Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm So Tired Of People Saying "You Can Meet Girls Anywhere"

It's just pure nonsense

Let's talk about this logically

1)Gym - 90% of them have headphones on so you're f*cked there, you approach them and you look like a retard. No chance

2)Clubs/Bars - They all come there in groups of 4 or 5+ and you have no clue who is single and who is not. I don't know what percentage of guys actually feel comfortable approaching 5 strange women they don't know but I'm certainly not in that group. Horrible option

3)Work - you risk being fired for hitting on a girl if she doesn't like you. So that's another horrible option

A rare decent option is school but I'm about to be done with school and there are no attractive girls in my classes anyways (I live off campus). Meeting girls through friends is the only I one I would consider to be a natural situation but none of my friends have any girls for me to really meet. I went to a party for july 4th and there were some hot girls but as usual, they hung out in their little groups and made it impossible for me to talk to any of them

Women, do they even like men? Why must they make dating as difficult as humanly possible?

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    excuses excuses excuses blah blah blah blah blah blah

ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverYoung94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like approaching chicks in da club
    *European crew*
    *All time hungry crew*

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's especially hard to meet girls if you lack a social life. The only place I can meet girls is online because I have no friends. I have go to school and work but don't make good connections and generally hate people. But I like getting my deek wet so I fuark the online bishes.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats why instead of waiting for the perfect situation, you go up to them and find out for yourself.

/end

IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronTusk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    excuses excuses excuses blah blah blah blah blah blah

Just being honest here

Pretty much everybody I know met their girlfriend through a friend. That's the only way to get a girl. Every other option is horrible

For me, I have awful luck as none of my friends seem to have any female friends so I'm shit out of luck

Originally Posted by manletgenetics View Post
    It's especially hard to meet girls if you lack a social life. The only place I can meet girls is online because I have no friends. I have go to school and work but don't make good connections and generally hate people. But I like getting my deek wet so I fuark the online bishes.

Very true. Through friends and online dating are the only 2 seemingly decent options (although I don't know about online dating, I'm about to try it, we'll see how successful I am)

Do you get anything in terms of 7s or 8s on there brah? Or do you settle for the whales?

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP I met about 90% of the women I've slept with at my university. For example I'm walking down the street going to class or something...girl is passing by and she's making strong eye contact or checking me out. I just stop and say "hey what's up..." she says "hey"...I introduce myself and tell her that I don't have time for small talk right now b/c I'm going to class. I tell her to gimme her number and I'll call her later. 4 hours pass by, I call her, we get together somewhere for coffee...small talk, get to know her, etc. At some point she says she has to go and invites me to her place either later that night or the following days. Or we just end it there and text back and forth. The texting gets sexual, I go to her place and we fck. Simple as that brah

OR

At my classes...Strong eye contact from any 7/10 or higher = sit next to her and say hi. Ask her if she wants to hang out later or something.

This can go for any scenario, you have to improvise.

OP...

You Can Meet Girls Anywhere

Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    OP I met about 90% of the women I've slept with at my university.

I already admitted this is not a bad option but I live off campus and I'm about to be done with school so this means nothing to me

Dating when you're out of school obviously blows

Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Club is the easiest option of all with no risk of being punished or anything, top of that if you are already a bit drunk you are already highly confident and don't have fear of being rejected or made fun of.

But at the end no matter where you are, it is the way and what you talk with them.

JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustle90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is too pusssy to approach a group of drunk women and wonders why he can't get laid

Originally Posted by robreynolds1234 View Post
    Club is the easiest option of all with no risk of being punished or anything

Clubs are a ****ing horrible option. Anybody who says that is clearly a retard

BRB extremely loud music so you can't talk
    BRB women come in packs of 4 so you have no idea who is single or not
    BRB approaching them is hard as hell unless you feel comfortable approaching 4 strange women at a time (this is maybe 0.1% of guys)

Why do women go to clubs when they have zero interest in meeting guys?

