MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500) MarkCaptivate is not very helpful. (-500)

The gym lifestyle is actually awesome

I only just started lifting (as you can tell from my avi)

This is even better than I thought, training hard in the gym is so invigorating and I feel 10x better walking out of the gym than when I walked in.

Surprisingly diet/counting calories isn't a chore either!

I just want to thank the teen bodybuilding/bb.com in general for the information i've found the last couple of months before I started lifting! Can't wait to start noticing big changes in my body.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's fun, something to do, increases health and confidence..what's not to like. I find it funny that a few of my friends are essentially scared or embarassed to come work out at the gym with me.
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its a great lifestyle, and an art in the options of what you can do with your own body. good luck

fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    first 6 months is the best because of newb gains