Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong troll thread OP.
    You should know the misc is retarded when it comes to such things.

People should watch Dumb Drunk and Racist on ABC, was an interesting show.
    Maybe it would give people a mild perspective on whats going on.

A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WesMontgomery View Post

IT isnt my land it is Abo land

)
    Same goes for them
    Sig line can't be a novel

16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 16V is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When AUS wins FIFA World Cup we will talk.
    Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our Culture, -chief woe of our Commonweal.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Disregard facts, acquire faith...

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Deltoidbrah View Post
    why should it be returned?

p.s it never will be.

Just as with native americans and canadians.

Superior parties acquiring lesser parties.

Happened all throughout history.
    Does this logic apply to current invasions and takeovers of land as well?
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Does this logic apply to current invasions and takeovers of land as well?
    yes. If a country is invaded and taken over, take that ****. If australia got invaded by china and we all became chinese brahs i wouldnt complain about them giving it back, id try integrate and make the best of it.

complaining wouldnt help. make the best of a bad situation.

or id try move to USA, land of the free

WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes. If a country is invaded and taken over, take that ****. If australia got invaded by china and we all became chinese brahs i wouldnt complain about them giving it back, id try integrate and make the best of it.

complaining wouldnt help. make the best of a bad situation.

or id try move to USA, land of the free
    I dont know if you know how an invasions works.

Your friends and family will be killed, your cities bombed, your women raped, your house burnt down for lols. You will be opressed and treated badly.

Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont know if you know how an invasions works.

Your friends and family will be killed, your cities bombed, your women raped, your house burnt down for lols. You will be opressed and treated badly.
    Oh ok, i guess i might aswell just sook and complain all day and keep telling them to give it back because we were here before them. Strong way to live the remainder of my life. Thanks brah.

The USA didnt rape bulk women and burn down houses for luls when they invaded Iraq? Sure they bombed the **** out of Iraq, but you got to neutralize the resistance.

TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    When they grab their balls, rebel and kick every non aboriginal person out
    It's called imperialism, it's not nice but it's what happens, deal with it

idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at people taking this thread seriously and posting thoughtful responses

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    About the same time America gives the land back to native Americans(which are just about extinct)

Originally Posted by EssexBrah View Post
    Gun beats spear
    Such is life...

Originally Posted by idontknowbro View Post
    lol at people taking this thread seriously and posting thoughtful responses

WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh ok, i guess i might aswell just sook and complain all day and keep telling them to give it back because we were here before them. Strong way to live the remainder of my life. Thanks brah.

The USA didnt rape bulk women and burn down houses for luls when they invaded Iraq? Sure they bombed the **** out of Iraq, but you got to neutralize the resistance.
    OH yeah I forget how the USA were trying to invade Iraq and annex it. I forgot how the US has the same ethics as the Chinses aswell.

LMAO

OH yeah I forget how the USA were trying to invade Iraq and annex it. I forgot how the US has the same ethics as the Chinses aswell.

LMAO
    i was just referring to an invasion. goodbye, stay safe. Goodluck with your return of australia goals of 2012.

i was just referring to an invasion. goodbye, stay safe. Goodluck with your return of australia goals of 2012.
    Typical teenager who thinks he understand the world

lmao

Amphibious Green Phaggot GodMadeDirt's Avatar
    GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    About the same time America gives the land back to native Americans(which are just about extinct)
    Its impossible you're this stupid. I'm being trolled.

Typical teenager who thinks he understand the world

lmao
    what makes you say that?

i said it will never be returned
    returning the land would halt or prevent progression.( not too sure what you meant by returning but what i think you meant was " non aboriginals leave")
    superior countries take over weaker countries.
    you should stop complaining.
    if our country was invaded i would try to be proactive.

hardly anything close to an understanding of the world.

Europe Uber Alles EuropeanDream's Avatar
    EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuropeanDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That would be awesome, Europe could deport all its criminals again

what makes you say that?

i said you should stop complaining.
    i said if our country was invaded i would try to be proactive.

hardly anything close to an understanding of the world.
    ok little boy, come and have a discussion when you actually pay taxes

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh looke a white European trying to rationilize his brutality to the Abos. Nice one.

During the 70s there were reports of white european immigrants cutting open Abo women, throwing the fetus out and putting rocks in her belly before sewing them back up (serious)
    We cannot be held accountable for the sins of our ancestors.

If that were possible, we'd all be guilty of something.

ok little boy, come and have a discussion when you actually pay taxes
    i do tax return soon, gona buy dat der goon and redcan

Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    according to what i hear misc aussies say about abos and the vids i see online involving them, would be disastrously lulzy if they were in charge
    ++ Positive Crew ++

☆ Misschill Appreciation Crew ☆

** Madridistas Crew **

★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT Crew ★

** Knicks will be back (soon.jpg) Crew **

Originally Posted by Winter52 View Post
    according to what i hear misc aussies say about abos and the vids i see online involving them, would be disastrously lulzy if they were in charge

Nice economy

umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your trying to reverse and halt progression. get over yourself mate, this mindset you have is a joke. you need to get with the times, or get left behind
    this. I know a few good abos but most of them are deadbeat kunts living off my tax money. My mate works up in the abo communities up north and says that one week hell be up there and theyve been given a brand new landcruiser and by the next week hes up there its been smashed and burned. They want everything for free yet they have no respect for anything they are given. ****ing useless kunts.

Wesmontgomery stop complaining about stolen generation ****. **** off to the ****ing kimberley where there is unlimited amount of bush so u can continue on your deadbeat ways.

Aboriginals: dumbest race on the earth...only race not to invent the wheel. Dumb kunts.

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    some abos didnt even invent fire.

Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh look it's that time of week again. Sorry OP, not going to rustle my jimmies today.

Unofficial misc anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1ncADC9KM

kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwc26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when they do something to deserve it

JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Return Australia to the Aboriginals?

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully never.

They'd make a centrelink at every corner.

iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10) iShredz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kwc26 View Post
    when they do something to deserve it
    Suck your dick so hard, til you scream YA yeaaahh!
    Is that sufficient enough?

Originally Posted by umirinkunt View Post
    this. I know a few good abos but most of them are deadbeat kunts living off my tax money. My mate works up in the abo communities up north and says that one week hell be up there and theyve been given a brand new landcruiser and by the next week hes up there its been smashed and burned. They want everything for free yet they have no respect for anything they are given. ****ing useless kunts.

Wesmontgomery stop complaining about stolen generation ****. **** off to the ****ing kimberley where there is unlimited amount of bush so u can continue on your deadbeat ways.

Aboriginals: dumbest race on the earth...only race not to invent the wheel. Dumb kunts.
    Oh look a socialist, racist, white supremacist. It is actually true. White Australians are the most racist people around. I think you guys would have enjoyed Srebrenica.

Abos didnt need the wheel for their lifestyle. They respect the land. Europeans do not.

Originally Posted by wildphucker View Post
    some abos didnt even invent fire.
    oh look a communist

Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    Hopefully never.

They'd make a centrelink at every corner.
    The Europeans ave brought socialism, petrol, drugs. AIDS and conrete. All have destroyed the sacred soil. Also many ancient burial sites have been destroyed.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We basically belong to China already anyway.