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by IronTusk View Post
    Very true. Through friends and online dating are the only 2 seemingly decent options (although I don't know about online dating, I'm about to try it, we'll see how successful I am)

Do you get anything in terms of 7s or 8s on there brah? Or do you settle for the whales?
    honestly i get girls that are in the 3-6 range lol

there are 7-8's on there but they get so many messages from taller better looking guys that its tough to compete. But hey it's easy pussay. Its a good thing to do while waiting to snag a 7-8 quality girl in real life.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

Originally Posted by JimmyRustle90 View Post
    OP is too pusssy to approach a group of drunk women and wonders why he can't get laid

I don't really care about getting laid. I want a girlfriend

Fcking a bunch of women holds ZERO value to me whatsoever

robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clubs are a ****ing horrible option. Anybody who says that is clearly a retard

BRB extremely loud music so you can't talk
    BRB women come in packs of 4 so you have no idea who is single or not
    BRB approaching them is hard as hell unless you feel comfortable approaching 4 strange women at a time (this is maybe 0.1% of guys)

Why do women go to clubs when they have zero interest in meeting guys?
    Not all the time, some women also come in alone or with just with one friend, but mostly the lonely women are in their 30's who see club as the last option to meet a partner.

And yeah women go to clubs to enjoy music and drinking and maybe get a chance at getting free drinks from the man.

Just out of curiosity would you ever hit at a woman at the club in her mid 30's if you were just in your early 20's?

And yeah clubs are not a horrible option, it is the easiest option and some clubs are full of professional mature people.

Originally Posted by robreynolds1234 View Post
    Not all the time, some women also come in alone or with just with one friend, but mostly the lonely women are in their 30's who see club as the last option to meet a partner.

And yeah women go to clubs to enjoy music and drinking and maybe get a chance at getting free drinks from the man.

Just out of curiosity would you ever hit at a woman at the club in her mid 30's if you were just in your early 20's?

Yea I love cougars if they still look pretty good but I'm looking for a girlfriend so I'm not all that interested in a one night stand that doesn't lead to anything

NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorrisSWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Work and Gym Agreed..but for the most part it sounds like u want an excuse to not approach the vagina and someone to pat u on the back and tell u "i know man". Truth is, u gotta have balls and thats what seperates u from women. Like it or not its the guys job to initiate..its the girl thats getting harrased at bars/clubs not the guy. just make sure u aim at ur level.. if u feel ur a good looking cat then the women will recognize it.if not, aim a lil lower..#REALTALK***GOT

Originally Posted by NorrisSWAG View Post
    Work and Gym Agreed..but for the most part it sounds like u want an excuse to not approach the vagina and someone to pat u on the back and tell u "i know man". Truth is, u gotta have balls and thats what seperates u from women. Like it or not its the guys job to initiate..its the girl thats getting harrased at bars/clubs not the guy. just make sure u aim at ur level.. if u feel ur a good looking cat then the women will recognize it.if not, aim a lil lower..#REALTALK***GOT

I understand it's the guys' job to initiate but I wish they would make it at least somewhat reasonable

Go to the gym without headphones on if you want to meet a guy. Go to the club with just a friend or two who are both single, stop bringing your friends out who have boyfriends. A club is supposed to be a singles hangout

As far as my looks go. I showed my pictures to an attractive female member here who said I'm very good looking (which I really appreciate, thank you again) and it's an older picture of me with a bad haircut and 30 LBs more weight than how I look now so I have no issues at all in that area

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the misc is full of bulls*it OP, stop listening.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Yea I love cougars if they still look pretty good but I'm looking for a girlfriend so I'm not all that interested in a one night stand that doesn't lead to anything
    But even on a relationship level, a pretty cougar or a MILF can provide with you all kinds of mature love and protection you will never get from a wannabe, insecure girl in her 20's.

And yeah such woman are loyal too.

Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    the misc is full of bulls*it OP, stop listening.

I dunno man, it feels like I'm the only f*cking guy out there who is forever alone among my friends

Practically all my friends have attractive girlfriends and year after year, I'm the one who is single and alone everywhere we go. I'm just so fed up and tired of it

I'm tired of asking questions about why I'm single, I'm tired of people bugging me about why they've never seen me with a girl. I'm tired of it all

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All I see are limiting beliefs
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    All I see are limiting beliefs

limiting beliefs? Which ones?

I see a girl at the gym with headphones on. How in the world would I approach her without coming across like a retard?

I see a girl I like at the club, she's of course there with 80 of her friends. How in the world do I approach the one I like without looking like a retard? I don't feel comfortable talking to a huge group of people I don't know. Kudos to you if you can do that, you're clearly far more alpha than I am

Work is self explanatory. I don't want to get fired

Stores/Mall? How do you make enough of an impression on somebody in a 2 minute conversation at a Sears to make them want to date you?

Friends is the only natural option, of course none of my friends have any girls for me to meet (as I would expect with my luck). Once in a while I go to a party with some girls there but as usual, they hang out with their group of friends all night and make it impossible for me to talk to them

Try finding a lonely girl at a bus stop or a coffee shop

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    OP I met about 90% of the women I've slept with at my university. For example I'm walking down the street going to class or something...girl is passing by and she's making strong eye contact or checking me out. I just stop and say "hey what's up..." she says "hey"...I introduce myself and tell her that I don't have time for small talk right now b/c I'm going to class. I tell her to gimme her number and I'll call her later. 4 hours pass by, I call her, we get together somewhere for coffee...small talk, get to know her, etc. At some point she says she has to go and invites me to her place either later that night or the following days. Or we just end it there and text back and forth. The texting gets sexual, I go to her place and we fck. Simple as that brah

OR

At my classes...Strong eye contact from any 7/10 or higher = sit next to her and say hi. Ask her if she wants to hang out later or something.

This can go for any scenario, you have to improvise.

OP...

You Can Meet Girls Anywhere
    not everyone is an 8/10+ buddy

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You trolling bro? Just because you don't know how to doesn't mean it's not possible.

1. Easy, signal for her to take out her earbuds and just approach when she isn't busy

2. Go in and directly start talking to her. If the friends talk to you, then talk to them. But don't go out of your way to talk to them, focus on the girl. If you get blown out or cockblocked, keep doing it until it works.

3. Be friendly and not creepy and do most of the seduction through text, IM, or outside of the workplace

4. It's not 2 minutes. If you talk to a girl you can talk for as long as you want. Usually you aren't going to make a good enough impression unless you talk with her for 5-20 minutes. The 2 minute number closes are usually just that, number closes. They don't lead to dates.

oh and how to make a good impression? Be yourself, be direct, and ultimately don't care about the outcome

5. Just talk to them but I agree friends is not a very good way unless you are very popular
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    not everyone is an 8/10+ buddy
    yea that wouldn't usually work LOL.

BRB girl looking at me, fuk her same night

Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Southerncali805 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's just pure nonsense

Let's talk about this logically

1)Gym - 90% of them have headphones on so you're f*cked there, you approach them and you look like a retard. No chance

2)Clubs/Bars - They all come there in groups of 4 or 5+ and you have no clue who is single and who is not. I don't know what percentage of guys actually feel comfortable approaching 5 strange women they don't know but I'm certainly not in that group. Horrible option

3)Work - you risk being fired for hitting on a girl if she doesn't like you. So that's another horrible option

A rare decent option is school but I'm about to be done with school and there are no attractive girls in my classes anyways (I live off campus). Meeting girls through friends is the only I one I would consider to be a natural situation but none of my friends have any girls for me to really meet. I went to a party for july 4th and there were some hot girls but as usual, they hung out in their little groups and made it impossible for me to talk to any of them

Women, do they even like men? Why must they make dating as difficult as humanly possible?
    A true playa can get a girl ANYWHERE!

I picked up girls at the hospital, church, fast food places, hell even walkin down the street I talk to girls

Key is confidence.. Don't you have a single pimp bone in your body?

Girl is a HUMAN don't be afraid! If you get rejected don't stress there are another 3 million girls out there