Page 277 of 313 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,310 of 9361
    RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rizzo23601 View Post
    What rep speed do you guys use for compounds/isos? Do you pause at the end of the negative?
    Just use a tempo that feels natural to you. For me personally I go for slow, controlled movements. I always try to keep my eccentric about half the speed as the concentric.

Sometimes on the first set I speed things up a little chasing that 12 reps. Gotta stop doing that, lol.

wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use a powerlifting style bench press. My grip is also wide because I have long arms. I have no problems feeling it in my chest. Your chest is one of those muscles where its hard to get a good MMC. But yeah, it all comes down to what you feel the most, and what works for you.

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Qxx View Post
    Wut. I thought Kelei stated a close grip on the bar for incline. I have long arms as well, but I always grip the bar CGBP style. I thought that was the way to go. Is it a personal tweak you did or did I miss something?

He said a narrow grip but slightly outside of shoulder width

for me that's with my pinky finger on the ring of the bar

As far as the thumb-halfway it's just a personal tweak

I find that for incline it's giving me a more stable base to push from

But I think as the weight gets heavier I'll probably have to switch back to a thumb around grip
    “The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eriquee View Post
    12 chin ups already, werent you the one that could only do like 5 of them some time back? If so, congrats man, progressing fast.
    Yea that was me , thanks for the support. I'm definitely stoked to start adding weight, and even more so when I can get my pull ups to 12 (usually pretty tired following the pull ups so I get like 4-5 on my first set).

Originally Posted by CollegiateTRACK View Post
    Dude!!! Congrats - that's huge! This program is AWESOME for pullup/chinup improvements. Plus your back explodes...it's a big difference when you can do bw x 12 chins vs bw+25lbs x 12 chins. My back has gotten so much bigger!
    Tytyty. Its definitely a vindicating feeling lol

bubbacakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow it is only my second week of this routine and my bench already went down lol. I went balls to the walls and somehow managed to get the 50 reps. Not sure if I should just deload at three weeks or not.
    Also, I have heard a great deal about carb cycling, is it okay to do that with this routine?

jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bubbacakes View Post
    Wow it is only my second week of this routine and my bench already went down lol. I went balls to the walls and somehow managed to get the 50 reps. Not sure if I should just deload at three weeks or not.
    Also, I have heard a great deal about carb cycling, is it okay to do that with this routine?
    You need complex carbs to replenish your glycogen supply. Without it you will start to experience some weird lethargy, dizziness, etc... You just won't perform properly unless you can replenish your glycogen stores from another source... And very few are as efficient as complex carbs
    I drag my happy rear out of bed at 3am and am at the gym between 3:30 and 4am before I go to work. I have no excuses and I expect none!

11/18/2013 - 360 degree Labrum repair
    1/10/2014 - Finally released to PT

mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I decided to try this routine but I have some questions. (I work out at home)

1. I don't have an incline bench. What can I do instead? shoulder press?
    2. My right tricep long head hurts when I do extensions, either with a dumbbell, cable or barbell. What can I do instead? CGBP doesn't hurt and neither the rope pressdown does.
    3. I don't have a pullup bar and I can only do tbar rows and seated rows. I could do lat pulldowns but again I feel some pain in my triceps long head when doing this exercise. Suggestions? would tbar rows and seated rows suffice?
    4. Can I do alternating DB curls instead of Preacher curls? or would seated incline curls be better?

thanks for your help!
    Last edited by mariusdeac; 08-25-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mariusdeac View Post

2. My right tricep long head hurts when I do extensions, either with a dumbbell, cable or barbell. What can I do instead? CGBP doesn't hurt and neither the rope pressdown does.
    3. I don't have a pullup bar and I can only do tbar rows and seated rows. I could do lat pulldowns but again I feel some pain in my triceps long head when doing this exercise. Suggestions? would tbar rows and seated rows suffice?
    4. Can I do alternating DB curls instead of Preacher curls? or would seated incline curls be better?

thanks for your help!
    Allow me to be annoying, but if you're able to do incline curls you're also able to perform incline presses.

mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Allow me to be annoying, but if you're able to do incline curls you're also able to perform incline presses.
    Yes I was expecting this. I'm not actually doing incline curls on an incline bench. I'm doing them seated on somekind of a smaller armchair that doesn't have those lateral things (like a normal chair). I improvise since I workout at home but there's no way that i'd be able to get a barbell into position seated on that chair.

lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lethstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a tricep i somehow injured that im waiting on. can i do d2 and d3 and just alternate till i can work in d1 when im recovered?
    Team Kelei

alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes I was expecting this. I'm not actually doing incline curls on an incline bench. I'm doing them seated on somekind of a smaller armchair that doesn't have those lateral things (like a normal chair). I improvise since I workout at home but there's no way that i'd be able to get a barbell into position seated on that chair.
    If I were you, I'd allow that tricep to heal. You'll be glad you did so in the long run. In the meantime, stick to exercises that you can do pain free. I'd stick to bench, squats, deadlifts and standing overhead presses.

Originally Posted by jedema View Post
    You need complex carbs to replenish your glycogen supply. Without it you will start to experience some weird lethargy, dizziness, etc... You just won't perform properly unless you can replenish your glycogen stores from another source... And very few are as efficient as complex carbs
    Yeah I figured as much. Are foods that are starchy like pastas okay to eat?

RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RGA8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I figured as much. Are foods that are starchy like pastas okay to eat?
    Starch is ideal. Stick with pasta, rice, bread, potatoes etc. for your carbs.

Registered sick kunt Jherewhoisdere's Avatar
    Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So yeah it was my rest day yesterday but now I am sick.
    I think having total of 2 days off now, then 12 days on isn't that bad? ( first 6 days of these are deload )
    Or should I just do deload d1 and d2 tomorrow?
    Last edited by Jherewhoisdere; 08-26-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see. Your alternatives are fine. As far as recovery for your tricep long head: make sure you eat at least 6 whole eggs per day, use a heating pad (or anything to keep it warm constantly) and avoid any exercise that might hurt.

Originally Posted by Jherewhoisdere View Post
    So yeah it was my rest day yesterday but now I am sick.
    I think having total of 2 days off now, then 12 days on isn't that bad? ( first 6 days of these are deload )
    Or should I just do deload d1 and d2 tomorrow?
    Do whatever suits you best. If you're feeling too sick to go to the gym, then f*ck it. A day or two are not that essential to your lifting progress.

Registered sick kunt Jherewhoisdere's Avatar
    Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do whatever suits you best. If you're feeling too sick to go to the gym, then f*ck it. A day or two are not that essential to your lifting progress.
    yeah I can't go to the gym today but what I was wondering, which would be better to do
    a) Tomorrow do D1 and D2
    b) Just go with it regularly but this will mean no rest day for 12 days
    c) Just try and do some bodyweight chest and tricep exercises at home ( It is deload week after all )

This week is a deload week so I guess d1/d2 at once is the better option?

Registered User NameUnavailable's Avatar
    NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am now in my third week of doing 30 reps of D1+D2+D3 on one day. I am surprised by how well I can keep up. Still haven't gone down any weight on excercises. But I do have some questions about fullbody.

What would actually be the best way to perform it?

Rotate D1+D2+D3 every day, say d1d2d3 on monday, d2d3d1 on tuesday etc. ?
    Split the excercises between morning and night?
    Like I do it now: D1+D2+D3 everyday before work?
    Or something else?

Originally Posted by Jherewhoisdere View Post
    yeah I can't go to the gym today but what I was wondering, which would be better to do
    a) Tomorrow do D1 and D2
    b) Just go with it regularly but this will mean no rest day for 12 days
    c) Just try and do some bodyweight chest and tricep exercises at home ( It is deload week after all )

This week is a deload week so I guess d1/d2 at once is the better option?
    Meh, A and B are both good options. Since it's deload time I'd go for A.

Originally Posted by NameUnavailable View Post
    I am now in my third week of doing 30 reps of D1+D2+D3 on one day. I am surprised by how well I can keep up. Still haven't gone down any weight on excercises. But I do have some questions about fullbody.

Or something else?
    Rotating is a pretty cool idea. Splitting the workout throughout the day is an option, but not necessary.

jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50) jedema will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it were me, I would try and arrainge the workouts so that the large compound lifts are first within reason. Obv FS and RDL, then maybe both Benches, and then pulls/chins... but I would personally try and keep it the same. You can always tell your stronger when you move something up in the workout and if you start flopping things around, then I think you might see diminished returns because you are not working the muscles the same way... but that is just my completly un-scientific theory. I'm a huge fan of consistancy in my workouts. Same lifts, same order.

Now, that being said, the body adjusts to averages, so I guess so long as you are doing the same lifts, then it shouldn't matter...
    I drag my happy rear out of bed at 3am and am at the gym between 3:30 and 4am before I go to work. I have no excuses and I expect none!

11/18/2013 - 360 degree Labrum repair
    1/10/2014 - Finally released to PT

wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NameUnavailable View Post

Or something else?
    The most ideal way is splitting workouts over the period of the day. If you have to be in and out of the gym in one go, then rotate the workouts so each muscle gets enough rest. I posted this a few pages back, but I'll say it again. I.E. I do a chest exercise, then a back, then a leg, then a chest, then a back, then a leg, then a bicep, then a shoulder, then a tricep, etc...

thanks for your help!
    1) Can you use dumbells on the incline-curl-seat thing you've set up? If so, do that.
    2) CGBP and rope pressdowns will both work.
    3) No, those are two horizontal pulls, you need some vertical pulls. If you have a pulldown machine, use it. If it bothers you, then set the weight to the highest, or place the bar above the machine (some of them have holders for the bar) and use that as a pull up bar.
    4) Any curl variation is alright as long as you're getting a good contraction and your MMC is spot on. Also, try not to cheat. So use a wall if you're doing alternating DB curls. Seated incline curls would be the best option I guess.

Good luck

Unfortunatly I don't have enough plates for two heavy dumbbells. I think I'll do military press instead
    I think I saw in the first 50 pages Kelei saying that CGBP isn't good because it should be 2 isolation exercises. He then said that if we can't do extensions, pressdowns should be enough. However he said that if we only do pressdowns, we should increase the volume. How much should I increase it?
    I tried Underhand Lat Pulldowns and it doesn't hurt. Is this a good alternative for chin ups?

I think I've found a way to do Incline barbell press so I'll do this instead of military press.

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So how in the hell are you guys doing ~400 reps on leg day?

I got 50 romanian deadlifts, 50 front squats...by this time I'm dead. My heart rate is blasting, I'm sweating balls...

I manage to get 40 reps on the leg curls and 40 hack squats...by this time my head hurts as I seem to have strained it attempting more reps possibly?

Now I just say screw it...I'm gonna do some calf raises and go home. I get 60 total reps.

For those keeping track at home...that's a whopping 240 reps total. Are any of you actually doing 5 leg exercises for 50 reps each and the 2 calf raises for 100 reps each??? Damn. I am drained.
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!

Originally Posted by xxx_jfb_xxx View Post
    So how in the hell are you guys doing ~400 reps on leg day?

I got 50 romanian deadlifts, 50 front squats...by this time I'm dead. My heart rate is blasting, I'm sweating balls...

I manage to get 40 reps on the leg curls and 40 hack squats...by this time my head hurts as I seem to have strained it attempting more reps possibly?

Now I just say screw it...I'm gonna do some calf raises and go home. I get 60 total reps.

For those keeping track at home...that's a whopping 240 reps total. Are any of you actually doing 5 leg exercises for 50 reps each and the 2 calf raises for 100 reps each??? Damn. I am drained.
    Kelei has stressed before that you should start at 30 reps and work your way up to 50.

Originally Posted by RGA8 View Post
    Starch is ideal. Stick with pasta, rice, bread, potatoes etc. for your carbs.
    Thanks you for the info. I thought I had to stick to oats and wheat.

Another question. I have been having trouble with my incline bench. Upper chest has has always been a weak spot for me but anyways, I can't comfortably lower the bar to my chest without my shoulders catching on fire and feeling out of place. I keep my arms at a 45 degree angle from my body, but it doesn't help. Any tips? The narrow/shoulder width grip makes it even more difficult for me too. Do you guys lower the bar to your upper chest or lower chest? Like for flat I touch my lower chest. Sorry for the rant, I just want perfect form

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wgbjeff View Post
    Kelei has stressed before that you should start at 30 reps and work your way up to 50.
    Yes, I know. I got 50 on the other 2 days so that is why I went for 50 on leg day. Guess I'll know better next time.

It's still an insane amount of reps at 30.
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!

Thanks you for the info. I thought I had to stick to oats and wheat.

Another question. I have been having trouble with my incline bench. Upper chest has has always been a weak spot for me but anyways, I can't comfortably lower the bar to my chest without my shoulders catching on fire and feeling out of place. I keep my arms at a 45 degree angle from my body, but it doesn't help. Any tips? The narrow/shoulder width grip makes it even more difficult for me too. Do you guys lower the bar to your upper chest or lower chest? Like for flat I touch my lower chest. Sorry for the rant, I just want perfect form
    Lower the bar to around nipple level on incline. Your grip should be a little wider than shoulder width and It's supposed to be harder that way.

Personally I keep my arms quite close to my body, closer than 45. I've found that tucking my elbows until my forearms are a perfect right angle with the bar during the whole movement eliminates most of the shoulder issues.

Your mileage may vary. In the end stick with what is most comfortable for you.

Originally Posted by RGA8 View Post
    Lower the bar to around nipple level on incline. Your grip should be a little wider than shoulder width and It's supposed to be harder that way.

Personally I keep my arms quite close to my body, closer than 45. I've found that tucking my elbows until my forearms are a perfect right angle with the bar during the whole movement eliminates most of the shoulder issues.

Your mileage may vary. In the end stick with what is most comfortable for you.
    Okay thanks bro I will try that tomorrow and see how it feels. I just don't want stretch marks on my shoulder or a torn rotator cuff

Page 277 of 313 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast