h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat to ripped in 8 weeks

how do boxers and mma fighters go from being fat to ripped in 8 weeks? ricky hatton is probably the best example of this because they eat a lot of food too during training camp...i need to lose as much weight as possible in 2 and a half months what would i have to do? people tell me just eat 400 less calories a day than u need and ull be fine and thats like 2800 calories a week less but i see ppl losing like 2 pounds a week how do i get those types of results? 24% bf btw and i'm willing to put in a lot of hard work but the only thing i can't do is lift upperbody cuz shoulders are injured

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They have an army of nutritionists and trainers guiding them, and the genetics of an elite athlete.

Don't be an impatient ****, lose the weight slowly and steadily.

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    lose a lot of muscle, cut a TONNNNN of water weight,and lose fat; unless u need to cut weight for a fight or something, just do a slow cut or ull lose lotta muscle

badgerboy52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badgerboy52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badgerboy52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badgerboy52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badgerboy52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badgerboy52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why dont you just listen to them?

h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h4roon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by southparkbbb View Post
    lose a lot of muscle, cut a TONNNNN of water weight,and lose fat; unless u need to cut weight for a fight or something, just do a slow cut or ull lose lotta muscle
    yeah i know what they do to make weight at the weigh in by dehydrating themselves, i put ricky hatton as an example because anyone who follows boxing knows this guy gets FAT inbetween fights lol his nickname is ricky fatton, so i was wondering how he loses that much fat in that short time and what do i personally have to do to lose 2 pounds a week?

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go into a 1000 caloric deficit to cut 2lbs per week.
    That's what I did at the beginning of my cut, now it is closer to 1lb/week.

Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Go into a 1000 caloric deficit to cut 2lbs per week.
    That's what I did at the beginning of my cut, now it is closer to 1lb/week.
    what was ur body fat % when u started cutting at -1k?u lost any strength?just curious

i ve done it before but i lost no strength cause i didn t have much anyway

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mounakis View Post
    what was ur body fat % when u started cutting at -1k?u lost any strength?just curious
    i ve done it before but i lost no strength cause i didn t have much anyway
    Bodyfat% was about 17% at 193lbs.

I lost some strength in my bench, but I also went off creatine a week before my cut which would account for some of the loss.
    In terms of my bodyweight, my bench has gotten stronger though, by 1% lmao.

FitnessBonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

it can be possible but are you that hardcore ?

you CAN loose a aot of weight in a shot time but the lbs you put down are not always just fat ...
    you are talking about boxers that loose so kuch weight in a short time. dont forget you are talking about hardcore athlets and not a fat kid that starts to work out for 8 weeks like a boxer now.
    its realistic only if you are already in training but not if you start now .