Strength for Hypertrophy Gains

Nice video. Completely agree regarding mixing up your rep ranges if hypertrophy is your main goal. I always like to mix high-rep movements and low-rep movements in the same workout to ensure I hit the bodypart I'm training maximally.

Good info on the mind muscle connection as well. Informative

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, I need to get caught up in herr
    Looking jacked in the vids man
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Nice video. Completely agree regarding mixing up your rep ranges if hypertrophy is your main goal. I always like to mix high-rep movements and low-rep movements in the same workout to ensure I hit the bodypart I'm training maximally.

Good info on the mind muscle connection as well. Informative
    Thanks man! Yeah I can see the biggest difference in the variety and have always had a great MMC...best way to grow!

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Wow, I need to get caught up in herr
    Looking jacked in the vids man
    Thanks dude! youve had some SERIOUS work done in your log!!!

"My gym was 1 bar that is longer and thicker than all the others...every workout I search for that bar and use it...the bar is EASILY 5+ lbs heavier than the others...if you want to test your limits...you gotta push them in EVERY. WAY. POSSIBLE."

Quick crunch ss vacuum- 1 set
    Crunch (lvl 3)- 27
    Vacuum- 45 seconds x 2

BUUURN! Love these to warm up and body and really ATTACK my core...upper power day...TIME TO KILL!!!

T Bar (larger close grip attachment)- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    5, 45 lb plates (225) x 5

YES! all sets hit with maximal reps! Pulling with my upper back and getting UNREAL CONTRACTIONZ!

High row (Underhand Grip)- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    2 plates per side x 9
    2 plates per side x 9

ENTIRE back is pumped FULL of blood! now we're gettin into some PAIN!

Wide Grip Pulldowns (Overhand Grip)- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    Lvl 11 x 7
    Lvl 10 x 11

WIDER...THICKER...gotta build this back to be BETTER!!!

Flat BB press- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    (pause at bottom)
    225 x 1
    195 x 3
    185 x 5

hit 2 plates and felt GREAT! Rhythm on bench has gotten into a PERFECT GROVE and i'm pushing using ONLY the contractions of my chest! PURE. GROWTH.

Seated dips- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    6 plates (360) x 7
    6 plates (360) x 8

PUMPIN this chest UP! SQUEEZIN MY WAY TO BIGGER MUSCLES!!!

Standing OHP- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    115 x 7
    115 x 7
    135 x 3.5

increased reps AND finally hit 1 plate! goal was to get 135x1...had more in me and nearly got 4...next goal is 1 plate x 6 for 3 sets...GUNNA HAPPEN...

Standing alt db curls- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    (slight cheat reps on positive with slow negative)
    40 x 6
    40 x 6
    40 x 6

HAAAARD negative control on there! BICEPS ARE EXPLODING AT THIS POINT!!!

BB Skullcrusher- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    70 x 12
    80 x 8
    80 x 8

BRING up these weak triceps! There lookin BIGGER and feeling STRONGER than ever! Gotta improve...

Bb explosive shrug- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    315 x 6
    315 x 6
    315 x 6

striated trapz year round? PLEASE...NOT. GOOD. ENOUGH...

Bb forearm superset (palms down into palms up- 2 sets
    (SLOW and CONTROLLED / short bar)
    Palms down- 0 x 20
    0 x 18
    Palms up (down to fingertips)- 10 x 20
    10 x 20

THICK forearms...you don't train em?? really?? do you not train your legs either?? Get. out. of. my. house.

Bench db Reverse crunches (6-10 reps)- 2 sets
    (db between feet)
    20 x 10
    20 x 8

MIND IS INSANELY FOCUSED TO FINISH STRONG!

Kneeling Cable Crunches (6-10 reps) - 2 sets
    Lvl 14 x 10
    Lvl 14 x 10

...everyday your not pushing it...I AM...

...everyday your not growing...I AM...

...I WILL FORCE MY BODY TO GROW...

Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Alex, I love the passion and energy you portray throughout your workouts. Just finished watching episode 7 of your video series and you make a really good point about using that mmc. I have been at times guilty of lifting the weight for the sake of lifting, especially on deadlifts :P Keep killing it bro!
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)
    Journey Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142892261

"Always keep this in mind as your "motto" for training. More is not better, better is better. Keep the exercises you perform to a minimum, and get really good and strong at them."
    - Brad Loomis
    R.K.C Natural Professional Bodybuilder American Powerlifting Association CA. Chairman

Is that quote about the bar from you? Definitely something to be said for training with a "thick" bar. The increased thickness does translate to stronger grip strength for sure when used for bench press, deads or rows. I personally avoid it when training because my grip strength sucks. Something I plan to remedy in the upcoming years as I focus on training heavy.

Great workout!

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, strong T-Bar rows dude! Pretty soon you'll be doing that weight on your hypertrophy days! How's your back been holding up training it 3x a week, would you mind elaborating on that a little when you get a free moment lol

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PUMPIN this chest UP! SQUEEZIN MY WAY TO BIGGER MUSCLES!!!
    Today's favorite one.
    I'm loving the commentaries between each exercise. Some of them make me LOL!

Are you doing full upper body , full lower body split?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't believe that you're pulling 5 plates on the T bar rows now and that you're pause benching 225!
    Strength is rocketing and you're starting to look really big in your vids

Great work Alex!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by Jumpman3210 View Post
    Hey Alex, I love the passion and energy you portray throughout your workouts. Just finished watching episode 7 of your video series and you make a really good point about using that mmc. I have been at times guilty of lifting the weight for the sake of lifting, especially on deadlifts :P Keep killing it bro!
    Thanks man! We are all guilty of it at sometimes...but the more we focus on our MMC...the BIGGER we can get!

MORE slayin to come!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Is that quote about the bar from you? Definitely something to be said for training with a "thick" bar. The increased thickness does translate to stronger grip strength for sure when used for bench press, deads or rows. I personally avoid it when training because my grip strength sucks. Something I plan to remedy in the upcoming years as I focus on training heavy.

Great workout!
    YUP! unless I cite who said the quote then that means it was just something that I thought...most of my quotes are from me...and just how I feel. Thicker bar helps SO much with grip strength! GREAT luck with it in your upcoming offseason bro! makes all the difference...I will NEVER use straps...just not for me...

Damn, strong T-Bar rows dude! Pretty soon you'll be doing that weight on your hypertrophy days! How's your back been holding up training it 3x a week, would you mind elaborating on that a little when you get a free moment lol
    Thatd be INSANE for my hyper days haha, thanks man!

As far as back training 3x per week, I must say I have seen better size and strength gains now at 3x per week than compared to the typical 2x per week. As with PHAT in general, you are sore a lot of the time but your body adapts to it and honestly, DOMs is NOT a sign of recovery or growth. My back is sore nearly EVERYDAY and yet its been growing better than ever. I really like working out a sore muscle because, as everyone here had experienced, if you have DOMs in any muscle, the moment you barely move it, you get an INSTANT mind muscle connection. Since my back is sore everyday, on my back power, back thickness hyper, and back width hyper, I am pulling the weight using ONLY the muscles in my back...if you ever see my doing pulldowns or pullups for example, my biceps aren't flexed and I am focusing on the contraction to move the weight.

I hope I got all my points across and didn't ramble too much. Any more questions or if you would like me to elaborate further just ask bro!!!

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Today's favorite one.
    I'm loving the commentaries between each exercise. Some of them make me LOL!

Are you doing full upper body , full lower body split?
    Haha thanks man! Glad I can entertain

And nah i'm on a modified PHAT routine at the moment

I can't believe that you're pulling 5 plates on the T bar rows now and that you're pause benching 225!
    Strength is rocketing and you're starting to look really big in your vids

Great work Alex!
    Thanks man! Wait till you see todays lower power session

And I really appreciate the comments on my growth...it helps to confirm my progression...because we all picture ourselves in different ways ya know...MUCH appreciated man!

"I have one goal today...and that is to hit 405 on squats and deadlifts...I WILL NOT LEAVE THE GYM UNTIL THIS HAPPENS..."

Quick crunch ss vacuum- 1 set
    Crunch (lvl 3)- 27
    Vacuum- 45 seconds x 2

core is tight...mind is sharp...AND ADRENALINE IS PUMPING!!! LETS GET TO WORK!!!

Squats- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    405 x 1 FAILED...I went down into the rep and my form was off...F&*K THAT...I WILL GET THIS SHYT!!! I don't care if I have to attempt 405 for 20 tries...because on that 21st try...I WILL GET THAT REP...

...2nd attempt goes down like this...quad slap...head slap...and jump under that bar...I TEAR the barbell off the rack and dig deep...I SINK down into the hole at depth and push with ALL my force...half way up it feels like I hit a brick wall and 4 plates feels like the world...muscles shaking...body SCREAMING at me to stop...to stop this pain...but thats not me...I WANT THIS TOO BAD!...I EXPLODE up through the rep and rack the bar...ENTIRE body is shaking but i WILL. NOT. FALTER...I stand strong...head held high because that was the SINGLE HARDEST REP OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! 405 x 1 was a struggle but I F*&KING. OWNED. IT....lets finish these squats off!!!
    315 x 8
    315 x 6

after 405, 315 felt like a JOKE...ENTIRE lower body is SWOLLEN...

Leg Press (Close)- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    (seat level 5)
    14 plates x 8
    14 plates x 8

throwin SLABS of muscle onto these quad sweeps! GOTTA GET EM WIDER!!!

Single Leg extensions (free weight machine)- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    (pause at top)
    55 ps x 8
    55 ps x 7

CRAAAZY pump and I hit the ground after those! TRY AND KEEP UP!!!

Deadlifts- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    (complete stop on every rep)
    365 x 3
    405 x 1
    315 x 8

...405 FLEW up off the ground...lockout felt like a LIFETIME of pain...but locked that SHYT out and HIT my goals for the day!!! INTENSITY IS JUST GROWING AT THIS POINT!!!

Seated leg curls (free weight machine)- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    95 x 7
    95 x 7

hamstrings are FULL of blood and contractions are feeling OUTTA. THIS. WORLD...glute time...pause at top of EVERY glute rep...

Leg press reverse glute press (6-10 reps)- 2 sets
    (lowest level chair setting)
    Platform + 20 x 7
    Platform + 20 x 7

MORE!!! I dont get tired...I dont get weak...I WILL NEVER GIVE IN!!!

Glute Hyperextension (6-10 reps)- 2 sets
    (legs close) 35 lb plate x 8
    (legs far apart) 35 lb plate x 8

BIG glutes! PAIN TIME!!!

Abductor/Adductor- 1 set to failure
    (pause at peak contractions)
    Away- stack + 10 x 21
    In- 155 x 14

weakpoint calf work...as always...pause at top of every calf rep...BIG CALVEZZZZ!!!

Big machine calf Press (6-10 reps)- 3 sets
    (feet closer)
    6 plates + 2 25's x 9
    6 plates + 2 25's x 9
    6 plates + 2 25's x 9

I'M BETTER THAN THIS!!! DONT QUIT!!! DONT STOP!!!

Seated Calf Press (6-10 reps)- 2 sets
    (1 and 1/2 reps)(toes pointed out)
    2 plates + 2 35's x 9
    2 plates + 2 35's x 9

...SO glad I didn't get my 1st attempt at 405 on squats...it made me hungrier...it made me PUSH myself THAT. MUCH. MORE...this workout was by far the HARDEST and BEST of my ENTIRE life...got another compliment...made a new friend...and most important of all...I. TESTED. AND. PUSHED. MY. LIMITS...

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome workout and drive my man, very well done and congrats on a job well done!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    man i wish i had seen this workout before i went to lift... my fluff day was mediocre at best. now i'm ready to go back and redo it! AWESOME work man, supoer solid session!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [B]

...2nd attempt goes down like this...quad slap...head slap...and jump under that bar...I TEAR the barbell off the rack and dig deep...I SINK down into the hole at depth and push with ALL my force...half way up it feels like I hit a brick wall and 4 plates feels like the world...muscles shaking...body SCREAMING at me to stop...to stop this pain...but thats not me...I WANT THIS TOO BAD!...I EXPLODE up through the rep and rack the bar...ENTIRE body is shaking but i WILL. NOT. FALTER...I stand strong...head held high because that was the SINGLE HARDEST REP OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! 405 x 1 was a struggle but I F*&KING. OWNED. IT....lets finish these squats off!!!
    315 x 8
    315 x 6
    Loving it!!!
    Well done, you are always 100% motivated and focused!!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

I was fortunate enough to see this post prior to my hypertrophy leg workout! Dude...inspiring ****, this was ****in' awesome to read! I failed on my 405 last week :/ May need to try again after this post...can't have people being stronger than me, ya know? haha great work Alex.

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Awesome workout and drive my man, very well done and congrats on a job well done!
    Thanks a bunch man!

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    man i wish i had seen this workout before i went to lift... my fluff day was mediocre at best. now i'm ready to go back and redo it! AWESOME work man, supoer solid session!
    Haha thanks man! It really makes my day when I hear I can motivate others in ANY way!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Loving it!!!
    Well done, you are always 100% motivated and focused!!!
    Thanks man! Gotta love tunnel vision

I was fortunate enough to see this post prior to my hypertrophy leg workout! Dude...inspiring ****, this was ****in' awesome to read! I failed on my 405 last week :/ May need to try again after this post...can't have people being stronger than me, ya know? haha great work Alex.
    Thanks a lot bro! 405 was DEF heavier than I thought it would be lol. What part of the lift did you fail at? Depending on your goals, I'd say go for it! LMAO! to be honest I've never considered myself a "strong" or "big" person....thanks for the compliment though man! Once I can rep 405 x 3 x 3 THEN I think i might be a little happier with my strength

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just another day of work
    Just another day preaching the BTK lifestyle.

Aint skipped a beat in here.. Just what i expected to see
    Keep up the great work man.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So f@cking awesome with that workout Alex!
    405 0n the squats and the deadlifts
    You're making me feel like such a pussy!

Your killing it --- that was such a monster session --- legs must be looking like tree-trunks now!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just another day of work
    Just another day preaching the BTK lifestyle.

Aint skipped a beat in here.. Just what i expected to see
    Keep up the great work man.
    BTK...everyday bro! Thanks for the kind words!

So f@cking awesome with that workout Alex!
    405 0n the squats and the deadlifts
    You're making me feel like such a pussy!

Your killing it --- that was such a monster session --- legs must be looking like tree-trunks now!
    Thanks man! Was definitely surprised how easy the DL was compared to the squat. Legs have grown more than ANYTHING this offseason! Thanks again for stoppin by! Always love reading your comments!!!

Episode 8 - Offseason Update

BIG shout out to Legends of Aesthetics and TigerFitness's Marc Lobliner!

Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidey22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dang man, you got a pretty solid squat. Have you ever considered giving a PL meet a try in future?

Keep up the good work man!

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome log man. Its crazy how much stronger you've gotten since the beginning of it. Will follow. The vids are awesome as well
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

Originally Posted by Spidey22 View Post
    Dang man, you got a pretty solid squat. Have you ever considered giving a PL meet a try in future?

Keep up the good work man!
    Thanks brooo!!! And I will say this...

I WILL COMPETE IN AT LEAST 1 POWERLIFTING MEET THIS OFFSEASON

...that is all lmao!

Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    Awesome log man. Its crazy how much stronger you've gotten since the beginning of it. Will follow. The vids are awesome as well
    Thanks a bunch man! Its funny because once you said that I looked back to the 1st page of this log and found that on post #12 on 7/16/12 my squat was 225x8 and I remember thinking it was hard at the time.

Over 100lbs to my squat in under 4 months? Gotta increase it more within the next 4 months!

SOOO glad you like the vids!!! any suggestions please feel free to state them!

Page 22 of 191 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast