Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 2256
    whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quran kothum today, will make dua for my fellow muslim brahs on this thread haha, aswell as the whole muslim ummah. Allah akbar.

TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my friend is staying at my place, he came from another city...when to town with him at noon and came back just before sehri....been out all day and really busy - cant really read all the posts you guys made but thanks for still posting in here

<3

DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DollarBilzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by whappend12 View Post
    Quran kothum today, will make dua for my fellow muslim brahs on this thread haha, aswell as the whole muslim ummah. Allah akbar.
    MashaAllah! well done bro, i wish i could read that fast im still a slow poke.

whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DollarBilzz View Post
    MashaAllah! well done bro, i wish i could read that fast im still a slow poke.
    Oh boy, I did not personally do the kotham it was for taraweh, went to all of em if it counts haha. Intense dua... I teared up

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DJGalactico View Post
    Hey fellas, I hope everyone's fasting is going well.

I have a huge soccer match tomorrow at Noon. I must play the full 90 minutes and many people are counting on me. What can I do tonight to make sure im as energized as possible for the match tomorrow?
    how'd that game go
    3K+

Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Few days left right?

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ranniks View Post
    Few days left right?
    4 or 5 days , 5 here
    Beast

khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn bros, its the end of ramadaan and I( only got to finish 3 chapters of the Quraan, I need to read more
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

"You will enjoy any activity in which you are fully present, any activity that is not just a means to an end. It isn't the action you perform that you really enjoy, but the deep sense of aliveness that flows into it." - Eckhart Tolle

*ZA Crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to share something with you guys. It worries me sometimes. I dont pray. I dont even remember the last time I prayed. I did not pray during this ramadan, not even once. My heart is dead, i feel like a piece of meat lost in this world. I have a fear of God, I have faith in him but thats all. I just cant pray, I dont even put an effort. I dont know what will happen to me. Every time I leave my house, I recite Darood sharif. Before I go to bed, I recite my kalma. Thats all I do. How can I change myself? I remember when I was 15, I used to pray 5 times a day. In fact, the mosque management gave me the mosque keys because I was the first one to enter in the morning and last one to leave after isha. I memorized half of 30th sipara. I used to give azaan. And today, I only know 1 surat (Qul ho Allah hu ahad, Allah husamad, lam ya lid, wa lam yu lad, walam ya qulla ho kufu one ahad). thats all I remember. I have a fear of God because I know I am not prepared.

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    (Qul ho Allah hu ahad, Allah husamad, lam ya lid, wa lam yu lad, walam ya qun (ya kon) ho kufu one ahad)
    corrected
    Beast

bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000) bigorexic84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to share something with you guys. It worries me sometimes. I dont pray. I dont even remember the last time I prayed. I did not pray during this ramadan, not even once. My heart is dead, i feel like a piece of meat lost in this world. I have a fear of God, I have faith in him but thats all. I just cant pray, I dont even put an effort. I dont know what will happen to me. Every time I leave my house, I recite Darood sharif. Before I go to bed, I recite my kalma. Thats all I do. How can I change myself? I remember when I was 15, I used to pray 5 times a day. In fact, the mosque management gave me the mosque keys because I was the first one to enter in the morning and last one to leave after
    isha. I memorized half of 30th sipara. I used to give azaan. And today, I only know 1 surat (Qul ho Allah hu ahad, Allah husamad, lam ya lid, wa lam yu lad, walam ya qulla ho kufu one ahad). thats all I remember. I have a fear of God because I know I am not prepared.
    First start w asking for forgivness for not doing urobligations and then pray for Allah to make it easy on u. It really is just a force of habit. Once u get into it again, insh itll be a lot easier cuzull be used to it. Read the quran in English, it really does help in helping to soften the heart, and understanding Islam.

Just remember that salah is THE most important thing for us as Muslims. Every other thing in Islam can be forgone if need be. Like we can eat pork if were starving, or not fast if we can't, no hajj if we have no money... but prayer has the most leniency. If u miss it pray late, travelling shorten it, no wudu tayammum.if we can't pray standing up, sit, can't sit, lay down, pray w ur finger or ur eye lids if neccessary. Ppl prayed during wars and even during stakeouts in enemy territory w their eyes or fingers. And alhamdulillah after giving us SO MANY OPORTUNITIES to fulfill this, its gonna be the first thing Allah will ask us about on the day of judgment. We have so many chances to do the none most important thing for us. So try not to miss it brother. They say when a person dies they are willing to do anything to come back and just pray.

Alhamdulilah I knew this guy in Columbus who was a paraplegic, and one time he told us how lucky we were that we were able to make sajda and be the closest to
    Allah to thank him for all the blessings we have ,and he can't do that. Insh his prayers are all accepted , but the act itself is very humbling and insh we should take advantage of it

Dont mean to sound preachy BC Allah knows I have SO MUCH that I need to work on myself. But inshallah hell hep us all w the things we struggle w. If u take a step twds Allah he takes ten twds u, if u walk twds him, hell run twds u. So inshallah we all take the necessary steps to improve ourselves without the shayateen interfering w the progress we wanna make. Ameen
    -OSU/who dey-

HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to share something with you guys. It worries me sometimes. I dont pray. I dont even remember the last time I prayed. I did not pray during this ramadan, not even once. My heart is dead, i feel like a piece of meat lost in this world. I have a fear of God, I have faith in him but thats all. I just cant pray, I dont even put an effort. I dont know what will happen to me. Every time I leave my house, I recite Darood sharif. Before I go to bed, I recite my kalma. Thats all I do. How can I change myself? I remember when I was 15, I used to pray 5 times a day. In fact, the mosque management gave me the mosque keys because I was the first one to enter in the morning and last one to leave after isha. I memorized half of 30th sipara. I used to give azaan. And today, I only know 1 surat (Qul ho Allah hu ahad, Allah husamad, lam ya lid, wa lam yu lad, walam ya qulla ho kufu one ahad). thats all I remember. I have a fear of God because I know I am not prepared.
    work on it slowly and at your own pace

it is pointless to pray idle mindedly, our prayers are for our own benefit, Allah subhana does not need our prayers.
    So it is better that you maybe pray just even once a day but with full focus and so get the benefit than pray even 1000 times but not focused on on it.

there is two side to prayer, the intention and the action. The action without intention is worthless, and intention without action is nothing.
    These things can be a vicious cycle, we pray once without intention it will be easier to do so again the next.

carry a tasbih and make more dhikr, i find usually this is something that helps keep pace

benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in. turk brah but born an raised in australia (sydney)

been following thread brahs but have been at banned camp for past 2 months lol (see sig). will post more later on

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn't it a requirement to pray while fasting? I may have heard wrong but I'm pretty sure it is desi.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khaniri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its a requirement to pray 5 times a day even when not fasting Frydude

"You will enjoy any activity in which you are fully present, any activity that is not just a means to an end. It isn't the action you perform that you really enjoy, but the deep sense of aliveness that flows into it." - Eckhart Tolle

*ZA Crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamilcub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    Isn't it a requirement to pray while fasting? I may have heard wrong but I'm pretty sure it is desi.
    I've heard that it is, but it is a requirement to pray nethertheless. I am told that fasting is not accepted if you don't pray.

desi, I'm recovering from the patter which you are describing, and it is difficult - feeling disconnected is not nice. Try to slowly get back into things, maybe pray 2/3 times a day as much as you can. Only start with the mandatory rakats then do the sunnah prayers etc.

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Insha'Allah I am going to give Zakat tomorrow
    *used to lift crew*

determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) determined22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have heard that once you stop praying your heart becomes hard.....the longer you dont the easier it becomes not to pray ...so brother just start praying....try reading the quran....you havent lost faith and fear of Allah which is great ...slowly slowly you will be as you were before inshAllah...praying 5 times.

All we actually have is our body and its muscles that allow us to be under our own power!!
    !!it ones own mind that puts limitations on himself and what he can achieve !!!!Every man is the builder of a temple called his body!!
    DONT JUDGE SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY SIN DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU
    **night owl crew***

letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) letmethink has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Today's a bad day for me. Yesterday I had to work a construction job, installed two door frames, new hood for the oven. New garbage disposal system. And tons of electric work. So yesterday I was dead tired, ate a very very small iftari. Went to sleep right away. Then my mom wakes me up at 1 a.m because I had to drop food for my Dad and other at Mosque who are in Itiqaf. Taraweeh prayers finish at 12 am here. Then I go to sleep and wake up today at 8 am to get to work. The problem? No food for sehri. Mom forgot to set the alarm and the whole family was sleeping. Of course mine and everyone else's alarm is set up work times. So i am fasting on an empty stomach. Pray I get over this and complete this fast.

afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    levijay what country you from bro?
    *** PMC ***

Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by letmethink View Post
    Today's a bad day for me. Yesterday I had to work a construction job, installed two door frames, new hood for the oven. New garbage disposal system. And tons of electric work. So yesterday I was dead tired, ate a very very small iftari. Went to sleep right away. Then my mom wakes me up at 1 a.m because I had to drop food for my Dad and other at Mosque who are in Itiqaf. Taraweeh prayers finish at 12 am here. Then I go to sleep and wake up today at 8 am to get to work. The problem? No food for sehri. Mom forgot to set the alarm and the whole family was sleeping. Of course mine and everyone else's alarm is set up work times. So i am fasting on an empty stomach. Pray I get over this and complete this fast.
    I willl do dua for you and BE STRONG my brother! You CAN do this, just tell yourself that over again, and imagine the REWARD Allah azawajal will be giving you inshaAllah.....be strong, soldier in the way of Allah be a righteous slave.

I give you mad props and let me know how you do this evening my dearest brother

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Desi brah, I know that feel srs.

I fast, I go to the Friday prayer maybe twice a month cos im lazy as fuk. Last time I prayed a normal prayer was when I was 15.
    The only reason I fast is cos of my parents, if I lived away from home, I know i wouldn't be fasting.

I wanna read the Quran, but I have no clue how to read arabic, I knew once, but I have forgotten it. I wanna read it in English next month.
    Last edited by Hrcules; 08-13-2012 at 12:00 PM.

br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    if you're giving zakat al fitir you must wait till after your done fasting the last day of ramadan
    ***United Boys Crew***

just a funny pic i saw

Beast

SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by khaniri View Post
    damn bros, its the end of ramadaan and I( only got to finish 3 chapters of the Quraan, I need to read more
    Fkn wizard.

4 here.

Only started last week and done 1 whichever night I could.

feelsbadman
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ~~I Repciprocate~~
    A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.*
    Malek El Shabbaz

We are the Super Bantams!

Nahki Wells 3>

Yorkshire Toffee EFC

SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwitchHit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Desi bro: if you're awake for Sehri try going Fajr and you'll become reinvigorated.

Defo try going for final Jumuah as 3 absences in a row seal the heart.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ~~I Repciprocate~~
    A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.*
    Malek El Shabbaz

We are the Super Bantams!

Nahki Wells 3>

Yorkshire Toffee EFC

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whappend12 View Post
    Mashallah
    I just came here on the internet to lie

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The easiest way is to give charity daily and recite la ilaa ha illa la at least 100 times everyday.I pray Allah makes it easy for you.
    I just came here on the internet to lie

Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Asalaamu Alaikum brothers. May Allah accept all our prayers & fasts, Ameen.

Desi, you need to start reading Qur'an more, and just getting back into the routine of Salah.

I'm not perfect. In fact, I've only recently began praying 5 times a day. But Alhamdulillah, praying 5 a day is actually EASIER thsan praying once or twice as a day, as i was doing before.

InshAllah your are guided brother. Some inspirational videos below that always help me:

(amazing recitation)

(great video showing how Muslims are all strangers in this world. Helps when you feel like you miss your old and haram ways, astafirullah)
    "If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul, but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." - [Qur'an 4:110]