Page 218 of 313 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,540 of 9361
    AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wgbjeff View Post
    I find that I get a lot of acne from dairy products. I actually tested this--ate cheese and drank milk for a month and was covered in spots. Now I've stopped (rest of the diet and training has remained the same) and I am completely clear.
    For me it's peanut butter. I've done an elimination diet for diary, then gluten, and the only direct correlation so far has been with peanut butter (and it doesn't even have to be a lot, even half a tbsp a day makes me break out). I've given up trying to clear my skin through diet. While some foods make it better or worse, the issue is most likely hormonal or environmental, since it has gotten worse ever since I moved from my home country. Either way, the next step will be a trip to the dermatologist and getting on some drugs. I wonder what happened to that guy who posted regarding his upcoming treatment with Accutane.

roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kelei View Post
    Milk is one of the best growth promoting foods in existence, it contains high quality protein, branched-chain amino acids (which accelerate muscle repair/growth), it increases IGF-1 levels (which accelerates muscle repair/growth), it's very insulinogenic (which keeps cortisol low) and it contains many vitamins and minerals.
    I drink my milk in the homemade Kefir form, is it still good?

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Started testing out my true 10 RM for D1 today. Have not trained my medial or posterior delts to be honest. After reading this thread and listening to everyone speak of a lack of shoulder or military press in this routine I believe Kelei is correct in assessing the fact that our anterior delts get plenty of work. I can look down at my shoulders and see my anterior delts are "way" more hypertrophied than the rest of my shoulder. Actually kinda of in shock at how much the side and rear lag in comparison.

I have lived on a steady diet of push ups, flat bench press, military press, dead lifts regular and stiff leg, shrugs and more. Looking forward to seeing my shoulders balance out with the side laterals and rear delt flyes.

I ordered a decline/incline/flat bench with preacher and leg attachment so I can do this program. It hasn't arrived yet but will soon. I can't afford the pulley system for my power rack yet. I can barely manage 5 parallel bar dips so I am gonna begin with the bench dips for my triceps.
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    Started testing out my true 10 RM for D1 today. Have not trained my medial or posterior delts to be honest. After reading this thread and listening to everyone speak of a lack of shoulder or military press in this routine I believe Kelei is correct in assessing the fact that our anterior delts get plenty of work. I can look down at my shoulders and see my anterior delts are "way" more hypertrophied than the rest of my shoulder. Actually kinda of in shock at how much the side and rear lag in comparison.

I have lived on a steady diet of push ups, flat bench press, military press, dead lifts regular and stiff leg, shrugs and more. Looking forward to seeing my shoulders balance out with the side laterals and rear delt flyes.

I ordered a decline/incline/flat bench with preacher and leg attachment so I can do this program. It hasn't arrived yet but will soon. I can't afford the pulley system for my power rack yet. I can barely manage 5 parallel bar dips so I am gonna begin with the bench dips for my triceps.

This routine has made my shoulder cap look ****ing amazing.

It's probably my favorite bodypart when I look in the mirror at the moment. Perfectly proportional, striations, vascular.. fuark

Can't wait to see it 20lbs from now.
    “The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks Kelei, both for the program and also your willingness to share your vast knowledge!

I’m currently in my third week, four day split, 30 reps.
    For reasons listed below, I’m looking at the program from a slightly different prospective than most.

Background
    68 year old, novice, working out at home. Started July 2012 with a BW of 295, todays BW is 239 and I plan on staying on a slow cut until I’m down to 220lbs.
    My Goal is 15% BF with as much muscle as I can gain.

I’m in good health, but have some issues that I have to train around. Bad knee (operated on 7 years ago that is starting to give me trouble again), arthritis in one shoulder, rotator cuff issue with the other, tendonitis in right elbow. (NOTE), these are ”not” excuses, just some things that I have to work around.

I started a Journal December 2012 (link in sig) and have logged every workout I’ve done since then. If you have time, would you please drop by and check out my exercise selection for your routine? I would like to know if the changes I’ve made to both accommodate my week A$$ lifting ability while also protecting my knee and shoulders are OK or if they should be modified?

Thanks! Any advice or criticism would be appreciated
    Soon to be X-Fatoldman :)

If you always do what you've always done
    You'll Always get what you always got

My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150344193

7-9-12 295 lbs
    9-19-14 218 lbs

swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One week down on the full body overreach and other than 2.5 hours in the gym each morning it's not bad. I don't work out on Sundays though as my gym has crappy Sunday hours. Held my weight steady through the week and there is a noticeable difference in my appearance from last Monday to this Monday. I'm going to say it's probably due to the 24/7 pump I've had since starting this, haha.

I'm excited to see what my shoulders look like in a couple of weeks between all the shoulder movements and adding in external rotations I wouldn't be surprised if i I gain an inch or two in width in them. I will say though that everyone that knows what I'm doing in the gym thinks I'm insane. I've already been asked 3 times what kind of gear I'm on and I just laugh telling them that chicken and rice gear.

alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had my first D3 today, this is very different from the 5x5 I have been doing for the past 6 months.

The high volume of squats left me panting for air, I was dripping with sweat after the second set. Is it normal to feel like you've just done a 200m sprint after finishing the squats? I was absolutely ruined (from a cardio point of view)

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alexjohn92 View Post
    Had my first D3 today, this is very different from the 5x5 I have been doing for the past 6 months.

The high volume of squats left me panting for air, I was dripping with sweat after the second set. Is it normal to feel like you've just done a 200m sprint after finishing the squats? I was absolutely ruined (from a cardio point of view)
    Yes, normal. The work capacity required to complete D3 takes some time to work up to.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThatOneLurker View Post
    This routine has made my shoulder cap look ****ing amazing.

It's probably my favorite bodypart when I look in the mirror at the moment. Perfectly proportional, striations, vascular.. fuark

Can't wait to see it 20lbs from now.
    Yeah I was shocked to realize how out of proportion my shoulders are.

Originally Posted by 1fatoldman View Post
    Thanks Kelei, both for the program and also your willingness to share your vast knowledge!

For reasons listed below, I’m looking at the program from a slightly different prospective than most.

Background
    68 year old, novice, working out at home. Started July 2012 with a BW of 295, todays BW is 239 and I plan on staying on a slow cut until I’m down to 220lbs.

I’m in good health, but have some issues that I have to train around. Bad knee (operated on 7 years ago that is starting to give me trouble again), arthritis in one shoulder, rotator cuff issue with the other, tendonitis in right elbow. (NOTE), these are ”not” excuses, just some things that I have to work around.

I started a Journal December 2012 (link in sig) and have logged every workout I’ve done since then. If you have time, would you please drop by and check out my exercise selection for your routine? I would like to know if the changes I’ve made to both accommodate my week A$$ lifting ability while also protecting my knee and shoulders are OK or if they should be modified?

I hope I am still lifting when I am 68! Repped you George. Finally off spread.

Originally Posted by alexjohn92 View Post

Oh yes!
    I been doing squats all along in the 8-12 rep range and when I first attempted 2x50 body weight squats. I nearly puked.

My last squat session, (using a safety squat bar which is more a front squat than a back squat) was 60 lbs x 50, 80 lbs x 40, 100 x 30, 120 x 20, 170 x 10. this was done as a super set with standing calf raises done in the same ascending fashion. Then the second set is pyramids right back the other way with the same weights. This routine is from Gethins and where I first got introduced to this the rest-pause technique.

Now that I look at this again 50 squats doesn't seem so bad! But then I haven't done 50 with my 10 RM either. So yeah I think high rep squats will gas you aerobically for sure. If you are not breathing hard you can't be human
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roberto487 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by swatk00w View Post
    One week down on the full body overreach and other than 2.5 hours in the gym each morning it's not bad. I don't work out on Sundays though as my gym has crappy Sunday hours. Held my weight steady through the week and there is a noticeable difference in my appearance from last Monday to this Monday. I'm going to say it's probably due to the 24/7 pump I've had since starting this, haha.

I'm excited to see what my shoulders look like in a couple of weeks between all the shoulder movements and adding in external rotations I wouldn't be surprised if i I gain an inch or two in width in them. I will say though that everyone that knows what I'm doing in the gym thinks I'm insane. I've already been asked 3 times what kind of gear I'm on and I just laugh telling them that chicken and rice gear.
    So, the full body overreach is doing all the exercises in the routine, everyday, for a total of 20 reps each?

eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by roberto487 View Post
    So, the full body overreach is doing all the exercises in the routine, everyday, for a total of 20 reps each?
    No, for 50 reps each.

AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eriquee View Post
    No, for 50 reps each.
    I doubt it. I do it for 25 reps and a full body workout takes me around 2.5h with pretty much no rest between exercises. 50 reps would probably take around 4h or something stupid like that.

eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AD1984 View Post
    I doubt it. I do it for 25 reps and a full body workout takes me around 2.5h with pretty much no rest between exercises. 50 reps would probably take around 4h or something stupid like that.
    It's a full body overreach, it's supposed to be hard. I don't think that anyone will be able to do it, but I believe that's how it's supposed to be.

mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm thinking about doing the full body overreach at 30 reps per exercise. When I up the reps to 35-40 I'll spilt the workouts into morning/night workouts.

Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is anyone throwing around crazy weights on this program?

It's a full body overreach, it's supposed to be hard. I don't think that anyone will be able to do it, but I believe that's how it's supposed to be.
    If there's a manual on it, I'd love to see it lol.

Overreaching is training with a workload high enough that it surpasses your ability to recover. The number of reps you do will depend on your current workload volume. A full body overreach at 50 reps equals 150 reps per exercise in the initial setup of this routine, assuming you are currently performing 50 reps. How feasible is it to triple your workload? How long do you think you'd be able to sustain it?

You don't even have to do a full body overreach, just try that volume with your current routine, see how that goes. I'm a firm believer in first hand experience and trying things out for myself. A lot of good lessons learned

Overreaching is training with a workload high enough that it surpasses your ability to recover. The number of reps you do will depend on your current workload volume. A full body overreach at 50 reps equals 150 reps per exercise in the initial setup of this routine, assuming you are currently performing 50 reps. How feasible is it to triple your workload? How long do you think you'd be able to sustain it?
    I think Kelei was pushing for doing 20 total reps on each exercise but I wanted to see what other people were doing. On a 50 reps full body overreach i would have to be sedated.

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Velatsaraptor View Post
    is anyone throwing around crazy weights on this program?

Only R. Kelly himself
    “The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1fatoldman View Post

Background

Everything looks fine.

No, for 50 reps each.
    Not necessarily, for most people 50 reps per day is going to be too much volume even during an overreach. You could still make it work though, you'd simply have to deload more often. At the full 50 reps you might only last 10 days before needing to deload, at 30 reps you might last 2-3 weeks before needing to deload.

So basically the faster you accumulate fatigue the shorter your loading/overreach phases will be.

Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've done the leg day and it beat my ass. haven't been lifting really for like a month now so I'm gonna start this program, hot damn hot damn

mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I changed my mind. I'm only going to overreach on upperbody as it is lagging way behind my legs. Right now I've got it planned at D1+D2 everyday for 30 reps and completing D3 twice per week at 45 reps. Consuming 4250 cals per day ~300-400 over maintenance, 6 egg yolks per day, all complex carbs except choc milk pwo, 400mg chelated magnesium, vitamin C, multivitamin, vitamin D. Using all exercises listed on first page. Anything else I should add or take away kelei? Thanks so much for this routine!

I'll post my current stats below any advice would be great!

Been on original routine for 3-4 months listed on first page. stats as follows.
    5'11 178lbs
    Bench 170lbs 8 reps
    Incline 130lbs 10 reps
    Rope Pressdowns 140lbs 11reps
    DB Side Lat 17.5lbs 9 reps
    Overhead Cable Ext 130lbs 11 reps
    Pullups 10lb weight 9 reps
    Chinups 15lb weight 8 reps
    Seated Rows 150lbs 10 reps
    Rear delt fly's 140lbs 9 reps
    preacher curls 25's each side 9 reps
    back squat 265 lbs 10 reps (changing to front squat this week)
    rdl's 250 lbs 10 reps (can do more but forearms/grip holding me back)
    Lex Ext 205lbs 10 reps
    Lying leg curl 120lbs 11reps
    calf raises 160lbs 15 reps
    seated calves 90lbs 25 reps
    100 ab rollouts 4x per week
    Last edited by mattj15; 06-10-2013 at 09:06 PM.

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You don't even have to do a full body overreach, just try that volume with your current routine, see how that goes. I'm a firm believer in first hand experience and trying things out for myself. A lot of good lessons learned
    Put your AVI back up. Show off what this program built

BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kelei View Post
    Why can't you eat eggs? Eggs aren't dairy. If you're lactose intolerant you can still eat butter, hard cheese and whey protein as they contain virtually no lactose. Unless you have a dairy allergy there's no reason why you need to avoid it entirely.
    Yeah cheese is fine for me for some reason but raw milk and eggs just destroy my stomach idk why. Guess I'll just eat a bunch of cheese then while I'm overreaching this summer lol thank you!

1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=Kelei;1085793503]Everything looks fine.

Thanks, I was hoping that was going to be your response
    Even after only two weeks, I'm amazed with how fast my lifts are going up and muscular definition is changing.
    I'll keep pushing as hard as I can. If I can stay healthy? It will be very interested to see what can be accomplished in the next 18 months
    Soon to be X-Fatoldman :)

If you always do what you've always done
    You'll Always get what you always got

My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150344193

7-9-12 295 lbs
    9-19-14 218 lbs

alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexjohn92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Second session of D1 today, feels really nice to experience some extreme intensity. 5x5 was great for building my foundation but I never felt such a great mixture of pump/burn/torment/exhaustion. I was almost in tears after the side laterals (not srs, but you get the point)

Train insane or remain the same

Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Put your AVI back up. Show off what this program built
    lol I'll put a new one up soon enough. For now I'll be all mysterious like K

wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will await this day, refreshing the thread every two seconds until my eyes see heaven itself ...

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wgbjeff View Post
    I will await this day, refreshing the thread every two seconds until my eyes see heaven itself ...
    Haha, what the?

swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swatk00w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My reps are right around the 25-30 range each day. They float between those numbers depending on how I feel that day. I hope it's not a big deal that they range slightly day to day. I could probably do 50 reps a day of each exercise but I don't think I'd last more than a week and I'd be afraid towards the end of that week of losing control on a movement and hurting myself honestly.

I actually should re-phrase that as the original doesn't give you credit. So here:

Put your AVI back up and show off what you built with this program

There...that's better me thinks.

Page 218 of 313 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast