Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol women

she said she was clean Thetal0n's Avatar
    Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shell be back. wait until she sees you in a few months or somthing.
    You can have results or you can have your excuses. But you cant have both.

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thetal0n View Post
    shell be back. wait until she sees you in a few months or somthing.
    Your right. She will be mirin my aesthetics. She will see me and realize the skinnny dude she's wish has no aesthetics.

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol u feel this way bc she ****ed u and u like her warm body (srs thats all it is).move the **** on u ***got... u really think shes the only "down to earth" and sweet girl on this planet? i know that feel though lol

Originally Posted by fofm View Post
    lol u feel this way bc she ****ed u and u like her warm body (srs thats all it is).move the **** on u ***got... u really think shes the only "down to earth" and sweet girl on this planet? i know that feel though lol
    Nah man. I'm not like that when it comes to girls. She had a personality that's a one of a kind, one that i've been looking for, for years. Then once i finally find the girl of my dreams it turns out she's still attached to er ex and she's probably a whore. It's hard to move on when you meet the girl of your dreams. I still think about her every second of every day. Feelsbadman.

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheBroBrah View Post
    Nah man. I'm not like that when it comes to girls. She had a personality that's a one of a kind, one that i've been looking for, for years. Then once i finally find the girl of my dreams it turns out she's still attached to er ex and she's probably a whore. It's hard to move on when you meet the girl of your dreams. I still think about her every second of every day. Feelsbadman.
    ***t's hard man. Hopefully next time you meet a sloot, you will be that guy who she can't get over. I'm sure you already know this, but try not to go to heavy on the pain meds. Meeting a new sloot usually solves these issues, let a new sloot occupy your mind instead of this one.

Originally Posted by VinMichael View Post
    ***t's hard man. Hopefully next time you meet a sloot, you will be that guy who she can't get over. I'm sure you already know this, but try not to go to heavy on the pain meds. Meeting a new sloot usually solves these issues, let a new sloot occupy your mind instead of this one.
    Tell me about it bro i hope i can finally find a girl who's into me as much as i'm into her. Yeah, every time something like this happens during my life i turn to pain meds like oxy. Then i get addicted, and i've been addicted too many times to count and relapsed to many times to count. Thanks for the help bro, i will do my best to stop doing meds. I hung out with a girl today, she's cute and all but just not the same she's way into me but i'm not that into her, she's just too boring :/. Feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    Hang on...

Did you have sexual relations with her? Or are you a dirty talking friend in the zone?
    I had sex with her. I ate her out. All that stuff. Trust me, i was not in the friend zone.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had sex with her. I ate her out. All that stuff. Trust me, i was not in the friend zone.
    Well then you must have done something wrong...

Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell me about it bro i hope i can finally find a girl who's into me as much as i'm into her. Yeah, every time something like this happens during my life i turn to pain meds like oxy. Then i get addicted, and i've been addicted too many times to count and relapsed to many times to count. Thanks for the help bro, i will do my best to stop doing meds. I hung out with a girl today, she's cute and all but just not the same she's way into me but i'm not that into her, she's just too boring :/. Feelsbadman.
    Bro I know wut ur going thru...same thing happened to me and girl got back with her ex when he asked her back...feelsbadman...it hurts the ego but u got a girl on the back burner it seems. My advice is to smash her to get ur mind off this girl ur still attached. Delete all traces of her and even block her on ******** if u have to...delete texts and emails...it's the only way...and dear god don't look at pictures of u with her. Trust me man and good luck

Oh and btw you'll find another

Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    Well then you must have done something wrong...
    Nope. I did nothing wrong. She was just attached to her ex. Although i get the feeling she might have kind of used me to make her ex jealous.

eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eXcelerate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bro, the only solution is for you to rape her ex. wait wut. (srs).

not srs. bro, just ignore her.. best thing to do. pretend that you dont need/want her. let her know you're living your life fine without her, she'll come crawling back i swear. and if she doesnt youll find another girl.... there's plenty you're still young. tbh just focus on lifting hard and improving your life without her, girls will come and go, but your body and life will stay with you forever.
    900+ every time.

"It aint about how hard you can hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky Balboa

Originally Posted by eXcelerate View Post
    bro, the only solution is for you to rape her ex. wait wut.
    not srs. bro, just ignore her.. best thing to do. pretend that you dont need/want her. let her know you're living your life fine without her, she'll come crawling back i swear. and if she doesnt youll find another girl.... there's plenty you're still young. tbh just focus on lifting hard and improving your life without her, girls will come and go, but your body and life will stay with you forever.
    I have been ignoring her and i've been successful at it. It's so hard though bro, especially when i had such strong feelings for her.I know there are other girls out there it's just hard as fuk to find one like her. It does motivate me more than ever to eat and lift hard though. Here i come swole time.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been there. When an ex is involved there's nothing you can do. Sounds ****gy, but make a list of all her bad personality traits. All her individual good traits, think of a girl you know who exceeds them.

Flush the pain meds. Srs. They'll just get in the way of your lifting and dieting.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can someone relate to your story op...girl I met during my senior year, she was a junior but just perfect. We liked a lot of the same things it was crazy and things were going great. We would talk almost everyday and I would make her laugh all the time and then a day before our date she said she was already talking to someone and wouldn't feel right. I was sad of course but I didn't want her to know (gotta to be that there alpha male) so I messaged her back saying "so what....if he had any interest in you he wouldn't let you talk to guys like me." long story short she wouldn't change her mind haha chicks man

But the advice I received that made my move on instantly was this. The whole time I was talking and flirting with her I thought she was my perfect girl the would wife material. I was so depressed after she cancelled on me until someone told me "how can she be your perfect girl if she did that to you"
    "It became very clear to me sitting out there today, that every decision I've ever made, in my entire life, has been wrong. My life is the opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every of life, be it something to wear, something to eat ... It's all been wrong." George Costanza

*Clipper fan since '99*
    *Livin' Life Fap Free Since March 2012*
    *sXe*

Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Been there. When an ex is involved there's nothing you can do. Sounds ****gy, but make a list of all her bad personality traits. All her individual good traits, think of a girl you know who exceeds them.

Flush the pain meds. Srs. They'll just get in the way of your lifting and dieting.
    That's the thing, i don't know any girl who exceeds them. Sure she had some bad personality traits but her good ones made up for it, and she's the only girl that's really ever felt "right" and i've dated quite a few girls.

I didn't flush the pain meds unfortunately i'm high as a kite right now

Originally Posted by MrJMont9 View Post
    I can someone relate to your story op...girl I met during my senior year, she was a junior but just perfect. We liked a lot of the same things it was crazy and things were going great. We would talk almost everyday and I would make her laugh all the time and then a day before our date she said she was already talking to someone and wouldn't feel right. I was sad of course but I didn't want her to know (gotta to be that there alpha male) so I messaged her back saying "so what....if he had any interest in you he wouldn't let you talk to guys like me." long story short she wouldn't change her mind haha chicks man

But the advice I received that made my move on instantly was this. The whole time I was talking and flirting with her I thought she was my perfect girl the would wife material. I was so depressed after she cancelled on me until someone told me "how can she be your perfect girl if she did that to you"
    Feelsbadman. Girls are scandelous, all of them. Thought this girl was different, now it seems that all of them are the same and it's impossible to find someone who's not a whore.

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude just ignore her and move on. Set a goal and concentrate on it.

Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As others have said, she was just an attractive warm hole. Obviously her personality wasn't that good - she's dating some beta ******* at the moment instead of aesthetics. Must have the I.Q. of a brick. I remember being all torn up about my ex until I realized the same thing. Time heals all wounds, and in the mean time, helps to make some PRs at the gym when you are mad as fuk about the whole situation.

Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    Dude just ignore her and move on. Set a goal and concentrate on it.
    I am doing this. It's just hard man :/

Originally Posted by Lucretius View Post
    As others have said, she was just an attractive warm hole. Obviously her personality wasn't that good - she's dating some beta ******* at the moment instead of aesthetics. Must have the I.Q. of a brick. I remember being all torn up about my ex until I realized the same thing. Time heals all wounds, and in the mean time, helps to make some PRs at the gym when you are mad as fuk about the whole situation.
    Yeah maybe your right lmao. Here i come nutella bulk. Lulllzz

Registered User Spaghetti Beans's Avatar
    Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make a deep cut in your penis. You will soon worry about an infection then have your mind on her.

r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r1nzler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe he had a huge dick or was better in bed.

but hey at least when shes ****ing him, shes imagining you.

htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i know that feel

FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuark bro, I know that feel too well. I haven't dated/hooked with a girl in a looooong time. I finally went on a few dates with this girl that I met on Match.com We hit it off well and she is pretty cute and chill. Like an idiot, I told her that I was planning on moving back to FL in around 6 months and she recently just ended it between us before we got serious about each other. I can't blame her, because there is no way that I would stay living where I am for a girl...unless I got her prego. But it still sucks because it was nice to finally meet a girl that worth hanging out with.

Originally Posted by Spaghetti Beans View Post
    Make a deep cut in your penis. You will soon worry about an infection then have your mind on her.
    lol'd IRL

Originally Posted by r1nzler View Post
    Maybe he had a huge dick or was better in bed.

but hey at least when shes ****ing him, shes imagining you.
    Not sure about that. His must be pretty huge then because mine is a solid 7" with a decent amount of thickness (no homo) true though lmao.

Originally Posted by htownBB View Post
    i know that feel
    Feelsbadman

Originally Posted by FL_Z32 View Post
    fuark bro, I know that feel too well. I haven't dated/hooked with a girl in a looooong time. I finally went on a few dates with this girl that I met on Match.com We hit it off well and she is pretty cute and chill. Like an idiot, I told her that I was planning on moving back to FL in around 6 months and she recently just ended it between us before we got serious about each other. I can't blame her, because there is no way that I would stay living where I am for a girl...unless I got her prego. But it still sucks because it was nice to finally meet a girl that worth hanging out with.
    I'm sorry for your loss bro. It seems like the girls that i like always live far away too. Girls are crazy man i swear they never know what they want either..

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a huge crush on this chick for years. She was awesome, got along with her well, etc

She broke it off because the military and me moving around too much

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only things ill stick to in life is family over all and that life goes on

Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turps450 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same **** just happened to me on Tuesday brah. Girl i was seeing came across the entire country (Nova Scotia to Vancouver, BC... that's from one coast to the other) to come stay with me for what was supposed to be 6 weeks. She was here for 1 week and got on a plane and went back home. She lied and said her mom needed her home badly. Sends me a text the next day (Wednesday) saying she wasn't honest with me and that she missed home and she missed her ex boyfriend and she went right back to him immediately... right on.

Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    I had a huge crush on this chick for years. She was awesome, got along with her well, etc

She broke it off because the military and me moving around too much
    When it comes down to it. Chicks will say they will wait when a guy gets deployed or goes on a mission (no i'm not religious) but all of them are whores and will not wait 90% of the time and will suck a guys dick while that guy is gone. He comes back and realizes he got fuked over. Women are the most shallow human beings on earth. Fuk bishes.

Originally Posted by Bezzz View Post
    The only things ill stick to in life is family over all and that life goes on
    I agree, family and lifting will always be there for you. But women are nasty human beings.

Originally Posted by Turps450 View Post
    Same **** just happened to me on Tuesday brah. Girl i was seeing came across the entire country (Nova Scotia to Vancouver, BC... that's from one coast to the other) to come stay with me for what was supposed to be 6 weeks. She was here for 1 week and got on a plane and went back home. She lied and said her mom needed her home badly. Sends me a text the next day (Wednesday) saying she wasn't honest with me and that she missed home and she missed her ex boyfriend and she went right back to him immediately... right on.
    Well at least she was honest. That really suprises me because most women are compulsive liars about this type of shiiiat. 99% of women are whores and to find a girl that's in that 1% that's actually pretty. Is very hard. I have high standards so i will never date a fugly chick. Could be the reason i always end up getting fuked over as well. one day brah, one day.