Page 67 of 313 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 9361
    Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AD1984 View Post
    A chewable Vit C pill
    Don't chew them, simply swallow them. Vitamin C damages your teeth.

http://www.iherb.com/Sundown-Natural...-Tablets/32834

I take those, they have no colours, flavours or preservatives. You just swallow them.

You should also rinse your mouth out with water after eating/drinking anything that contains sugars, you don't want sugars sitting around in your mouth, it's bad for your teeth. Rinsing your mouth twice per day (3-5 mins per time) with 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide will keep your mouth/teeth healthy, keep your breath fresh and whiten your teeth. Brush your teeth (I brush with water only, no toothpaste) before rinsing with hydrogen peroxide, the brushing scrubs away any surface film present on your teeth so that the hydrogen peroxide can get to work where it's needed.
    Last edited by Kelei; 11-05-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kelei View Post
    Don't chew them, simply swallow them. Vitamin C damages your teeth.

http://www.iherb.com/Sundown-Natural...-Tablets/32834

I take those, they have no colours, flavours or preservatives. You just swallow them.

You should also rinse your mouth out with water after eating/drinking anything that contains sugars, you don't want sugars sitting around in your mouth, it's bad for your teeth. Rinsing your mouth twice per day (3-5 mins per time) with 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide will keep your mouth/teeth healthy, keep your breath fresh and whiten your teeth. Brush your teeth (I brush with water only, no toothpaste) before rinsing with hydrogen peroxide, the brushing scrubs away any surface film present on your teeth so that the hydrogen peroxide can get to work where it's needed.
    you dont use toothpaste? just after food or in mornings too..?

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr-Nathan View Post
    you dont use toothpaste? just after food or in mornings too..?
    I don't use toothpaste, I just brush my teeth with water and then rinse my mouth with hydrogen peroxide for 3-5 mins, I do this morning and night. You should also rinse your mouth out with water after eating/drinking anything that contains sugars.

My teeth are as white as paper, no cavities/caries, no bad breath problems and most importantly no expensive dentist visits lol. You guys/girls should give it a try, within one month you'll start to notice the difference, after 6 months you'll be amazed at just how dramatic the difference is.
    Last edited by Kelei; 11-06-2012 at 02:08 AM.

wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol yo K why do you know everything man

chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a quick question regarding hamstrings, i did romanian deadlifts as part of my hst, on the very light end of the cycle and only about 2 sets, and my hamstrings are killing me the day after, and im thinking not due to a good workout but they are just incredibly tight. I'm fairly short with quite short hamstrings and really really bad flexibility. So as of now ive been performing the hamstring wall stretches you showed, is it best to do them after a workout? Or every day?
    And how long do you tend to hold the stretch for each leg? Thanks.
    I also get a really bad range with my hamstrings when doing the RDL, i cant push my ass back nearly as much as the demonstrations on youtube, im hoping this will improve with stretching over time? Thanks.

Originally Posted by chubmiester View Post
    Just a quick question regarding hamstrings, i did romanian deadlifts as part of my hst, on the very light end of the cycle and only about 2 sets, and my hamstrings are killing me the day after, and im thinking not due to a good workout but they are just incredibly tight. I'm fairly short with quite short hamstrings and really really bad flexibility. So as of now ive been performing the hamstring wall stretches you showed, is it best to do them after a workout? Or every day?
    And how long do you tend to hold the stretch for each leg? Thanks.
    I also get a really bad range with my hamstrings when doing the RDL, i cant push my ass back nearly as much as the demonstrations on youtube, im hoping this will improve with stretching over time? Thanks.
    You should stretch daily, never immediately before a workout. Stretch after your workouts or at some other time during the day. You should hold each stretch for 30 seconds and perform 3-5 sets of stretching (each 30 second hold represents 1 set).

Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't use toothpaste, I just brush my teeth with water and then rinse my mouth with hydrogen peroxide for 3-5 mins, I do this morning and night. You should also rinse your mouth out with water after eating/drinking anything that contains sugars.

