Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP if your physique doesn't reflect your dedication to lifting/nutrition/etc then you're doing it wrong. I personally like to wait til i'm home from work to nom, like to take my time and eat in peace unless I'm going out to eat with friends or something.
    Johns Hopkins '16

emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Holly2710 View Post
    I always have people commenting how i can be on a diet and eat somuch food. I always warn dates that I eat my meals during movies, haha. Once I give people an explination of why I eat so frequently and why I eat the foods I do, they have somewhat more of an understanding.
    You don't need to do that, you realize?
    No need to over-think this lifting weights business.

gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Holly2710 View Post
    I always have people commenting how i can be on a diet and eat somuch food. I always warn dates that I eat my meals during movies, haha. Once I give people an explination of why I eat so frequently and why I eat the foods I do, they have somewhat more of an understanding.
    Broscience strikes again :P

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw a guy in the gym pull out a container of chicken and brown rice he had in his bag and started chowing down on it between a set like he's never eaten before. He also had a shaker bottle right next to him...I was seriously like WTF dude it's a gym, not your dinner table :/
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50) gustavfors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MiscDemeanor View Post
    I saw a guy in the gym pull out a container of chicken and brown rice he had in his bag and started chowing down on it between a set like he's never eaten before. He also had a shaker bottle right next to him...I was seriously like WTF dude it's a gym, not your dinner table :/
    Just when you thought you heard it all...

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MiscDemeanor View Post

sacrifice to win, you wanna lose you gains brit?
    Johns Hopkins '16