Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Registered User UnknownQuantity's Avatar
    UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I get anxiety when hot girls keep staring at me - it's a problem

I have a real problem. I was a social setting today with some friends and lots of new people I didn't know and I spied this very solid 9/10 (face+body) checking me out. I looked away and then thought 'wut was she really checking me out' and looked back and she was still looking at me. This gave me a confidence boost but then she kept looking at me and this is where I have a problem. If a hot girl keeps staring at me it gives me anxiety, it's involuntary and I don't know how to control it. Heart starts racing, palms get a little sweaty, lose my train of thought... I basically turn into a beta.

This is a real problem and happens a lot.

The way around it is for me to approach them and break the ice before it reaches the awkward phase of catching a girl keeping on looking at me. But half the time it's not possible.

I totally blew it with the chick today, I think she could see I was getting a little flustered... I'll skip how it ended.

Anyway, input please.
    People who rep me get ripped. Srs.

Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Electric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if she was death staring your with a weird look or without ever turning away then I would probably feel awkward too...if you just often caught her staring at you then why not just stare back a bit and smile/smirk in a confident and cocky way as to say "busted, now do something about it woman"

if you don't have the balls to get up and go speak to her (imagine that feel if she was like 'wat? I was staring at that thing/bird/person right next/behind you'...lol), then turn it into a staring game and build up some tension until one of you decides to act on it.

do you have imperfect skin, not the best looking set of teeth, or goofy/big ears or something? maybe your natural reaction is to think they're staring at something on your face that you are self-conscious about and you automatically become uncomfortable?

UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UnknownQuantity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    if she was death staring your with a weird look or without ever turning away then I would probably feel awkward too...if you just often caught her staring at you then why not just stare back a bit and smile/smirk in a confident and cocky way as to say "busted, now do something about it woman"

if you don't have the balls to get up and go speak to her (imagine that feel if she was like 'wat? I was staring at that thing/bird/person right next/behind you'...lol), then turn it into a staring game and build up some tension until one of you decides to act on it.

do you have imperfect skin, not the best looking set of teeth, or goofy/big ears or something? maybe your natural reaction is to think they're staring at something on your face that you are self-conscious about and you automatically become uncomfortable?
    Nah she didn't have a weird look at all. But she was looking quite intently... I would look away and glance back and she would still be staring. But it's not so much the situation with her, I find staring games uncomfortable in general and I have no idea why.

I'm not self conscious about my appearance. Not because I think I'm perfect or amazing but I'm at peace with my look and I do know I'm quite attractive to some women.

I just wish I could flick a switch and it would stop happening (me getting super awkward when a girl stares too much).

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PKABG11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PKABG11's BodySpace
    bro, she was clearly just mirin! from your profile pic, you're killin it with the aesthetics (no homo), so I don't blame her for glancing over. The intensity of her staring is definitely a little off, but maybe thats just what she's like? just be confident knowing you look great, and approach the said bish and spark up some convo! you already know she's checking you out, go in and get some.

best of luck OP
    IF HARD WORK PAYS OFF THEN EASY WORK IS WORTHLESS.

Originally Posted by PKABG11 View Post
    bro, she was clearly just mirin! from your profile pic, you're killin it with the aesthetics (no homo), so I don't blame her for glancing over. The intensity of her staring is definitely a little off, but maybe thats just what she's like? just be confident knowing you look great, and approach the said bish and spark up some convo! you already know she's checking you out, go in and get some.

best of luck OP
    Thanks man. Yeah I know she was mirin' it's not a confidence issue on that front. What I have is just a weird problem. It's ironic because it's the chicks who stare the hardest who probably want me the most but those are the ones who make go awkard/get anxiety.

Stats: 5'9", 190 lbs
    foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) foreveravirgin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit foreveravirgin's BodySpace
    OP must be trolling. Physique like that and is intimidated by something simple like eye contact. Does not compute.

Originally Posted by foreveravirgin View Post
    OP must be trolling. Physique like that and is intimidated by something simple like eye contact. Does not compute.
    Women care way more about facial aesthetics than body aesthetics when it comes to looks. I'm fairly good looking but I'm not a super handsome stud.

And I know it's stupid. Luckily it's not all eye contact that causes it, only repeated intense eye contact.

Stats: 5'8", 174 lbs
    SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperCell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SuperCell's BodySpace
    Dude are you "natural"?

f'in ripped bro.

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) toil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit toil's BodySpace
    red. not sure if troll account
    reppin back all greens

Originally Posted by SuperCell View Post
    Dude are you "natural"?

f'in ripped bro.
    Not saying if I'm natural or not all I'll say is what you think is probably right.

Originally Posted by toil View Post
    red. not sure if troll account
    Nah. Just got mod negged by some jelly virgin for not posting a picture of a hottie I made a topic about.

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zaesthetics has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit zaesthetics's BodySpace
    with a physique like that you should be the one of the most confident guys on the planet...! maybe she just thought 'fuaaar this guy looks juicy' (nohomo)

Stats: 5'11", 186 lbs
    nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nzgs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nzgs's BodySpace
    such an obvious troll

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbsitum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bbsitum's BodySpace
    Just one more - I have big muscle hence I'm 10 of 10.

Senior Vice President warrenh1021's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 162 lbs
    warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) warrenh1021 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit warrenh1021's BodySpace
    Its not a problem at all. This is natural. They were just busy staring and fantasizing what you would do to them in bed. Stare back and wink.