Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PROMO: Universal's Summer Blowout Swag Bag

Every Friday, beginnin 7/20/12 and running through 8/31/12, the reps will pick a lucky winner (7 in total). What do they win?

THE PRIZE
    - Universal Signature Series Vintage Gym Bag: http://www.universalusa.com/Universa...intage-Gym-Bag
    - Monogrammed with ur name on it with a choice of fonts
    - Universal t-shirt or tank top (to be determined later)
    - "Universal Is Numero Uno" bumper sticker: http://www.universalusa.com/Universa...Bumper-Sticker
    - Universal Keychain: http://www.universalusa.com/Universa...ersal-Keychain
    - Bottle of Shock Therapy (preworkout supp): http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...k-therapy.html
    - Bottle of Casein Pro (100% micellar casein protein powder): http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...asein-pro.html
    - Bottle of Atomic 7 (BCAA drink mix): http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/atomic-7.html
    - Bottle of Uni-Vite (future Universal multivitamin not yet available anywhere)
    - Bottle of Proton 7 (blended protein powder not yet available on BB.com): http://www.universalusa.com/Universa...iners/Proton-7
    - And up to five Universal (not Animal) supps of your choice

RULES
    For a valid, official entry, ur post must include all of the following things...
    1. Tell us why ur participating in this promo (why ya wanna win it, etc.)
    2. Provide actual BB.com store links to those five Universal supps ya want in the gym bag
    3. Tell us why you specifically chose each of those five Universal supps
    4. If you win, postin up a photo of the bag and the stash after ya get it

ELIGIBILITY
    Eligibility... This is key. Gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailin addy. Can't have won anything from Corporate anywhere in the past 30 days.

OTHER
    - Ya can bump ur entry as often as ya like
    - The more creative the entry, the better (e.g., avatar reppin the brand, photos of ur Universal stash, etc.)
    - No substitutions on the set product list

Good luck fellas...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000)

Why wouldn't anyone want to participate! I think this may beone the the biggest promo's that I've ever entered on here. If I were to win these supplements could help me press myself harder in the gym and break some plateaus. What makes this promo even better is that it is from one of my go to supplement companies and one that I trust that will always provide me with great results. Universal has always been in my top 3 supplement companies, I even have a couple of their products in my stash right now. But you're also offering a bag, which I'm in dire need of sense mine is no longer usable! And a t-shirt that I can wear to rep the company at my local gym, people will be jealous all around!

2. Provide actual BB.com store links to those five Universal supps ya want in the gym bag.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/torr.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/joint.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/sterol.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/betaala9.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/uwp.html

3. Tell us why you specifically chose each of those five Universal supps.

I've never had a true postworkout, only had protein or ate a meal afterwards. Would love to try this and see how a postworkout compares to my current postworkout plans. Torrent has been getting great reviews on the forums, I think I would like the Green Apple flavor. Would be super stoked to try it!

Joint supplements is a must for me, when I dont take one my shoulders and knees hate me. I actually am almost out of my current one, and would like to start taking the Jointment Sport. If it keeps my joints under control it will be a staple in my stash, because of the great price point.

Natural Sterol Complex looks like an interesting supplement. Never had any experience with a supplement like this. Always look and it before I place an order but always back out because I never know what I should except from it. This would be a great chance to give it a chance.

Beta Alanine is a staple in my stash. It always seems to help me in the gym. Never tired Beta Ala9 pills, but I'm fond of supplements in pill form because I'm always on the go and it makes it more handy for me to gulp it down.

Its protein! Never can have enough protein lying around. Strawberry banana sounds like a unique flavor that I've never tired.

4. If you win, postin up a photo of the bag and the stash after ya get it.

After I wake up after my heart attack if I win, I will post a picture for sure. I will even put up a review of the products after I finish all of them!

MY CURRENT UNIVERSAL SUPPLEMENTS:

Last edited by ryand15; 07-12-2012 at 09:46 AM.

dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another incredible giveaway from Universal!
    Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have"

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbthorp View Post
    Another incredible giveaway from Universal!
    This is the big one for the summer.... At least for now, haha...

DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000) DenimChicken is just really nice. (+1000)

Because look how happy it makes President Truman

In all seriousness though, Universal is an industry powerhouse, and outside of Animalpak, I've never had the chance to seriously try in Universal products. I'd like to make one super Universal stack and log it.

2. Provide actual BB.com store links to those five Universal supps ya want in the gym bag.

-1. Torrent http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/torr.html

-2. EAA stack http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/eaa.html

-3. BBeta Ala9 http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/betaala9.html

-4. N1-T http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/n1t.html

-5. Natural Sterol Complex http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/hard.html

-1. I'm really looking for a good Post workout to provide essential nutrients to get me back in an anabolic state as quickly as possible

-2. What better way to give myself the best source of amino acids to help drive my anabolic state

-3. This would be a great way to recover from my deadlift days, nothing worse than being knocked on my ass for several days

-4. A great natural testosterone booster would be a great way to stimulate muscle mass

-5. This would be great for building mass and density, while at the same time keeping energy levels up

Last edited by DenimChicken; 07-11-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Braves - Falcons - UGA - Hawks - Not the Thrashers

Day man....Fighter of the Night man...Champion of the sun
    You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone

Originally Posted by DenimChicken View Post
    Awesome. Spot saved for when I get off work.
    Make it count.

dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    This is the big one for the summer.... At least for now, haha...
    Haha, you guys sure do know how to keep your customers happy, faithful and HUGE!

This should be a good one as usual.
    Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have"

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where's mine...???
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Originally Posted by dbthorp View Post
    Haha, you guys sure do know how to keep your customers happy, faithful and HUGE!

This should be a good one as usual.
    Me, Ima lookin for the creative supp stack ideas... Mebbe incorporate sum into my own protocol. So this promo thread wuz set up strictly for selfish reasons, hahahaha....

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy epic promo

Wont participate in this one but good luck to those who do
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazing promo guys! I am not eligible after having won some Casein Pro last month, but whoever wins this is truly fortunate.
    RIP in Peace

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, that is one awesome promo!
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great promo
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    :O

SWEEEET.
    Canadian though, next timee
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leoschanel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got to get in this one

great pic i wish my Halloween i got that

Originally Posted by Leoschanel View Post
    I got to get in this one

great pic i wish my Halloween i got that
    Ur off to a good start with that pic, haha...

Entrants, entertain us, the reps...

Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hating on the Canadians, eh?

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whoa ...sick promo for sure. Def wanna rep one if those sweet bags in the gym, be a lot of jealous people in there especially with it monogrammed!

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, generous promo from the U
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Originally Posted by Zollage View Post
    Hating on the Canadians, eh?
    Luv Canada... Hate it when the shipment gets caught up at the border thnx to the Canadian govt and don't go thru. Then we got angry Canadians blamin Corporate for not shippin the stuff and Corporate loses the entire order. Its lose-lose...

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Wow, generous promo from the U
    My full name is U Rep. Actually Erasmus B. Dragon...

tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    amazing promo will do this when i get home from work

great job as always universal

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Damn, that is one awesome promo!
    I gotta 2x this!!!

Hey big guy, hope all is well with you.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    RULES
    For a valid, official entry, ur post must include all of the following things...
    2. Provide actual BB.com store links to those five Universal supps ya want in the gym bag

ELIGIBILITY
    Eligibility... This is key. Gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailin addy. Can't have won anything from Corporate anywhere in the past 30 days.

OTHER
    - Ya can bump ur entry as often as ya like
    - The more creative the entry, the better (e.g., avatar reppin the brand, photos of ur Universal stash, etc.)
    - No substitutions on the set product list

Good luck fellas...
    Please... Pay attention to the above... And having won anything from Corporate means: Having won anything from Animal/Universal/SportPharma... Here or elsewhere...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have only tried a few Universal products so far but they have all performed very well. Right now I am using Universal Animal Pak as my multivitamin. I would love to check out some of the many exceptional products that Universal has to offer.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/fish-oil.html
    I have been researching the benefits of adding fish oil to my supplements. I have been currently shopping around for a fish oil to get and this one looks great.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...k-therapy.html
    I know this one is already included in the bag but I really want to try it.
    Shock Therapy looks like a solid PWO. I have tried a handful of PWOs so far and always looking for the perfect one.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/bcaastack.html
    On the market right now for a BCAA. From my experience Universal makes solid products and I believe this will be no exception.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/intraaid.html
    I am currently using a PWO and I would love to incorporate an Intra into my workouts.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/doc.html
    These bars look delicious. I get tired of proteins shakes and love mixing it up a bit. These look like they would be great to keep at the office for after workouts.

Not only will I post pictures but I will also do a review on each of the products.

I verify that I have not won anything from Universal in the past 30 days and I have a US mailing address.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

First of this is a crazy awesome promo! That is a ton of stuff to give away. I almost thought it was a joke. I have only used a few of Universal's products and I have to say that they are top notch. I wish I had the money to stock up and try everything that you guys carry but sadly I cannot even think of the last time I had extra cash to buy more than just protein. This has to be one of the biggest or at least most generous promo's that I have seen on here. I really just hope I am lucky enough to win.

Ok now on to a little about me and my background:

I have been lifting on and off sense I was in high school. I never really took it serious until about 2.5 years ago when I really got into powerlifting. During that time I set some all-time Pr’s for myself: 475 lb deadlift, 375 lb squat and 285x5 bench. Not great compared to some people but they were huge for me. I also recently found out that I suffer from spinal Subluxation and early degeneration of his L4 and L5 discs. That was right around this last December. That was also when my daughter was born. About two weeks after she was born I couldn’t even walk. Lucky for me I went to a chiropractor who ended up sponsoring me. Meaning he charges me next to nothing and I can come in as much as possible. Flash-forward to today…. I now feel like I am ready to start lifting again and really want to go after it. I would love nothing more than to beat my old numbers but I now have to take it slow and train smart.

The last three months I have started lifting really hard again. I am actually pretty indisive on what I currently want to do. Gain some weight and pack on some mass, or try to lean out? I am really thinking about trying to lean out. The month or so I have been following DC training using the 2-way. I must say I absolutely love this way of training. Just the mental aspect is crazy alone. I plan on running it 2-3 blast before I really decide if I should continue with it because it all depends of if I want to try to lean out. Either way I have been feeling really good lifting again and I am starting to notice a difference in my strength and some muscle size/shape. Here is what my current blast looks like:

A1
    Chest – Incline DB Bench (20-30rp)
    Shoulders – Smith Military Presses (15-20rp)
    Triceps – Overhead DB extensions (15-20rp)
    Back Width – Wide Grip Pull downs (15-25rp)
    Back Thickness – T-bar row (10-15ss, 6-10ss)

B1
    Biceps - Barbell Curls (20-30rp)
    Forearms – Hammer Curls (11-20ss)
    Calves – Leg Press (10-12ss)
    Hamstrings – Sumo Press (15-25ss)
    Quads – Leg Press (5-10, then 20+ widow maker)

A2
    Chest – Incline Smith Press (15-20rp)
    Shoulders – DB Presses (20-30rp)
    Triceps – Skulls (20-30rp)
    Back Width – Close grip pulldowns (15-25rp)
    Back Thickness – Underhand Grip Rows (10-15ss, 6-10ss)

B2
    Biceps – DB Curls (20-30rp)
    Forearms –Reverse Grip BB Curls (11-20ss)
    Calves –Seated (10-12ss)
    Quads – Front Squats (5-10, then 20+ widow maker)
    Hamstrings - Stiffleg DLs (10-12ss, 6-8ss)

A3
    Chest – Flat DB Bench (20-30rp)
    Shoulders – Machine Press (15-20rp)
    Triceps – Smith CGBP (15-20rp)
    Back Width – Underhand grip pulldowns (15-25rp)
    Back Thickness – Seated Rows (20-30rp)

B3
    Biceps – Preacher Curls (20-30rp)
    Forearms – Reverse grip cable curls (11-20ss)
    Calves – Seated (10-12ss)
    Quads –Squats (5-10ss, then 20+ widow maker)
    Hamstrings – Seated Leg Curls (15-25rp)

I tried to look for products that I think would help me the most at my current state. These plus the other ones that would be included in the promo should help me with everything that I am trying to do. I am trying to increase my overall strength/size and definition . Not only that recovery is a major part of that. A lot of these products would help in that too.

-1. Torrent http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/torr.html

-2. BCAA Stack http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/bcaastack.html

-3. Ultra Whey Pro http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/uwp.html

-4. Real Gains http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/real.html

-5. Hard Fast http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/hard.html

1. I was lucky enough to win this through a promo. First off it was amazing. Probably one of the best tasting supplements that I have tried. It is the perfect supplement to take after your workout to start your recovery. I like to train hard and knowing that I would have a product like this would help me recover and stay fresh until I have my next workout.

2. I have recently started to love taking BCAA's during my workout. I mean it helps you to repair and rebuild damaged muscle tissue. What else could I say other than it would be another great product to aid in my recovery.

3. I would love to try Ultra Whey Pro. I have never tried they protein. I have heard nothing but good reviews from friends that have tried them. Having a protein power is one of the easiest ways to get your extra protein when you need during the day. This is simply the "WHEY" to go as far as any supplements that I take. Like I said protein powder is the first thing I buy when I have the money.

4. There are somedays that I do not feel like making breakfast and would need a quick meal to get in me. I think this product is great for times just like that. It has all the fats, carbs, calories, and protein I need to get from a normal meal.

5. This product just looks interesting, and i just want to try it. It would awesome to take before/after my workouts and the formula looks great! Just looking at some reviews as I write this it looks like it could help push that much farther in getting bigger, stronger, and leaner.

4. If you win, postin up a photo of the bag and the stash after ya get it.

That is the easy part! I would glad do this as it would be just like Christmas! I would also do a review/log while I am using them.
    Last edited by jwtiger69; 07-13-2012 at 08:27 AM.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a crazy opportunity. Tons of free stuff here. Freakin nuts
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000)
    what a sick promo, doing it big guys
    GLUTA-TREN & CON-CRET

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852463

conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    didn't win the bagful of goodies promo, will try my luck again over here.

1. Why am I participating in this promo you ask? Well not only because this is one of the best opportunities you have provided for members in a while. One would have to be crazy not to want to win this kick ass retro gym bag filled with goodies. The main reason I am participating is because like most here I have a dream. A dream I am avidly chasing to step on stage as soon as I graduate from college. I cannot call myself a bodybuilder due to the fact that I have never competed. However I know that I have what it will take to one day get to where I want to be, I am driven, dedicated, and hungry to reach all of my goals in life. Nothing will stop me from getting there. As with most money tends to become an issue trying to live this lifestyle and put on clean mass. While my food may always be prepped for the entire week and ready to be put on my plate, the supplementation is always lacking. Not only the promos you provide, the supplements I love, but just being a member here means the world to me. Being able to watch videos/interact with all favorite athletes (Brad,ANTOINE,Tony,CC,HOFF,Vinny) just motivates me even more. These guys represent what bodybuilding is all about, and so does the U. Universal is all about giving back to the community and are like a family to me, they make me feel at home. Regardless of winning I just wanted to thank all you guys for what you do for us day in and day out.

EXTRA GOODIES (had such a hard time with this):

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/carbo.html : Use to replenish glycogen post workout for maximum recovery and growth.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html : By far my favorite creatine supp. Blend of 4 creatines wrapped up in one delicious package. Helps to add some serious size and strength.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...tamineocr.html : One can never supplement with enough glutamine. Helps keep my body in an anabolic state and fuels recovery.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalmax.html : 30 g of protein per scoop consisting of hydroslates and isolates. In my opinion one of the best proteins on the market.

LASTLY.....

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/intraaid.html : Intra- workout in my opinions is one of the best periods to supplement, and is often a time the is underutilized by most lifters. Packed with whey, EAA's, BCAA's, electrolytes, and carbs to keep one's body from catabolism, and helping to fuel maximum performance and growth.

Thanks for the opportunity once again guys. Glad to have a second chance at this!

am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)

am1991's application

Tell us why ur participating in this promo (why ya wanna win it, etc.)

First I'd like to start off by saying this is one hell of a generous promo. Universal always knows how to treat their customers. Top notch products with top notch customer service to match. Been in the game since 1977 and still going strong. That says a lot about a company. Especially a supplement company.

Now onto the reasons why I am participating. As I said Universal is top notch and they were some of the first supplements I ever tried. Ever since I have been a believer in Universal. I have been lifting consistently going on 2 years now. 20 months to be exact. Since then I have made some great strength gains. I started at 145lbs and bulked up to 167lbs. A couple months ago I have started a cut. I am sitting at 157lbs as of right now. Since beginning my cut I have really started to focus on my diet more. I count every calorie, every gram of protein, carb and fat. Since starting this my gains have skyrocketed. My dedication is the highest it has ever been and this is no longer just a hobby for me. My ultimate goal is to one day step on stage and win. Every guy can dream, right? With my dedication I know I can accomplish my goals.

I know that if I were to win this promo I would put this stack to good use. With my training, diet and dedication on point like they are this stack would also have my supplementation on point. It would help get me that much closer to my ultimate goal.

Plus that bag is hot!

Provide actual BB.com store links to those five Universal supps ya want in the gym bag

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/creatine.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/fish-oil.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...rent-zero.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/intraaid.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/n1t.html

Tell us why you specifically chose each of those five Universal supps

1. I chose creatine because it is a must. This one is pretty obvious. Creatine is proven to work.

2. I chose the fish oil because this is a staple for me. I notice a huge difference with my ankles when I am taking fish oil compared to when I'm not.

3. I chose Torrent zero because this would help to ensure that I am getting that much needed protein directly after my workouts. I also like that it only has 2g of carbs in it. I like this because I would rather get my carbs from whole foods.

4. I chose Intra-aid because I think that an intra product is very beneficial to ones training. It helps to give you that extra push and helps to reduce DOMs.

5. And last but certainly not least, I chose N1-T. I am about to turn 21 (tomorrow actually) and while I am still young, I feel N1-T could help to boost my testosterone levels and help me to put on more lean mass. I've never tried a T booster before. It would be the icing on the cake to this stack.

If you win, postin up a photo of the bag and the stash after ya get it

Of course. Would log the whole thing with plenty of pics.

Here's what is sittin on my counter right now..

Last edited by am1991; 07-12-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    "A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn�t will find an excuse."
    -Stephen Dooley Jr