Xcellence89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question These 3 Supplements effective/safe for a teenager?

I want to get an effective/safe pre-workout. I am 15 years old. After doing some research I found that mixing Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, and AAKG, I can get a very good workout. From what I've read it seems ok to take for my age. Will I get the good pumps and energy that I want, while also not effecting my health? Also would it be necessary to take an intra-workout such as Xtend? Thanks. Also I would be buying the PrimaForce brand of the supplements.

emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10) emac_fenian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Xcellence89 View Post
    I want to get an effective/safe pre-workout. I am 15 years old. After doing some research I found that mixing Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, and AAKG, I can get a very good workout. From what I've read it seems ok to take for my age. Will I get the good pumps and energy that I want, while also not effecting my health? Also would it be necessary to take an intra-workout such as Xtend? Thanks. Also I would be buying the PrimaForce brand of the supplements.

You don't need any of that. If you want a little extra energy while lifting, drink a cup of coffee before hand.
    No need to over-think this lifting weights business.

grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000)
    A couple weeks ago I took a preworkout before doing an upper body pulling routine... it was a good workout. Then for my next upper body pulling routine, I did not take the preworkout... it was a good workout. The preworkout won't make you stronger. I was able to do everything, if not more, without the preworkout than when I did take it. So you can go ahead and spend your money or just use old fashioned will power.

Also, the preworkout made me feel odd later on in the day... dont know how to explain it.

Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by emac_fenian View Post
    You don't need any of that. If you want a little extra energy while lifting, drink a cup of coffee before hand.
    like he said you dont need any of that stuff you are two young to be looking into that stuff.. IMO 99% of supplements are there to pick up the slack for a poor diet.. learn about nutrition and proper dieting and when you are like 18+ start thinking about creatine ..other than that you are young your body doesnt need that crap right now just eat and exercise.

eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You've got something better than supplements, your youth. You or in the perfect window to pretty much just go touch weights and gain lbm. Training, eat mom's cooking, and watch the magic happen. Save money on the supplements, maybe just a protein powder if you can't get enough of it in during the day.
    Alan Aragon: http://www.alanaragonblog.com/2009/11/22/wisdom-wisecracks

Layne Norton: I've never added more than 12 lbs of muscle in a year and most years it was closer to 5 or less. But when you maintain that for over 10 years and you don't miss workouts, it's amazing what can happen

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if your a teenager...quality protein powder, multi vitamin, and fish oil. period. keep it simple when your that young! you have a lot of anabolic hormones screaming through your body already..don't screw it up! lol

SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many thread you going to make about this? You just make another

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eriram View Post
    You've got something better than supplements, your youth. You or in the perfect window to pretty much just go touch weights and gain lbm. Training, eat mom's cooking, and watch the magic happen. Save money on the supplements, maybe just a protein powder if you can't get enough of it in during the day.
    strong this

don't eat anything beforehand, a couple of cups of black coffee will have you feeling nice and buzzed to go lift
    Johns Hopkins '16