Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ving320 View Post
    Read two sentences.
    OP thinks all white's are racist and degenerates.
    OP in turn is a racist.
    this

shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BrandonTe View Post
    im asian my dick is small im discriminated k phuck u
    bwahahaha same dis

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shadowbobo8028 View Post
    bwahahaha same dis
    Hey there pal. Could you take a moment to complete a completely random driving skills survey?
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy chit I commented on this thread years ago
    RAW lifts
    Bench (Pause) - 250 (Torn Pec)
    Squat - 451.7
    Deadlift - 589.5 (APF National record) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVBtkEfVdw

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

Registered User melvinnativeroc's Avatar
    melvinnativeroc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have my PhD and have no money because I am honest, I would never want to be EuroAmerican, just not into mainstream culture, has nothing to do with genetics. If I were you, I would disenroll myself from my Tribe and stay out of the sun and just be like a Euroamerican. No need to hate on folks who are working hard to maintain who they are in the face of so much history and continued oppression.

Originally Posted by supergoat777 View Post
    I'm a 17 year-old high school Senior who comes from a very well to do Native family. In addition, I'm a straight A student with almost perfect SAT scores,and got accepted into one of the top 20 universities in the US and generally consider myself to be an intelligent, hard working, motivated, cultured, assimilated, and contributing member of society.

It's an unfortunate reality that most other Native Americans do not share these same qualities.

The overwhelming majority of Native people make me sick - you're loud, obnoxious, uneducated, unsophisticated, refuse to learn English, promote violence and abuse, degrade women, are lazy, and uneducated.

What irritates me is that whites (the people I interact with, and will unfortuntately interact with for the rest of my life due to my future socioeconomic background) often believe these negative qualities to be a staple of all Native Americans, and ultimately are shocked that there are educated, articulate, and moneyed Native Americans.

People, most notably whites, are quite frankly astounded that a Native American can have such an extensive vocabulary as I, and while I can and do become angry at these individuals for being narrow minded, the reality is that these stereotypes are continually perpetuated by ignorant Native American fools.

You can't complain about discrimination, and being treated unfairly, and seen as inferior when it is you, who chooses to promote a culture, lifestyle, and general outlook on life which is in itself decisively inferior.

So when I'm on an online forum, writing and communicating when I do, and my ethnicity comes up, people actually question and do not believe I'm Native Americans - because the images they see of Native Americans are ones that are uneducated, Ebonic-speaking, and inarticulate.

The reality is that, while they may not say it, most whites will assume Native Americans are intellectually until proven otherwise.

Native Americans overwhelmingly are an embarrassment to society and continue to be the thorn in America's proverbial "crown". You're responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime (both violent and petty), drugs, and out of wedlock births. Everything has consequences, and in the case of the Native American community, that means a continuation of poverty, exploitation, and brought on inferiority.

Native Americans people make me sick and I'm embarrassed to even utter the words, "I'm a Native". There's no pride there - there's not a mainstream positive image to represent Native Americans .

You can attack me, call me names, and tell me how white washed I am, but the reality is, you know everything I write is true.

Thoughts? Any suggestions?

Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry sorry you feel that way

Don't let it bother you. I'm also native and don't feel that hate you do

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dat dere half black half native american checkin in.
    Making all kinds of gainz over here
    Speaking all kinds of english.
    Bumpin all kinds of threads.

crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500)

King517445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well put jwere
    I'm also a First Nation person from Ontario, In a Int'l business program and it makes me sick to hear someone so disconnected and culturally illiterate.

Cjackson1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really don't know how I ended up on this thread when I simply typed Native American Bodybuilder into google. With that being said I read the OP in its entirety and I do have to say that there is a lot of truth written. I myself is part Native my tribe is located in OK. Before anyone reads and says your only part Native you don't know read what I have to say. My grandfather who was 100% and grew up on the reservation fit much of the stereotype. He was an uneducated alcoholic that could not read or write and beat my grandmother on the regular. I do not hate him for what he did because he loved so much but was raised that way, it was an acceptable behavior on the reservation. When my grandmother took my mom and her two brothers and ran up north to get away she stayed up most nights with a shotgun in her hand afraid he would find her. I am very proud of my heritage and my culture although all the bad that comes with it. Most reservations are filled with violence, alcoholism, poverty and uneducated individuals. This is just statistics speaking not opinions. Those of you that talked about just collect your check or go to school for free educate yourself before making such statements. There are hundreds of tribes each with their own benefits and financial assistance. When I was going to try and get some tribal money to help with my schooling my tribe only gives out $2000 a year in assistance. Find me a school that only charges that and I'm going. Instead I paid my way through part of it and enlisted in the military to pay for the rest. My tribe also gives no financial assistance with monthly checks. In the end I really just don't like people making statements that they did not research for themselves or make assumptions that Natives receive financial assistance with everything.

Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russlalonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sorry you feel that way... you talk like you know us all, you sound like a white man.

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only native Americans I ever met were Mexican people

travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) travon804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am black.

You should not be held accountable for the actions of your race as you can't really control them.

DevinMay1349 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ALRIGHT!!!! first off OP i swear let me say that being annoyed by how things are on the Rez is one thing no one likes it. but to talk crap about being Native just cause thats all you see. what do you think of me im Native i work for my tribe. i put in my 40hrs a week. i grew up as a ranchers son on the rez. i graduated high school with a 3.75 gpa i served my country right after. so please enlighten me how being Native American makes you live that "Rez Life". i grew up on the rez and I dont have any of those issues you listed. and every step of my life i never tarnished my Race i embraced it to show people around the world who we are as a people. and those negative characteristics can be found in any race so dont try putting it on us. if you want to disown yourself from your tribe your people your clan than do so but dont try to bring the rest of us down just because you want to stick your nose in the air. and if you got a problem with what im saying then SKODEN.