My teeth are as white as paper, no cavities/caries, no bad breath problems and most importantly no expensive dentist visits lol. You guys/girls should give it a try, within one month you'll start to notice the difference, after 6 months you'll be amazed at just how dramatic the difference is.
    and why are you anti-toothpaste?

chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    toothpaste raped my father

and why are you anti-toothpaste?
    I try to avoid polluting my body with chemicals, even though toothpaste is only in your mouth for a short period of time it's still long enough to absorb chemicals into your body. I also avoid all food with additives (colours, preservatives, flavours, emulsifiers, anti-caking agents etc) and unwanted added ingredients (salt, vegetable oil, flour etc), my meat is plain, my milk is plain, my eggs are plain, my rice is plain etc.

I shave without shaving cream because it's almost impossible to find paraben free shaving cream (and even then there's usually 50 other chemicals present). I drink rain water which I collect myself.

It's impossible to avoid chemicals entirely but I try to reduce my exposure as much as possible.

blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink rain water which I collect myself.

...What?

There's no way you stand outside in the rain with buckets collecting water. lol

Originally Posted by blestsystem View Post
    ...What?

There's no way you stand outside in the rain with buckets collecting water. lol
    I've got a tank that collects water from my roof. I boil the water and then add a very small amount of hydrogen peroxide to purify the water (some countries use hydrogen peroxide instead of chlorine to purify their water so this is quite normal).
    Last edited by Kelei; 11-06-2012 at 04:28 AM.

blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blestsystem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting.

Is there a difference between rinsing your mouth with 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide and regular hydrogen peroxide?

I've got a tank that collects water from my roof. I boil the water and then add a very small amount of hydrogen peroxide to purify the water (some countries use hydrogen peroxide instead of chlorine to purify their water so this is quite normal).
    Even then, your roof collects chemicals from cars, burning rubber from car tyres go into air then onto your roof.. or some crap like that learnt it in tafe doing plumbing.. pretty much impossible to fully avoid it, but definitely ways to minimise ze chemicals And rain water kicks ass so nice =/

Interesting.

Is there a difference between rinsing your mouth with 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide and regular hydrogen peroxide?
    Yes, regular hydrogen peroxide often contains other chemicals. If you're going to use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash or to purify your drinking water you must use food grade hydrogen peroxide, it's 100% pure.

Originally Posted by chubmiester View Post
    Even then, your roof collects chemicals from cars, burning rubber from car tyres go into air then onto your roof.. or some crap like that learnt it in tafe doing plumbing.. pretty much impossible to fully avoid it, but definitely ways to minimise ze chemicals And rain water kicks ass so nice =/
    You breathe in 1000 times more of these chemicals than you'd ever get from drinking tank water from your roof so it's of rather trivial concern, besides I live on the ocean and there's very little traffic in my area and no industrial factories within miles so my air is rather clean, well at least compared to city air.

wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I drink rain water which I collect myself.
    haha man now you're just trolling

ITT, man wins trust of many with seemingly logical gym routine...then begins spreading conspiracy theories
    >speaks of new diet ideas which are unheard of to many
    >speaks of chemicals in toothpaste and advises against it
    >speaks of hydration via rain water instead of tap water

i don't know what to believe. i want to believe...i just don't know.

Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jooceman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kelei, do you think adding a few forced reps to my bench pressing would help me progress faster or is it unnecessary? The forced reps wouldn't be counted as far as my logging goes but since I'm only doing one set any way I don't have to worry about being too tired for any future sets.

burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So at no point should you lift until failure?
    I am currently prepping for a Bodybuilding show, follow my journey :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163848201

Originally Posted by burlyman619 View Post

Nope, stop 1-2 reps short.

I've made the mistake a couple of times on incline when I think I can get one more

and I end up with the bar stuck on my chest.. roll of shame, power clean it up and re rack it.. very annoying.

burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nope, stop 1-2 reps short.

I've made the mistake a couple of times on incline when I think I can get one more

and I end up with the bar stuck on my chest.. roll of shame, power clean it up and re rack it.. very annoying.
    Its so hard to NOT lift until failure. I think a lot of us are reprogrammed to lift until failure lol.

Ive made that mistake in the past. The worst was when I was doing squats in one of those squat racks where the resting area goes up at an angle. I got about half way up, pushing everything I had and my legs just buckled. I went to the ground and laid there for awhile lmao

What is the theory behind the "near failure" method?
    I am currently prepping for a Bodybuilding show, follow my journey :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163848201

Its so hard to NOT lift until failure. I think a lot of us are reprogrammed to lift until failure lol.

Ive made that mistake in the past. The worst was when I was doing squats in one of those squat racks where the resting area goes up at an angle. I got about half way up, pushing everything I had and my legs just buckled. I went to the ground and laid there for awhile lmao

What is the theory behind the "near failure" method?

Well you're only resting 30 seconds or less in between sets,

so if you're stopping 1-2 reps short of failure then you'll continuously be able to pump out 3-4 reps after 30 seconds.

If you're going to failure every single set you're going to need to rest a lot longer than 30 seconds

You can try it out if you'd like, I've experimented it on myself during incline benching.

The sets that I took to failure (towards the end of the exercise, like the last 4-5 sets) I had to wait 1-2 minutes in between sets to get 2-3 reps again. The next workout, I stopped 1-2 reps short of failure each time and had no problem hitting my target reps every 30 seconds.

In the beginning sets it's a lot more forgiving because your muscles are more fresh but it takes a toll during the last few sets.

That's just my experience with it though.

Originally Posted by Jooceman View Post
    Kelei, do you think adding a few forced reps to my bench pressing would help me progress faster or is it unnecessary? The forced reps wouldn't be counted as far as my logging goes but since I'm only doing one set any way I don't have to worry about being too tired for any future sets.
    It should help.

I stop 1 rep short of failure, if I know I'm not going to complete my next rep I stop.

LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's this 30 rep version?

Originally Posted by LiftDatUp View Post
    What's this 30 rep version?
    You just reduce your total number of reps from 50 to 30.

kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurchak31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kelei,

Been having trouble with overhead tricep extensions. Tried the rope and skull crushers as well but all these motions bother the inside of my elbow, mainly left. It's barely noticeable on pushdowns though. It's like a popping and it started bad and has gotten a little worse. I haven't moved up in weight for this reason alone (I've tried). I remember I used to avoid these types of excercises for this reason years ago so I think it's permanent.

Any solution to this? Can you just fix me through the computer with some of your magic?
    While im at it what's your answer to the chicken and the egg and which came first?

Originally Posted by kurchak31 View Post
    Kelei,

Been having trouble with overhead tricep extensions. Tried the rope and skull crushers as well but all these motions bother the inside of my elbow, mainly left. It's barely noticeable on pushdowns though. It's like a popping and it started bad and has gotten a little worse. I haven't moved up in weight for this reason alone (I've tried). I remember I used to avoid these types of excercises for this reason years ago so I think it's permanent.

Any solution to this? Can you just fix me through the computer with some of your magic?
    While im at it what's your answer to the chicken and the egg and which came first?
    Have you tried dips for your triceps?

kelei can you give some advice on creatine? i've read threads but don't fully understand it or it's uses. also conflicting information such as you stated there is no need to cycle, and i've never read that before.

Thanks

kelei can you give some advice on creatine? i've read threads but don't fully understand it or it's uses. also conflicting information such as you stated there is no need to cycle, and i've never read that before.

Thanks
    Take 2 teaspoons per day split into 2 doses (1 teaspoon taken twice per day). You should take your creatine with food, I take 1 teaspoon with my breakfast and 1 teaspoon with my post workout meal (dinner). This should provide you with 8-10 grams of creatine daily which is a good dose for people who train with a lot of volume.

You don't need to cycle creatine and you don't need to load.

Page 67 of 313 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast