HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Having a rough time - grandmother passed away

I don't normally make threads or posts like this but I just wanted to get this off my chest.

My grandmother has been in a nursing home for the past 8 months as she got more ill (diabetes etc.). I visited her quite often after the gym or before the gym because I knew she didn't have much long to live. It was only the past week when her breathing got worst and doctor said she doesn't have much time that I realised I wanted to visit her as much as I could. She was like a 3rd parent to me, lived with us for 10 years, went overseas with her when I was younger etc. pretty much was a babysitter of our family when mum and dad were at work. I remember the days when she'd walk me back home from primary school and buy us ice cream etc.
    I was out clubbing on Wednesday night and left early because I wanted to go visit my grandmother in the morning. I get home at 3 am to get a phone call by mum telling me that she's in her final stages. I had to run to the nursing home with my brother and sister (only 20 minutes away) and watch my grandmother suffer (breathing) and slowly pass away from 3:30 am to 5 am. She passed away at the age of 72 which is still pretty young imo for a grandmother to die but illnesses make it worst .

I feel like I could've visited her more and done more, spent more time with her (only went once a week) but I've been busy with school (last year of school) etc. so I never thought about it much till the past couple of weeks when her illness got worst.

I hope this pain will go away soon. How long it'll take I don't know. To any miscers who've gone through a similar experience how do you deal with this grief? ... srs.

kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You did everything you can. You visited her more than most would man.

I'm sorry. feel better bro.

legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey bro I know exactly what you're going through, my grandparents took care of me a lot when I was younger 3-6 years old they were like second parents to me as I saw them every day and eventually as life takes it course my grandpa past away and I was devastated, i even went to counseling. Fast forward 10+ years I still miss him very much and go and visit his grave every couple weeks but I know now that I couldn't have done anything it's life eventually everyone will die just live your life to the fullest enjoy every moment you have.
    Squat: 295
    DL: 385
    Bench: 205

HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by legodog View Post
    Hey bro I know exactly what you're going through, my grandparents took care of me a lot when I was younger 3-6 years old they were like second parents to me as I saw them every day and eventually as life takes it course my grandpa past away and I was devastated, i even went to counseling. Fast forward 10+ years I still miss him very much and go and visit his grave every couple weeks but I know now that I couldn't have done anything it's life eventually everyone will die just live your life to the fullest enjoy every moment you have.
    Thinking of going to the school counsellor next week when school starts. Do counsellors help a lot? Just that I have massive exams coming up in 2 weeks time and I need to do really well in them :/.

legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) legodog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you feel you really need to get this off your chest yeah bro go for it go to the counsellor, it's free anyways what have you got to lose?
    Squat: 295
    DL: 385
    Bench: 205

U r one cheeky kunt mate jason.b's Avatar
    jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason.b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sorry to hear about that brother.
    My grandmother was also very sick, and I saw her the same way you saw yours.
    Only the problem was that after my family and I moved to the USA I barely saw her. So after a year of not seeing her, one night I came home and my dad told me the news... I won't lie, it takes time. But you also learn to forgive yourself when you think you did wrong, or could have done better.
    stay strong brother.

MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrTinyLegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My dad died 6 months ago and I don't go around making forums posts asking what to do about it. There's nothing you can do about it. All you can do is man up and move on OP.

kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrTinyLegs View Post
    My dad died 6 months ago and I don't go around making forums posts asking what to do about it. There's nothing you can do about it. All you can do is man up and move on OP.
    Everyone here has suffered some kind of loss at some point. No need to be a ******* about it man. The guys just looking for some support. Sorry about your dad and all, but your post was uncalled for.

BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ seriously?, the man lost his grandma... a family member he cared for, and this is tmisc you can make threads about anythin you ****ing want. and if you truley love some one... then you wont just man the **** up and move on... your gona be sorrow... so gtfo plz

Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gandarilla138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry for your loss but be strong man.
    Try to get out of the house to get your mind off of things.
    It will take some time but you'll pull through.

gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10) gojimike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry for your loss bro. I know how it feels. I just lost my grandfather back in March. Many regrets coming into mind but we have to move on.

TMISC clothing expert lazymman345's Avatar
    lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your just a big *******. Please love some people actually care and love other people in their life.

OP I know how you feel, when I was on vacation in Iran my cousin fell off his motorcycle and got run over by a car and got killed. It was so hard to be there while it was happening because he was one of my closest cousin.

All you can do is fight through the pain OP. I can't imagine what it would feel like to have my grandma pass away who is like the most important person of my life. Good luck OP if you wanna talk you can PM me man.
    **** 2013 CREW ****
    Lets do this!

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stay strong man.
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazytou is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro I feel you, I often get angry when I think about my family members dying. When my uncle died it took me a month, after awhile you just move on and continue your life. Years from the incident it doesn't bother me but I don't exactly know how I dealt with it, as time passed I found other things to do, because I was at home all depressed. For sure though just let them emotions out, shed a tear even srs.

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yolo
    University of Florida